TEAM: Flab-U-Less (September)

Options
AB0215
AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
Welcome to the Challenge new and returning teammates!! This is the conversation/weigh in thread for your Team :) Keep on losing because our first weigh ins begin THIS Sunday! I am here for you should you need anything - simply message me or tag me by putting an '@' just before my username (NO SPACES) and I will get to you asap! ~ Ashley @AB0215 or Craig @craigo3154 .

Replies

• ToadstoolBetty
    ToadstoolBetty Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Yay and not yay to September.
  • hsuarez1991
    hsuarez1991 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Who else is in team Flab-U-Less?!
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    Hi!
  • mlowemgr2
    mlowemgr2 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am in starting today...lets win this!!
    Mike van Zan
  • mlowemgr2
    mlowemgr2 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    No sweets and I got this...and no bread!!
  • gholderby1234
    gholderby1234 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi team :) I'm Gwyn and Im excited to try this out!
  • lar25473
    lar25473 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Goal for this month is to make it to 169. I think it's possible, I'm at 186 right now.

Starting weight: 186
    Goal for the end of the month: 169
    Weigh in day: Tuesdays
    Week 1 (September 4th):
    Week 2 (September 11th):
    Week 3 (September 18th):
    Week 4 (September 25th):
  • jdavid101
    jdavid101 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Team! My name is Jessica, I’m 31and live in Northern California. This is my 1st Biggest Loser Monthly Challenge and I’m excited to drop some weight and be apart of a team to give and receive support to reach our goals. Let’s Win This!!!
  • hakaiser1
    hakaiser1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody! I'm Heidi from upstate NY...43 and this will be my first challenge. Glad to be in a supportive group. I need to lose 70 pounds...none of my clothes fit and I feel so unhealthy. Looking to hopefully be an extreme asset to the team as I get back on track for a healthy lifestyle. GO team!!! Yay!
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    I know September hasn't started yet but I weigh on a Sunday so I've done my last August weigh in.
    I did rubbish in August.

Yup. Same. Sunday Weigh-ins and August was just NOT that good for me. Team Flab-U-Less ... you can count on me in September .... (i think!)
  • hsuarez1991
    hsuarez1991 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Silke and I live in Hong Kong. This is my first challenge. I have tried every possible fitness program and went from vegetarian to keto to two pack of crisps in front of the TV... I’m really good for one week - working out, eating well etc. And then I fall off the wagon and drink and eat like a pig.... I hope I’ll can keep it up this time.... weather is horrible here at the moment - hot and humid - not the right time for hiking and running....

Hi Silke, so great to have you on the team. Being consistent is so difficult especially if you’re someone like me who want immediate rewards and see immediate changes.
  • JCoolaide
    JCoolaide Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Hi Team- my name is Jodi, this is my first biggest loser challenge. Making healthy choices, being active and losing weight is a life long challenge for me- glad to have others to help us all stay motivated!
  • hakaiser1
    hakaiser1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    leni1us wrote: »
    Hey All,

I've been a bit remiss in my eating habits during the August challenge. I tend to have a heavy travel schedule for work and eating out everyday and trying to eat healthy seem to compete with each other. I am recommitting myself in September. We can do it, Team!

I know exactly what you mean !! I travel also Monday thru Thursday every week :-)
  • rhiannonlewis35
    rhiannonlewis35 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi, this is my first biggest loser challenge but im excited to get going and hope i bring something to the team. Lets do this!
This discussion has been closed.