• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Anneysmith wrote: »
    Username: Anneysmith
    Week: Sept. Week 1
    PW: 181.6
    CW: Current Weight 180.6
    @BEASTFIELD314 am I supposed to post this on Friday Sept.7? I got nervous because it said weigh in day is Sunday.

@Anneysmith You selected Friday as your weigh in day in the registrations thread. You can change it if you'd like, but on the sheet, I'm showing you as a Friday weigh in.
  • BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Anneysmith wrote: »
    am I supposed to post this on Friday Sept.7? I got nervous because it said weigh in day is Sunday.

@AB0215 got to explain before me, lol. You are scheduled to weigh in on Fridays. Each day I send out a reminder to those who need to weigh in on that particular day. You probably saw the post and thought it was for everyone. I did the same thing when I was on my prior team. If you want to change days, let us know as soon as possible.

________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Daily Post: Monday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: right
    Exercise: TRX and Pilates
    Goals/Day: get some sun and meet some friends for a quick chat
    Weight: 71kg

Do you like TRX? I have never tried it. And, great loss for the week!!! Almost 3 pounds. Congrats!

________________________________________________________________________________________________
    daynajason wrote: »
    daynajason
    Week 1 Monday
    Previous weight 137.6
    Current weight 137.6

No worries! You'll get it next week. Is there anything we can do to help you on this journey??

dheliason wrote: »
    dheliason
    September week 1
    Monday
    Previous: 140.9
    Current: 139.8

Woot woot!!! Say bye bye to the pounds!! One is more than none, which is the best feeling in the world!!!
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    I hope everyone is having a great Labor Day (if you celebrate it)! We have several people that haven't weighed in from yesterday, or today. If you are friends with them on here, could you send a shout out to them and see about having them post. I LOVE celebrating wins!!!

So... what has everyone done today???
  • hakaiser1
    hakaiser1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes - swimming
    Goals/Day: I had a nice labor day - super hot and humid! Tomorrow starts my travel week...first a few days in Miami and then NYC. This week is going to be pushing the water...I don't drink enough and I know I should.

Start Weight: 244.3 lbs
    Weigh-in Day: Saturday

Let's go team!!

Heidi
  • mfclingan
    mfclingan Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Tuesday 9/3
    Calories: spot on
    Exercise: Yes bike ride..2 hours
    Goals/Day: a nice lazy holiday....
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    DP: 09/03 Monday
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: nightly walk 3.6miles 60mins ran 3rd of mile 4 mis.
    Daily Goals: obtain Ecto-containment unit permit from the EPA. Will try to do more of the same the rest of the week and up it a little each week.
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    hakaiser1 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Monday)
    Exercise: Yes - swimming
    Goals/Day: I had a nice labor day - super hot and humid! Tomorrow starts my travel week...first a few days in Miami and then NYC. This week is going to be pushing the water...I don't drink enough and I know I should.

Start Weight: 244.3 lbs
    Weigh-in Day: Saturday

Let's go team!!

Heidi

Safe travels, @hakaiser1. Today was a great Labor Day for me as well. Are you traveling for work or for personal? Drinking enough water is a big struggle for me. I think I am supposed to drink like 100 oz a day...

mfclingan wrote: »
    Daily Post Tuesday 9/3
    Calories: spot on
    Exercise: Yes bike ride..2 hours
    Goals/Day: a nice lazy holiday....

Glad you had a nice, lazy day! But still got a bike ride in. WOOOOOOOOO! Do you just go around a park, your neighborhood, or trails? We have the Katy Trail out this way. Its a huge trail - I have no idea how people do it!!!

mram3582 wrote: »
    DP: 09/03 Monday
    Calories: under
    Exercise: nightly walk 3.6miles 60mins ran 3rd of mile 4 mis.
    Daily Goals: obtain Ecto-containment unit permit from the EPA. Will try to do more of the same the rest of the week and up it a little each week.

Let me know if you get that permit. I have been trying to get mine up and operational, but those pencil pushers keep making me turn it off... soon I fear something strange in the neighborhood. Not sure who I would call then...
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    Good evening Team Flab-U-Less!!!!

As of now, I do not have weights from the following challengers with a weigh in day for today:
    @Djou11
    @lar25473
    @shea2986

I also do not have a weigh in for the following with a weigh in day of Sunday:
    @Fit_fad
    @Frens0614
    @hsuarez1991

If everyone could get me their weights so we can have 100% participation, I would greatly appreciate it!!! Thank you!!!

Your Captain,
    Jason @BEASTFIELD314
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    Daily Post: Monday, September 3rd
    Exercise: Did almost 3 hours of yard work - cutting the grass, edging, trimming. Sweeping, raking, blowing. Smoked a loin for around 4 hours and it turned out great.

Goal is just to continue dropping the pounds. That, and to continue trying to be the best captain I can be.
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Did almost 3 hours of yard work - cutting the grass, edging, trimming. Sweeping, raking, blowing. Smoked a loin for around 4 hours and it turned out great.

Goal is just to continue dropping the pounds. That, and to continue trying to be the best captain I can be.

You're doing a great job so far Captain!
  • Sweetzyd
    Sweetzyd Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes - 35 minute walk this morning. I'm so ready for fall!
    Goals/day: Great day. Stayed under on calories and had less carbs today.
  • gholderby1234
    gholderby1234 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Monday
    Exercise: Yes- 2 hours walking around the zoo
    Goals/day: it was a great day spent with the kids :)
  • WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options

Wow, you had a busy "Labor" day! ;) You're doing an outstanding job as captain.
  • WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options

Exercise: 62 minutes on the treadmill @ 3.0 speed and 3.5 incline

Tomorrow's Goal: Tomorrow is our yearly district potluck lunch. So, my goal is to make smart choices and have a small dessert. Also, I will get up early and workout before heading to work.
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    leni1us wrote: »
    I'm a bit confused. I no longer see my name on the Flab-U-less roster ( for August or September). Did I get dropped? What happened?

I will check with the mods and see. This is my first month on this team. Let me do some research and I will let you know.

Thanks @BEASTFIELD314 . I do still wanna be part of team Flab-u-less. Let me know. I plan to weigh in on Friday, 9/7 (my weigh day).

@leni1us - Can you let me know what your weight is as of today so I have a beginning weight for you? Thanks - as soon as I get that, we can add you back to the spreadsheet.

I weigh 176 as of 9/3/18.
  • leni1us
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    I'm a bit confused. I no longer see my name on the Flab-U-less roster ( for August or September). Did I get dropped? What happened?

I will check with the mods and see. This is my first month on this team. Let me do some research and I will let you know.

Thanks @BEASTFIELD314 . I do still wanna be part of team Flab-u-less. Let me know. I plan to weigh in on Friday, 9/7 (my weigh day).

@leni1us I would be happy to add you back to the Sept sheet, since I didn't have a weight from Week 4 or 5, I didn't have a starting weight for Sept so I will need one to get you back on the sheet, you can let @BEASTFIELD314 or myself @AB0215 know what that weight is.

Sorry @AB0215 and @BEASTFIELD314. Looks like I may have screwed up. I had a 3 week vacation in there. I thought I had sent you info of that. My weight as of this morning (9/3/18) was 176.0
  • leni1us
    Options
    Posting this late in the evening.

Daily Post Tuesday 9/3
    Calories: On Point
    Exercise: Did the "Conquer the Bridge" Walk over the Vincent Thomas Bridge in San Pedro, CA. The bridge is closed to traffic every Labor Day so walkers and runners can go across. It's a 5.3 mile route.
    Goal for the Day - enjoy family and get my water in.
  • ToadstoolBetty
    ToadstoolBetty Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Monday
    Calories: Very over( but not bothered by it)
    Exercise: yes 3.10 miles walk. Walked to both ends of the promenade while in town.
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    Good Morning Team Flab-U-Less!! Happy Weigh In Day to the following challengers:

@12774
    @bisonpitcher
    @gholderby1234
    @mram3582
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »

@leni1us I would be happy to add you back to the Sept sheet, since I didn't have a weight from Week 4 or 5, I didn't have a starting weight for Sept so I will need one to get you back on the sheet, you can let @BEASTFIELD314 or myself @AB0215 know what that weight is.

Sorry @AB0215 and @BEASTFIELD314. Looks like I may have screwed up. I had a 3 week vacation in there. I thought I had sent you info of that. My weight as of this morning (9/3/18) was 176.0

@leni1us I added you back with that starting weight. Be sure to post your weight as normal starting Friday (which I assumed is your normal weigh in day).
This discussion has been closed.