PW: 226.3
    Current: 224.0
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    @jdavid101 Awesome weight loss.
  • BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Good evening team!!! We are nearing the end of week one. Just a few short hours to get your weights in!!! Here is the list of everyone this week that didn't get a weight in. If I missed you, please repost them as I couldn't find you.

@Djou11
    @Fit_fad
    @shea2986
    @bisonpitcher
    @rhyahcf
    @hakaiser1
    @MarieAnn75
    @mlowemgr2

Thanks everyone!
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    Well, I am sorry for my lack of posting these past few days....next week should settle down quite a bit for me. I can't believe the amount we have lost as a team so far - and it is only week 1!!!

For anyone that did not lose, or gained... please don't worry. We are all here if you need anything. The most important thing to remember is that this is a marathon, not a sprint. There will be ups and downs in weight - water weight, salt overload, etc. The other important thing - Do. Not. Give. Up!

I am really happy that so many people are participating in the daily posts. I think it really adds a dynamic to the group where we can all cheer and comment and get to know each other. It is amazing what a group of people on the internet can accomplish in a week!!!
  • mfclingan
    mfclingan Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Saturday 9-8
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Slightly ocer
    Exercise: Yes lots and lots of walking
    Goals/Day: wow..from temps record breaking hot (100°) just two days ago to a high of 65° today...too bad it was pouring rain...it would have been fantastic bike riding weather!!!
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    DP: 09/08 Saturday
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: nightly walk 3.6mi. 60mins. It was recycle day and shed cleaning day, so an all day exercise regimen.
    Daily Goals: Give my mogwai a bath and a bedtime snack. Next goal: my shower...I stink. And more of the same tomorrow. Almost ready to up my run a little for next week.
  • Sweetzyd
    Sweetzyd Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: September 8th
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes - 30 min morning walk
    Goals/day: Goals same as yesterday. I did indulge in some finger foods for game day today but stayed under so thats a plus :).
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Goal for this month is to make it to ONEDERLAND! *I CAN DO THIS!*

Weigh in day: Sunday

Starting weight: 205.2
    Goal for the end of the month: 198.x

Week 1 (September 2nd): 204.0 lbs
    Week 2 (September 9th): 202.4 lbs :smile:
    Week 3 (September 16th):
    Week 4 (September 23rd):
  • MarieAnn75
    MarieAnn75 Posts: 13 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Weigh in day: Saturday

Starting Weight: 208.2
    Week 1 (Sept 8): 208.8
    Week 2 (Sept 15):
    Week 3 (Sept 22):
    Week 4 (Sept 29):
    Options
    Daily Post ..Sept /8
    Track...Yes
    Cal...Under
    Exercise....No. Felt exhausted today.
    Goals For next 3 weeks. 1) Continue to monitor daily wt.
    2) Weigh and measure all foods
    3) Force myself to drink 8 glasses of water daily.
  • WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Saturday, September 8th
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 45 minutes kettlebell workout
    Goal: Met my water goal, 74 ounces!🤓
  • ToadstoolBetty
    ToadstoolBetty Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    ToadstoolBetty
    Week 2
    Sunday
    Previous: 159.6
    Current: 159.4
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    Good morning team, and Happy Sunday! I hope your weekend is going well. It went by a little too fast for me!!!

Can you believe that it's already week 2?? I can't wait to post the winning losers (hahaha) when they are officially released.

QUESTION FOR THE WEEK
    What is one thing you learned in week one that you would like to share with the group? It can be anything, not just fitness.

This week I learned that my tolerance for running in the rain is higher than I thought. There was a day I was determined to get some walking in, and be darned that as soon as I walked out the door it started raining. Halfway through - pouring. I managed to get 30 minutes in, but wasn't too upset about being soaked.
    pd0bbnbpwk7t.gif
  • rhiannonlewis35
    rhiannonlewis35 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    @BEASTFIELD314 thats great. I learned that a lifestyle change rather than a 'diet' definately is the way to go. In the past deprivation soon made me give up on weight loss. I find now that even if i have the calories left for a fatty snack i will often choose something healthier.
    Options
    Pre-plan and prepare meals in advance.By so doing it , it prevents you from going off course.
  • hsuarez1991
    hsuarez1991 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Week 2
    Sunday
    Previous: 204
    Current: 203
  • Frens0614
    Frens0614 Posts: 741 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Week 2
    Sunday
    Current: 146.8

Still up from my "birthday month." :/ Hoping things will continue in the right direction now. I learned that I do have the willpower to eat half my dinner when I'm out at a restaurant and box the other half up. Did that for the first time this week.
  • rhiannonlewis35
    rhiannonlewis35 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    THE RESULTS ARE IN!!!

Congrats to everyone. The results from week one can be found by clicking HERE!

Overall, as a team, took 3rd place. We lost a combined total of 39 pounds!! A special shoutout to the TOP 3 Biggest Losers for Team Flab-U-Less in week one:

1st - @rhiannonlewis35 - 2.20%
    2nd - @missparisfaye - 1.85%
    3rd - @silke_luise - 1.80%

Week number 2 has began and we are already off to a great start! Keep working towards your goals and stay positive!!!!!

Im so pleased. Never topped anything before! Well done everyone!
This discussion has been closed.