Replies

• mahryeuh
    mahryeuh Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in Orange near the circle too!
  • kellsma
    kellsma Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Anyone go to 24 Hr Fitness in South Orange county area? I go to a lot of the classes at the Spectrum, Irvine Center Dr, Mission Viejo.
  • hannahbanana0480
    hannahbanana0480 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Fullerton here!
  • CUScka
    CUScka Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I joined MFP yesterday :) I'm in Lake Forest. Haven't been on a regular exercise plan for years. Last summer I started walking 2-3 miles a day, but got discouraged because after a month I was not dropping weight, so I'm sure you all can guess what happened next...yep, I stopped walking. Since then I have gained 20 pounds..ekks! I never thought I would be at this weight...I used to be the "small" one...my nickname "Tiny"...but now obviously things have changed. I'm tired of feeling fat and ugly. Everything else in my life is great, the only thing that I am unhappy about is my weight. I find myself distancing myself from friends, because I feel obese. The kicker...I went to the doctor's office today and they gave me a pamphlet on obesity! UGG! I wanted to cry. I eat pretty healthy...very low carb diet, tons of veggies..but I love my vino! lol I know that if i cut down on the alcohol intake and add in exercise I will be able to lose the pounds...My weight is out of control, I have about 50pounds to lose...I need to get it in control..NOW!
  • HoneySunrise
    HoneySunrise Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm in Huntington Beach, off Beach and Adams. So glad to have found an Orange County group!
  • Steve3527
    Options
    Hi everyone.

Live in Tustin. I workout at 24hr. You might see me either at South Coast Metro, Irvine Marketplace, Irvine Spectrum, UCI or 19th St in Costa Mesa. I usually take bodypump classes or do weights on my own.

Looking to meet some friends and help one another on this journey on living a balanced, healthy, and active lifestyle.
  • uberkrafty
    uberkrafty Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Can't believe I only found this group now :)
    I live in Anaheim but I work out constantly at Bikram Yoga in Costa Mesa (the CAMP).
    Friend requests welcome.
  • Alena3883
    Alena3883 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Westminster
  • diolpah
    diolpah Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Tustin
  • kerigriffiths
    Options
    Hey everyone...I'm new to the group and new to the area. I live in Stanton just north or Beach and Lampson. I recently gave birth to a baby boy 7 weeks ago so I am just getting back into the swing of things. I haven't had time to look at the gyms in the area to see which one to join, hoping to get there asap so I can get myself into shape. Any opinions on gyms right in my area?
  • TheNewDodge
    TheNewDodge Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Lake Forest, right next to MV. Work in Irvine, close to the spectrum
  • Eztli55
    Eztli55 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello to all :)

New to this site...
    Im in Garden Grove. (Lampson/Dale area)

to kerigriffiths: the closest one is 24hour fitness on Chapman and Gilbert.. behind Bank of America
  • sire137
    sire137 Posts: 41
    Options
    I work out at the L.A. Fitness in Anaheim Hills.
  • Elheffe99
    Elheffe99 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Anyone still here? Was on a while back and fell off but trying to get back into it. I'm in Laguna Beach.
  • FJDodd
    FJDodd Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I live and work in Tustin. I go to a gym down in Costa Mesa. I am going to start a C25K challenge, anyone else interested can message me!
  • marybell82
    marybell82 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I love in Anaheim where the 91 and 57 connect. I workout in Fullerton at the Meridian Sports Club. It used to be the training center for the Rams, others know it as Racquetball world. The gym is outdated just like the members. Lol jk. It's very inspiring to work out with seniors but some of those old guys are still creepers. Machines are always free and never wait to use equipment. Only downfall is their classes aren't so great. They also have a high turnover on trainers.
  • KatieTee83
    KatieTee83 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hello all! We just moved to San Clemente, just a few blocks up from Mariposa Beach and the beach trail, about a 15min walk to the pier. It's a gorgeous run early in the morning!
  • ninzi_86
    ninzi_86 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I moved to California less than a year ago and just joined MFP. Really happy to find a group that lives in OC. Would love to find workout/hiking/biking buddies. Seems like there hasn't been a post here in over 7 months though. So hopefully there are still some people who actively check this group.
    Happy St. Patrick's day! ;)
  • Scott_92663
    Scott_92663 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Costa Mesa
  • skyllark
    skyllark Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Santa Ana here