Daily Post Sunday (A little late)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: no
    Goals/day: get up at 5 am and workout before work Mon-Wed
  • gholderby1234
    gholderby1234 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I learned that so many barriers are mental. I hear this all the time but after pushing myself I have a better understanding. Now to just remember that....
  • JCoolaide
    JCoolaide Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Sunday 9.9
    Exercise: no
    Goals/day: stay on track without overeating- done
  • mfclingan
    mfclingan Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Sunday 9/9
    Calories: right on
    Exercise: Yes walking...mall walking
    Goals/Day: this rain is messing up my activity!!! Cold and rainy means stick inside!!!
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    DP: 09/10 Monday
    Track: yes
    calories: under
    Exercise: 3.6mi. nightly walk60min & 4min run
    Daily goals: visit honey badger petting zoo. Wednesday I up my running goal. Tonight starts Rosh Hashanah, but we aren't celebrating until tomorrow since my brother is the cook and has to work. I have no idea what the menu is, so I can't pre-plan and I won't be able to go on my walk/run tomorrow either.--Gonna throw me ALL off--good thing it will be AFTER weigh day :)
  • mfclingan
    mfclingan Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Monday 9/10
    Calories: right within my range
    Exercise: No....rain kept me from it during my lunch and breaks and a long commute home (weather and traffic) ate up my free evening time!
    Goals/Day: I’m ready to see some sunshine!!! But apparently that’s not in the forecast for a while.
  • missparisfaye
    missparisfaye Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    @BEASTFIELD314 Hi there team captain, just FYI, I am out of town all week and do not have a scale in my hotel, so I won’t be able to weigh in this Wednesday. Sorry about that. I do plan on going to the local Orangetheory on Thursday so if they have a scale there, I’ll hop on that, but no guarantees!
  • Sweetzyd
    Sweetzyd Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: September 10th
    Exercise: Yes- 37 minute walk this morning.
    Goals/day: Good day, other than had pasta for dinner- hamburger helper. Only ate a serving but I really feel like I'm retaining water. Can feel it in my hands. It's crazy how I can really tell a difference after eating something like that I haven't had in a long time. No more pasta. For a while anyway.
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    Daily post Sept/10
    Track yes
    Calories.....Under
    Exercise...Yes- water aerobics x 60 mins and swimming x 20 mins
    Goals......Continued as planned.
  • gholderby1234
    gholderby1234 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Monday
    Exercise: 25 min 30 day shred
    Goals/day: I worked out before work this morning and would like to do it again tues and wed.
  • Djou11
    Djou11 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Omg I'm so sorry everyone .. with the little one returning to school last week I completely forgot to post my weigh in and was totally MIA from the group ...

First I have to say a huge thank you to @BEASTFIELD314 for coming to help us out here :) truly appreciate you switching group to lead us here :)

starting weight 179.1
    week 1 monday sept 3- 183.8
    week 2 Monday Sept 10 - 185.6

So sorry for letting you guys down with this weight gain I have to be honest that I have been totally derailed my nutrition plan for a good month now.

I confess that emotions have been a little raw over here lately hence why I had to take some time away to refocus.

I started a new online challenge today with my coach and I've been having a good day so far... let's see that number go down again.

I promise I will find time to read through the feed and get back on track cheering you guys on... <3<3

• WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Monday, September 10th

Exercise: 42 minutes on the treadmill @ 3.5 speed w/ inclines

Goal: Today was a great day, I crushed my water goal with 85.6/64 ounces. However, sleep not so good. I stayed up to late watching The Packers so I only had about 5.5 hours of sleep last night.
  • Anneysmith
    Anneysmith Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Daily post: Mon. Sept. 10
    Track: no-
    Exercise: 8fit
    Goals: consistent water consumption. At least 5 glasses a day
  • BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    @BEASTFIELD314 Hi there team captain, just FYI, I am out of town all week and do not have a scale in my hotel, so I won’t be able to weigh in this Wednesday. Sorry about that. I do plan on going to the local Orangetheory on Thursday so if they have a scale there, I’ll hop on that, but no guarantees!

No problem! Thanks for the heads up!!!
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    I learned that so many barriers are mental. I hear this all the time but after pushing myself I have a better understanding. Now to just remember that....

YES! This is so true. When the body want's to quit, it's the mind that keeps it going.
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    mellee1430 wrote: »
    Hello all!

A short update!

I've finally been released to walk- not much to do, and a far cry from my elliptical, but it's at least SOMETHING other than sitting!

I had gastric bypass in 2008 and lost 209 lbs- from 400 to 191- I was single and swam laps an hour a day, 7 days a week, became a lifeguard, wildland firefighter, ran a 5K, and was looking for another challenge when I met my (now) husband in 2013- went from an active job to sedentary- and lost sight of 'me' and gained back to 301... very devastating to have let myself get back to that point after all the hard work I had invested in myself.

So here I am... back to protein drinks (Love Isopure dutch chocolate with 2 packets of fat free hot chocolate mix) for breakfast, and following low carb the remainder of the day. Striving for 70+ grams a day- with the gastric bypass it's hard to get in. The protein drinks help with both the protein and fluids (about 22 oz), so I've started trying to get 2 of them in a day. 160 cals, 9 carbs, and 27 protein.

Anyhow... I don't get to check here daily- I weigh in on Wednesdays after work and post on Thursdays. :-)

I never would have thought walking would make as big a difference in my life as it has. The occasional jog. But mostly walking, and I have lost. It really is better than nothing (a lot better in my mind!) I have never had protein drinks. Are they any good? Seems like you get a lot of nutrients from them.

Just check in when you can - the more support we can all show each other the better - like we just said - something is better than nothing!!!!
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    cdavisdeva wrote: »
    Daily Post: September 10th
    Exercise: Yes- 37 minute walk this morning.
    Goals/day: Good day, other than had pasta for dinner- hamburger helper. Only ate a serving but I really feel like I'm retaining water. Can feel it in my hands. It's crazy how I can really tell a difference after eating something like that I haven't had in a long time. No more pasta. For a while anyway.

You definitely feel it. It was crazy a few weeks ago at my parish picnic - I had some greasy, salty fries.... I felt bloated IMMEDIATELY! I stayed that way for like a week. UGH! LOL.
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    12774 wrote: »
    Daily post Sept/10
    Track yes
    Calories.....Under
    Exercise...Yes- water aerobics x 60 mins and swimming x 20 mins
    Goals......Continued as planned.

Keep going, sticking to your plan. Just remember that if you do have an off day, its just a day. In the long run, it won't destroy your progress!!!!
This discussion has been closed.