Options

Replies

• Sweetzyd
    Sweetzyd Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Sunday, September 2nd
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes - Did a 22 minute ab workout.
    Goals/day: Today was a good day.. stayed under on calories, but carb intake was a little high again because a meal was thrown in that I didn't plan (Grandma invited me for lunch- you don't say "no" to Grandma). My goals are to continue to cut out starchy foods and breads as much as possible. I'm aiming for less than 100 carbs/day. Also want to find an exercise routine that's more challenging!
  • jdavid101
    jdavid101 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Sunday 9/2
    Exercise: Yes. 6 hours of household chores and spent some time outside tending to the garden.
    Goals/Day: Today was good. Stayed under my calories and made sure to get in 3 liters of water. Didn’t have as productive of a day as I would have liked but I tried to keep moving.
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    leni1us wrote: »
    I'm a bit confused. I no longer see my name on the Flab-U-less roster ( for August or September). Did I get dropped? What happened?

I will check with the mods and see. This is my first month on this team. Let me do some research and I will let you know.

Thanks @BEASTFIELD314 . I do still wanna be part of team Flab-u-less. Let me know. I plan to weigh in on Friday, 9/7 (my weigh day).
  • mfclingan
    mfclingan Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Calories: right
    Exercise: walking about an hour and a half
    Goals/Day: it was a lazy Sunday...we lounged around quite a bit but did rally for a long walk!
  • mfclingan
    Options
    cdavisdeva wrote: »
    Daily Post: Sunday, September 2nd
    Exercise: Yes - Did a 22 minute ab workout.
    Goals/day: Today was a good day.. stayed under on calories, but carb intake was a little high again because a meal was thrown in that I didn't plan (Grandma invited me for lunch- you don't say "no" to Grandma). My goals are to continue to cut out starchy foods and breads as much as possible. I'm aiming for less than 100 carbs/day. Also want to find an exercise routine that's more challenging!

I head ya about the carbs!!! I am also trying to keep my carbs really low and yesterday, while delicious, my carb intake was high!
  • BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit confused. I no longer see my name on the Flab-U-less roster ( for August or September). Did I get dropped? What happened?

I will check with the mods and see. This is my first month on this team. Let me do some research and I will let you know.

Thanks @BEASTFIELD314 . I do still wanna be part of team Flab-u-less. Let me know. I plan to weigh in on Friday, 9/7 (my weigh day).

@leni1us - Can you let me know what your weight is as of today so I have a beginning weight for you? Thanks - as soon as I get that, we can add you back to the spreadsheet.
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    @cdavisdeva @mfclingan - Sorry, couldn't resist... this is the first thing that came to my mind!!! LOL
    5zi80cgiz6iv.jpg

Carbs are so tasty delicious though. But I know you two can and will succeed!!! Have you googled low-card recipes? I think I have a few links to some meals I have had that were low carb and delicious!
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    jdavid101 wrote: »
    Exercise: Yes. 6 hours of household chores and spent some time outside tending to the garden.
    Goals/Day: Today was good. Stayed under my calories and made sure to get in 3 liters of water. Didn’t have as productive of a day as I would have liked but I tried to keep moving.

The important thing is that you DID keep moving. And great work with the water! Household chores can be a pain in rear for sure and actually burn a lot more calories than people realize. Wish it burned as many calories to MESS UP the house, lol!!!
  • WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    😐 Sorry this is late. I got busy with my visiting friends and forgot to post.

WA_Teacher
    Week 1
    Sunday
    Previous Weight: 221.4
    Current Weight: 220.2

Daily Post: Sunday
    Exercise: Yes: 3.5 mile walk
    Goal: It's back to school this week, so my week's goal is no stress eating and to workout each a morning.
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    Good morning team Flab-U-Less! Happy Weigh In Day for the following team members:

@Djou11
    @daynajason
    @dheliason
    @lar25473
    @shea2986
    @silke_luise

Please make sure to post your weights today!

• BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    WA_Teacher wrote: »
    😐 Sorry this is late. I got busy with my visiting friends and forgot to post.

WA_Teacher
    Week 1
    Sunday
    Previous Weight: 221.4
    Current Weight: 220.2

Daily Post: Sunday
    Exercise: Yes: 3.5 mile walk
    Goal: It's back to school this week, so my week's goal is no stress eating and to workout each a morning.

No worries... we all get busy and caught up in things! Hope you all had a great time. What did you and your friends do? And, excellent loss!!
  • WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    @BEASTFIELD314, thanks! We just hung out, went for a walk on the waterfront trail, and grilled some yummy lime & basil chicken. B)
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    Sounds like fun!!!
  • Sweetzyd
    Sweetzyd Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    @cdavisdeva @mfclingan - Sorry, couldn't resist... this is the first thing that came to my mind!!! LOL
    5zi80cgiz6iv.jpg

Carbs are so tasty delicious though. But I know you two can and will succeed!!! Have you googled low-card recipes? I think I have a few links to some meals I have had that were low carb and delicious!

Too funny! Yes, carbs are so good but not so good when trying to lose weight. I have googled a couple of things but not as much as I probably should. Thanks for the tip! @BEASTFIELD314
  • daynajason
    daynajason Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    daynajason
    Week 1 Monday
    Previous weight 137.6
    Current weight 137.6
  • mfclingan
    Options

5zi80cgiz6iv.jpg

I just snorted from laughter!!!
  • dheliason
    dheliason Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    dheliason
    September week 1
    Monday
    Previous: 140.9
    Current: 139.8
  • silke_luise
    silke_luise Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Monday
    Calories: right
    Exercise: TRX and Pilates
    Goals/Day: get some sun and meet some friends for a quick chat
    Weight: 71kg
  • Anneysmith
    Anneysmith Posts: 163 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Username: Anneysmith
    Week: Sept. Week 1
    PW: 181.6
    CW: Current Weight 180.6
    @BEASTFIELD314 am I supposed to post this on Friday Sept.7? I got nervous because it said weigh in day is Sunday.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options

@leni1us I would be happy to add you back to the Sept sheet, since I didn't have a weight from Week 4 or 5, I didn't have a starting weight for Sept so I will need one to get you back on the sheet, you can let @BEASTFIELD314 or myself @AB0215 know what that weight is.
This discussion has been closed.