TEAM: Flab-U-Less (September)

Options

Replies

• BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    @mram3582

Welcome Melinda!!! Great to see so many sci-fi fans! And if you are not into sci-fi, no problems! We all have lots of interests! Melinda - that sounds like a great way to meet your significant other. I would love to know how the proposal went. Owning your own business is awesome. Its always good to meet people that are working for themselves and living the dream on their terms. And yes, keep the mosquitoes away!!!!!
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    Daily Post: Saturday, September 1st
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes - had my 2nd job (which I consider exercise!) as well as got 3 miles in walking.
    Goals/Day: I felt great today. I always like getting out and getting a little something in. Even if its a 30 min walk, it feels great. Tomorrow I have my 2nd job again, then I get to rest and relax. Hope everyone had a great day - who's ready for the challenge to begin???
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    DP: 09/01
    Track: yes
    Calories:under
    Exercise: nightly walk 3.6miles 60mins.
    Daily Goals: SAME THING WE DO EVERY NIGHT...TRY TO TAKE OVER....oh wait...hmm...my current daily goal is to not burn any more of my fingers with my bad soldering job right now....too late for my right hand middle finger :( This week I plan to add in some extra running "ponderous jogging" intervals in my nightly walk.
  • Sweetzyd
    Sweetzyd Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    This is my first time participating in the biggest loser, so if I don't do something right, please let me know :). Looking forward to seeing what September brings!

Daily Post: Saturday, September 1st
    Exercise: Yes - Had a morning walk for 30 minutes pushing my little one (he's 4 months old). Also got a zumba workout in this evening.
    Goals/Day: My goals other than staying within my calories is to continue cutting carbs and sugar, most of the time (fruits are an exception). Also, to get some type of exercise in daily. Today, I gave into my Starbucks frappuccino craving. Craved sugar half the day. Didn't go over calories though. I was able to get to the grocery store to stock up on fruits :).
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Goal for this month is to make it to ONEDERLAND! *I CAN DO THIS!*

Weigh in day: Sunday

Starting weight: 205.2
    Goal for the end of the month: 198.x

Week 1 (September 2nd): 204.0 lbs
    Week 2 (September 9th):
    Week 3 (September 16th):
    Week 4 (September 23rd):
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    @eminater YES YOU CAN!! DO IT!
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    mram3582 wrote: »
    @eminater YES YOU CAN!! DO IT!

Haha ... thanks! I hope so!! This will be a game changer for me ... it'll put me half way to my ultimate goal.
  • missparisfaye
    missparisfaye Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Saturday 09/01/18)
    Exercise: Yes, walking and upper body strength training.
    Goals/Day: I went to a wildlife park with my husband and son today. It was a lot of walking and 103 degrees, but a great outing to a place we’d never been. I also ate Chick Fil A for the first time but found it to be a pretty easy place to make healthy choices while still delicious!
  • silke_luise
    silke_luise Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I haven’t really worked out today. The boys had rugby this am at 8 and it was pouring down here... i was just walking up and down between the different age groups and did about 5000 steps... ok on calories and my goals are to chill and get some admin done... there is nothing really interesting or special about me...
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit confused. I no longer see my name on the Flab-U-less roster ( for August or September). Did I get dropped? What happened?
  • Anneysmith
    Anneysmith Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Is this where we will post our weekly weigh-ins?
  • Anneysmith
    Anneysmith Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome @BEASTFIELD314 and team Fab-U-Less!
  • ToadstoolBetty
    ToadstoolBetty Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    ToadstoolBetty
    Week 1
    Sunday
    Previous 161.6
    Current 159.6
    Finally back under 160, I know only just but this was my starting weight for August and in just one week after 4 of wobbling back and forth by 2 or 3lbs I've got back to it.
    Now I need to keep going lower. This is still my last winter regain I'm trying to get off. 7lbs off this year still another 7 to go till I'm able to get the other stone off.
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    leni1us wrote: »
    I'm a bit confused. I no longer see my name on the Flab-U-less roster ( for August or September). Did I get dropped? What happened?

I will check with the mods and see. This is my first month on this team. Let me do some research and I will let you know.
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    Anneysmith wrote: »
    Is this where we will post our weekly weigh-ins?

Yep. Sure is. In one of my top posts, it lists the format I ask you follow for the weigh in. I only ask it for this way because it helps me keep track of who logged and it makes them easier to find. And you're welcome!!!!
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    HAPPY WEIGH IN DAY FOR THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGERS!!!

@eminater
    @Fit_fad
    @Frens0614
    @hsuarez91
    @nanya1
    @ToadstoolBetty
    @WA_Teacher

Please make sure to post your weight (please use the format I had in my first post). I hope everyone smashed their goals!!!
  • BEASTFIELD314
    edited September 2018
    Options
    ToadstoolBetty
    Week 1
    Sunday
    Previous 161.6
    Current 159.6
    Finally back under 160, I know only just but this was my starting weight for August and in just one week after 4 of wobbling back and forth by 2 or 3lbs I've got back to it.
    Now I need to keep going lower. This is still my last winter regain I'm trying to get off. 7lbs off this year still another 7 to go till I'm able to get the other stone off.

Congratulations! 2 pounds is 2 pounds. And in a week is great! Remember... You started at zero pounds down!! Proud of ya!!
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    Username: BEASTFIELD314
    Week: September Week 1
    PW: 153.2
    CW: 150.8
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    @missparisfaye - I am super happy you had a good time and got to see a new place. Man - 103!!! I sure hope you both drank lots of water and stayed hydrated!!!! I love me some Chic-fil-a! I ususally just stick with their original sandwich and of course I have to have their waffle fries.
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    leni1us wrote: »

I will check with the mods and see. This is my first month on this team. Let me do some research and I will let you know.

@leni1us - I just sent you a private message regarding this.
This discussion has been closed.