TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (August)

Options

Replies

• CCzMini
    CCzMini Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Oh, and forgot to add, CONGRATULATIONS @violasmith85 on the new job!!!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    CCzMini wrote: »
    7/31 weigh in day
    Last week’s weight- 211.8
    This week- 212.5
    I knew it would be a little more today, but the cookout this weekend was worth it! Back on track again now.
    ☺️

Key phrase..."a little more". You'll have that gone in no time!! Yes, cookouts are generally worth it, for the food and the company!!!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    July 30
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 60 yoga & meditation, 1.5 mile to & from work, 3 mile hike on my lunch
    Steps: 15131
    Water 128oz

Work was crazy again today had to go to the ER was hit by a patient. No broken bones thanks you Jesus . Some muscle soreness and strains this morning
    30 more paychecks and I can retire
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    July 30
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 60 yoga & meditation, 1.5 mile to & from work, 3 mile hike on my lunch
    Steps: 15131
    Water 128oz

Work was crazy again today had to go to the ER was hit by a patient. No broken bones thanks you Jesus . Some muscle soreness and strains this morning
    30 more paychecks and I can retire

Other than being hit by a patient, it sounds like you had a good day. Your job seems like one of those love/hate situations...you love your job, but also can't wait to retire!!
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Mon 7/30
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise 21 min The Firm Express Sculpt video

@HASWLRS you are exactly right! It's easy for me to forget that and think I can "out-exercise" a bad diet. 14 days til my birthday ;);)
  • violasmith85
    violasmith85 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    txmaryk99 wrote: »
    @violasmith85 Yeah for the new job. Is this what you were going to school for?
    @txmaryk99 no, same job I had before (correctional officer) but at a newer prison that isnt critically understaffed. I'll now get my days off each week. I was working 6 weeks straight without a day off which is killer when trying to lose weight because stopping at mcdonalds or eating 1k calorie chow hall trays is easier than meal prepping when you have no time. I graduate November 1st and will start applying for parole jobs then.

• allison8668
    allison8668 Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS I've decided to not continue here with the group as I have other things going on this month which need my attention. So, please take me off the spreadsheet - thanks. Continued well wishes for Everyone!
  • jkdooley
    jkdooley Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    jkdooley wrote: »
    I do not remember my weigh-in day when I registered. Do you have it on record?

Yes. On Thursday, July 26th, you posted your starting weight as 169 pounds and you requested Monday as your weigh-in day. If Monday is no longer the best choice for you, it can be changed to a different day...it is still early on in the challenge and the week. Just let me know. Otherwise, we will keep Monday as your weigh-in day, and when you post a weight this week, I will enter for then.

Okay I will change it to Wednesdays. I will put a reminder on my phone.
  • jkdooley
    jkdooley Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    7/31
    Tracking:. Yes
    Exercise: yes
    Weights followed by yoga. Finished tearing my deck flooring off. Crowbars, hammers, lifting planks, sweeping, I call that exercise!
  • Coheednkimbria
    Coheednkimbria Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    7/31:
    Tracking-yes
    Calories-yes
    Exercise-no
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    jkdooley wrote: »
    7/31
    Tracking:. Yes
    Exercise: yes
    Weights followed by yoga. Finished tearing my deck flooring off. Crowbars, hammers, lifting planks, sweeping, I call that exercise!

Yep. So do we. Anything that gets you off the couch and active for at least twenty minutes!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @HASWLRS I've decided to not continue here with the group as I have other things going on this month which need my attention. So, please take me off the spreadsheet - thanks. Continued well wishes for Everyone!

We'll miss you, Allison, but I understand when we get too many thing going on at once, something's got to give! Wishing you continued success as you make your way to goal weight!

• Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    July 31
    Tracking- yes
    Under calories- yes
    Exercise- yes ( YouTube walking video with Lucy Wyndham)
  • Robandy12345
    Robandy12345 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Tuesday
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise, yes 10,000 steps played ball this morning and last night.
    My weight was down by 2.5 lbs this morning. I didn't sleep enough last night.
  • Robandy12345
    Robandy12345 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Monday
    Log yes
    Caleries yes
    Exercise yes 20,000 steps
    Played softball

Softball in the rain?

I was double booked it Rained in one part of Pittsburgh but the second game was in the other end of town where it didn't rain. We won last night and this morning.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Mini Challenge - July 31st

logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes, 34 minute walk right before bed because I hadn't been active earlier in the day!!
    water: 3 litres
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Tuesday
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise, yes 10,000 steps played ball this morning and last night.
    My weight was down by 2.5 lbs this morning. I didn't sleep enough last night.

Looking good for Saturday's weigh-in! Hope you can get more sleep tonight.
  • kidkees
    kidkees Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    July 31
    Logged-yes
    Under-yes
    Exercise—cleaned a room, vacuumed whole two-story house, Zumba and bike at the gym.
    And a whole lot of water!
This discussion has been closed.