Daily Check In Thread

1407408409410411413»

Replies

• Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    w5d2 done- 2 8 minute runs with a 5 minute walk in between.

I'll probably repeat this until I can figure out why my calves are so tight after about 5 minutes of running. Had to stop during the walking and stretch them out again.
  • Jedi_Jo
    Jedi_Jo Posts: 133 Member
    Week 8, run 3 completed last night.

We went out later in the evening, it was still so hot though. It was a hard run, lots of inclines. However, with great encouragement from my husband I powered on through and completed it without stopping.
  • Just_Ceci
    I'm still plugging along. Yesterday I completed W6D2- 2 10 minute runs with a 3 minute walk in between. I'm still having the issue with tight calves. I started out with a longer warm up walk and stretch, and also had to stop and stretch during the 3 minute walk interval.
  • Just_Ceci
    Did W7D1 on Friday, running 25 minutes straight (almost 2 miles.)
  • Just_Ceci
    Finished W7D2 today after a long weekend of nothing due to some weird back injury on Saturday.
  • rusgolden
    rusgolden Posts: 1,337 Member
    Just_Ceci wrote: »
    Finished W7D2 today after a long weekend of nothing due to some weird back injury on Saturday.

Great to see you back @Just_Ceci -- I haven't been on the threads much recently, but saw a name I recognized on my thread notifications and wanted to give you a shout out! Almost to the C25K finish line! :smile:
  • Just_Ceci
    rusgolden wrote: »
    Just_Ceci wrote: »

Great to see you back @Just_Ceci -- I haven't been on the threads much recently, but saw a name I recognized on my thread notifications and wanted to give you a shout out! Almost to the C25K finish line! :smile:

Thanks! Trying to get back to where I was a few years and 2 surgeries ago.
  • Just_Ceci
    I took off last week to visit family in Texas. The only running I did was after the grandkids.

Back at it today with Week 9, Day 1- 30 minute run (2.25 miles). It was hard, but I did it!
  • enyagoboom
    enyagoboom Posts: 377 Member
    hey all! I'm back :)

Week 1, Day 1 complete - 3.18 km, 35:56 time, 11:18 pace.

I'll be in the pool tomorrow, and back again on Thursday for day 2.
  • CILLAJ8
    CILLAJ8 Posts: 99 Member
    edited August 2018
    I just did Week 1 Day 1 again last night. Starting over to try and increase my speed.
  • Just_Ceci
    Did Week 9, Day 2 this morning. Meh.
  • Just_Ceci
    Finished the program again this morning. Ran 2.43 miles in 30 minutes. From here, I'll increase the time/ distance running each time.