TEAM: Flab-U-Less (September)

Options

Replies

• hakaiser1
    hakaiser1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am confused...so if I chose Saturday as my weigh day, do I post tomorrow morning ...as Week 1? Thanks...my first challenge :-)

Heidi
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    hakaiser1 wrote: »
    I am confused...so if I chose Saturday as my weigh day, do I post tomorrow morning ...as Week 1? Thanks...my first challenge :-)

Heidi

@hakaiser1 Week 1 begins Sunday 9/2. This means for a Saturday weigh in, you would post Saturday 9/2 as your first weigh in.
  • ToadstoolBetty
    ToadstoolBetty Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Mon: no log (food or exercise)
    Tues: over (by 18cals), exercise yes
    Wed: under, exercise yes
    Thur: under, exercise yes
    Fri: over, exercise yes.
  • silke_luise
    silke_luise Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Saturday)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: yes total body workout and 30 mins upper body weights
    Goals/Day: It’s Saturday and I really do not want to drink and not end up eating crisps with the kids in front of the tv....
  • BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »

Heidi

@hakaiser1 Week 1 begins Sunday 9/2. This means for a Saturday weigh in, you would post Saturday 9/2 as your first weigh in.

Thanks for answering @AB0215

• BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Yesterday was a looooong day for me. I had my regular job, then I had a football game I went to support my child who is in the marching band. Then I had my 2nd job. Finally got home around 11:30pm. Phew. I am generally up and awake at 5am each morning - I slept until 7 today. Just my bodies way of telling me I needed sleep. Today I have my second job until around 2. Then I will be grilling for my family. I have got to find some time today to get a little walking in...

I hope you all have a WONDERFUL Saturday. Is everyone ready for the challenge? I know I am!!!!
    rpcsh87f7rd2.jpg
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    Mon: no log (food or exercise)
    Tues: over (by 18cals), exercise yes
    Wed: under, exercise yes
    Thur: under, exercise yes
    Fri: over, exercise yes.

Hey @ToadstoolBetty - looks like you are doing really well with your exercising and calories! Great job on that! What types of exercising do you enjoy doing? Right now I try to get walking and jogging in. I hope to start making my way back to the gym.
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    Daily Post (Saturday)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: yes total body workout and 30 mins upper body weights
    Goals/Day: It’s Saturday and I really do not want to drink and not end up eating crisps with the kids in front of the tv....

Good morning @silke_luise - the weekends are always a struggle for me! It's like my body says - PARTY TIME!!! LOL! But, I try to remind myself that I don't want to undo all hard work I did during the week. But there are days that I say forget it - I am going to just enjoy the day. After all, why are we working so hard for this is we can't enjoy life! Maybe today you can do some fun things with the kids instead!!! Have a great day!!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »

Heidi

@hakaiser1 I realize that I had a typo...your first weigh in will be 9/8, if you'd like to post an updated starting weight today, you are welcome to do that, but your first official weigh in will be 9/8, sorry for the confusing typo!
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    So let's get to know each other a little better!!!

What is something interesting about yourself? It can be anything - a talent, your career, a goal... anything! I'll start.

I am a huge sci-fi nerd. I love all things Star Trek, Star Wars, Stargate... sci-fi is awesome! One day I hope to get to a Trek convention. Super stoked there is going to be another series coming out!!!

What about you??
  • rhiannonlewis35
    rhiannonlewis35 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am also a massive sci-fi fan! Also love anything Marvel or Dc. My dream is to go to comic con but as i live in the uk its just a pipe dream at the moment.
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    I am also a massive sci-fi fan! Also love anything Marvel or Dc. My dream is to go to comic con but as i live in the uk its just a pipe dream at the moment.

YES! Another sci-fi fan!!! I would love to goto Comic-Con too! If I only had a tardis. But then things seem to get all timey wimey.... LOL
  • rhiannonlewis35
    rhiannonlewis35 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Love the reference :) dont know if im looking forward to the new lady doctor, but we will see. If u get a tardis, i will be your companion :blush:
  • BEASTFIELD314
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Hey Team Flab-U-Less...

I would like to welcome to our team the following new members:

@nanya1
    @roamingtiger
    @mfclingan
    @Anneysmith

A big and hearty HELLO from Team Flab-U-Less!! Make sure to read my first post above CLICK HERE so you can get an idea of what we will be doing this round. And feel free to drop us a comment about yourself so we can get to know you and cheer you on!!!
  • mfclingan
    mfclingan Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m Maryfran and I’m super excited to be here. I am 45 years old. I am living with the love of my life and couldn’t be happier! I am lucky because he likes to ride bikes and hike so we are somewhat active on the weekends! I am super excited to be here and look forward to losing more weight!
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    Hey there @mfclingan Maryfran! Glad you are here with us!!! I can't remember the last time I was on bike, lol. That's another thing I would love to start doing. And hiking - what a great way to get exercise in. Do you all like to hike through woods or on trails or both??
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Melinda. I am 37 and live in Athens, GA. Another sci-fi fan. DragonCon+ Klingons+a prank phone call is how I met my now husband back in 1994. We build & refurbish arcade cabinets and do some MAME programs. Today's project is re-soldering DIN pins on a Commodore64. We also own a carpet, tile, and grout cleaning business that keeps me pretty busy. I also like anything outdoors (besides the mosquitoes :) ) I'm glad to see so many other people on here with similar interests.
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Daily Post : Sept 1st
    Track: Yes ✅
    Calories: Under ✅
    Exercise: Yes ✅ - walking, so much walking
    Goals/Day: Running around town getting all the back to school shopping. Smashed my Fitbit goals with all the walking. Did have too many cappuccinos at the shops, but tracked everything and stayed under.

Looking forward to September. Ready to SMASH IT!
This discussion has been closed.