Replies

• thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Thurs 8/2
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise 25 min walk

Yesterday was my big shopping for the next couple weeks. I was going to just have a rest day after that but my oldest decided to go for a walk after dinner since it wasn't too hot.
  • Robandy12345
    Robandy12345 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Question: I weighed in Sunday morning for my starting weight. Can I weight in Sunday morning again ?
  • LMT2017
    LMT2017 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Username: LMT2017
    Weigh in week: August Week 1
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 340.8
    Todays Weight: 342.8 🤔
    Sorry for the late post! Work is really taking a toll on me. I'm very short staffed and have been working 70-80 hours a week for the past 3 weeks. The gym and I are now strangers.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Question: I weighed in Sunday morning for my starting weight. Can I weight in Sunday morning again ?

Your weigh-in day is Saturday, which is the last day of week #1. If you wait until Sunday, you will have missed your week #1 weigh-in. Is there a reason you can't weigh-in on Saturday?
  • violasmith85
    violasmith85 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    August 3rd Mini Challenge

Calories: tracked and under.
    Exercise: 30 mins biking.
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    August 3
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- over a lot
    Exercise- yes (1 mile walk)

Made the bad decision to splurge on calories during vacation. I have to get back in the groove of healthy eating. I tell you it’s hard even though I have been exercising and haven’t gain this past week it’s important to watch my nutrition. Trying to stay focus :(
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    Friday, August 3
    Logged: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercised: Yes, Strength training, walking

Sun: Yes
    Mon: Yes
    Tue: Yes
    Wed: Yes

Thu: No

Fri: Yes

• CCzMini
    CCzMini Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    8/3
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- no, 188 over
    Exercise- yes, treadmill 35 min.
  • Robandy12345
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »

Your weigh-in day is Saturday, which is the last day of week #1. If you wait until Sunday, you will have missed your week #1 weigh-in. Is there a reason you can't weigh-in on Saturday?
    HASWLRS wrote: »

NP , Saturday it is.
  • Robandy12345
    Options
    Friday
    Log yes, under calorie target
    Exercise Yes 22k steps
    Big tournament tomorrow.
    Will weigh in first thing in the morning. I always weigh in the first thing in the morning.
  • txmaryk99
    txmaryk99 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge

8/1 and 8/2
    Tracking Yes
    Calories Yes
    Exercise Yes Walking early both days. Still working on the "7 minute" exercises and still NOT getting them done in 7 minutes, but I will keep working on that.
  • priiiiiska
    priiiiiska Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge
    03/08
    Calories : tracked at first but then decided on a take away for dinner.
    Exercices : over 17 000 steps + 40 min of exercices bike
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    ktrull09 wrote: »
    7-2
    Tracked: yes

Under calories: no 😭 I was way over today. Skipped breakfast and didn’t eat something until 1pm and of course by then I just wanted to eat everything in sight.

Exercise: no. I really wanted to do more tae bo tonight, but it’s been a busy and stressful day. Tomorrow is weigh in day and I’m just hoping the damage of today won’t be to bad 😭😭😭

Live and learn about skipping breakfast! Sorry about the stressful day; fingers crossed for your weigh-in!
  • Coheednkimbria
    Coheednkimbria Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    8/3:
    Tracking-yes
    Calories-yes
    Exercise-yes! Zumba! It’s my favorite part of a Friday!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: Tracie_Lord
    Weigh in week: Aug Week 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 213.25
    Todays Weight: 212.50

Loss this week 0.75lbs; slowly slowly as they say I guess :/

6 weeks today I will be at the airport woo hoo!! @HASWLRS I am flying from Manchester, UK to Orlando, US (Sorry I only saw your comment after July thread has closed so couldn't reply)

SW 298.50
    GW 180.00
    Loss to date 86.00lbs

Slowly, yes, but it is going in the right direction!!! I am assuming you will be visiting Disney World while you are in Orlando? Have you visited the States before? What a great vacation to plan for and look forward to, and a great motivator to keep losing weight!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Thursday 8-2
    Track yes, had to eat more based on my calorie burned.
    Calorie , yes
    Exercise, yes Softball played outfield and scored a couple of times.

Scoring means running the bases!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    jkdooley wrote: »
    Tracking food yes and under amount
    Tracking exercise
    Mowed the lawn with a self propelled push mower. Takes an hour to do my yard. My neighbors use riding mowers. Glad I do not use a rider. Did an aerobics class for 40 minutes.
    August 2nd Mini Challenge
    Calories: tracked and under. Much better day.
    Exercise: spent an hour weedeating my parents yard for them. What a work out! Holding that thing up is better than strength training. Lol also 30 mins biking this evening.

Sounds like a couple of great yard maintenance workouts!!!
This discussion has been closed.