TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (August)

Options

Replies

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Wednesday 8-1
    Tracking, yes under target
    Exercise Yes, 20,000 rain out. Two games tomorrow first one at 9 am. If no rain. Got 8 hours of sleep. My average for the week so far is 6 hours. Resting HR is going in the right direction down from 62 now in low 50's

How does a ball game at 9 am on a weekday happen? Don't people have to work? Sleep is so important...glad you had a good one last night!! Kudos on the resting heart rate!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    August 1st Mini Challenge
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: over
    Exercise: yes, 30 mins biking

Try again tomorrow...were you over by much?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    kidkees wrote: »
    Wednesday
    Tracking—yes
    Calories under—yes
    Zumba for an hour, cardio tai box class, Pound cardio class, 45 mins hard on the bike.

Wow for the exercise!! Just, wow!! Where do you find the time??!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    priiiiiska wrote: »
    Username : priiiiiska
    August week 1
    Last weigh in: 169.7
    Today's weigh in : 169.8

Not as bad as expected

Mini challenge
    01/08
    Calories : tracked and under
    Exercices: over 10 000 steps + 1h30 of exercice bike.

What do you mean...not as bad as expected? You maintained your weight over a period of several days where you were not logging, or exercising, and you were entertaining guests. I'd say that is awesome!! And a great result!!! Great start to August with the mini challenge and getting back on track!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Wednesday August 1
    Calories - Yes
    Tracking - Yes
    Exercise - Nightshift (207 Active Minutes)
    Steps - 22,561
    Water - 2800ml

And....she's back!! This post makes me so happy, Mel!!! Look out, August!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    ktrull09 wrote: »
    8/1
    Tracked: yes
    Under calories : yes
    Excercise: yes. I only did 13 min of tae bo tonight. It kicked my butt! It’s a pretty fast paced work out, but I remembered after doing it tonight, how much I enjoy it. Hopefully tomorrow I can push myself to go longer than 13 min.

Congratulations on pushing yourself to do a workout that kicked your butt!! It does feel so good afterwards, doesn't it?!!! And it gives you a fitness goal...something to work on and improve on!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    jkdooley wrote: »
    jkdooley wrote: »
    Weigh in day weight: 168.2

Mini Challenge
    Exercise: yes, billed to a restaurant for lunch.
    Track food: yes
    I rode my bike to lunch at a restaurant. The person I met was surprised I rode my bike and asked why? All I could say was it was beautiful day. Someday I would like to say and why not! But that sounds rude.

Great job on biking to the restaurant...burning some calories before your lunch!! You said you tracked your food....were you under on your calories?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Missing Wednesday weigh-ins from:

@simbersea and @stormykat2305

At your earliest convenience. Thanks!!
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    August 2
    Weigh in day - Thursday
    Previous- 248.5
    Current- 247

Glad I lost something before our trip.
    Well, off to Denver now. I will return and catch up on this thread on Monday
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    August 2
    Weigh in day - Thursday
    Previous- 248.5
    Current- 247

Glad I lost something before our trip.
    Well, off to Denver now. I will return and catch up on this thread on Monday

You didn't just lose something...you lost a pound and a half!! Enjoy Denver!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Mini Challenge - August 1st

logged food: Up until a point. When I realized I was going to reach goal and still be very hungry, I stopped.
    under calories: No. I was going to allow myself a little over, because, well, I was hungry, but my little over became more than a little over!
    exercise: No. I had to be the Good Samaritan for my in-laws yesterday, so by the time I got home going on 8 pm, I was done!
    water: 80 ounces
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    August 2
    Weigh in day- Thursday
    Previous- 182.5
    Current- 182.5

• HASWLRS
    Options
    August 2
    Weigh in day- Thursday
    Previous- 182.5
    Current- 182.5

No loss, but no gain! You haven't been back in full swing for very long since returning from your vacation, so I suspect this week will be much better for you!! 170's....here she comes!!
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    Wednesday, August 1
    Logged: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercised: Yes, Walking

Sun: Yes
    Mon: Yes
    Tue: Yes
    Wed: Yes

• HASWLRS
    Options
    Wednesday, August 1
    Logged: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercised: Yes, Walking

Sun: Yes
    Mon: Yes
    Tue: Yes
    Wed: Yes

Loving the green!
  • Robandy12345
    Robandy12345 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Wednesday 8-1
    Tracking, yes under target
    Exercise Yes, 20,000 rain out. Two games tomorrow first one at 9 am. If no rain. Got 8 hours of sleep. My average for the week so far is 6 hours. Resting HR is going in the right direction down from 62 now in low 50's

How does a ball game at 9 am on a weekday happen? Don't people have to work? Sleep is so important...glad you had a good one last night!! Kudos on the resting heart rate!!

It didn't happ
    this morning because of rain so I lost over 2 hours in a car ride. My day league has 6 full team of guys. We are lucky to be available this time of year. I manage 2 tax stores so I work only during tax season, (weight gaining season),some are teachers, some fully retired, other work at night or weekends.
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Wednesday August 1st

Tracked yes
    Calories no
    Exercised no

I was having an off day yesterday, I tend to slip one day I week so I guess yesterday was that day. I am hoping to improve this and not slip, at all unless it's somewhat out of my control (like a baptism that I know will be coming up in a couple of months, the food is usually pre planed) oh well can't look back just forward.
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Aug 1
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: none
    I am stiff & sore lots of strains
    But Dr. said I am blessed because I am really good shape for my age....lol..I just smiled and said thank you trying not to read anything into that comment. I am not that old......
    Steps: 2269
    Water 128oz

Gonna try some yoga and meditation today
    Happy Thursday
  • MelsLeanDream
    MelsLeanDream Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    ktrull09 wrote: »
    8/1
    Tracked: yes
    Under calories : yes
    Excercise: yes. I only did 13 min of tae bo tonight. It kicked my butt! It’s a pretty fast paced work out, but I remembered after doing it tonight, how much I enjoy it. Hopefully tomorrow I can push myself to go longer than 13 min.

I really like tae bo and have some of the dvds. Which one are you doing??
This discussion has been closed.