TEAM: Run Track Minds (September)

Replies

• JLPadron86
    JLPadron86 Posts: 74 Member
    Daily check in, I wanted to share a pic of my healthy lunch for today :)
    Tracking: yes this is my first day tracking
    Calories: dont know yet so far under, but I haven't had dinner yet
    Exercise: plan is to workout in the gym when bf gets home from work. We live in a hotel temporarily and they have a gym downstairs.
    Plans start a workout routine 3 to 4 days a week.
    I'm trying to ease back in to everything a little at a time, so I dont burn, my first week was focused on eating better, my next week will be focused on adding exercise and tracking
  • JLPadron86
    JLPadron86 Posts: 74 Member
    Well my pics isn't working I had a pan seared chicken breast and broccoli, but I can't get pic to load on my phone :(
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Username - browneyedgirl749
    Weigh in week -2
    Weigh in Day - Monday
    Previous Week's Weight - 277.6
    Current weight - 277.2
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 690 Member
    Monday check in

Tracked: yes
    Calories: right on
    Exercise: 60 min treadmill. 21k steps
    Tomorrow's goal: I'm going to be hanging around the hospital all day so I'm planning to pack a lunch and healthy snacks. Last time I was there my cals were over and the food wasn't even good

• Allyanne1
    Allyanne1 Posts: 229 Member
    DAILY POST for Monday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: treadmill for about 35 minutes
    Goals or Day: Today was a good day. Made it home safely. I think it I mislabel yesterdays post as Friday when it should have been Sunday.
  • tlgale
    tlgale Posts: 894 Member
    Unfortunately I had to drop my local HIIT class. Prices went up and we keep ourselves on a strict budget, and all workout stuff comes out of the grocery budget. It was the most difficult and heartbreaking decision. And of course it came on a very stressful work week when I needed it the most. I am going to miss my group. I made some wonderful friends, memories and enjoyed the companionship. ☹️

For now, I will do some workout videos at home. Today I did this one that I found from another local workout company. I did it in the living room with the kids jumping over me! May have to find a quieter place next time.

https://www.garagebarre.com/blog/2018/5/29/new-video-the-ultimate-garage-barre-booty-workout-

@lovethyneighbor Sorry you had to give up your class. My household has a strict budget as well. How have you been doing with the at home videos? Have you found somewhere more quiet to workout?
  • tlgale
    @Jactop @shines1981 @Merlotmom16 @sweetnsassy1491 @browneyedgirl749 @karsei01 You all have awesome losses, way to go!!!
  • tlgale
    Losername: merlotmom16
    Weigh-in week:2
    Weight-in day: Tuesday
    Starting weight: 182.9
    weight this week: 180
    Loss this week: 2.9
    So good to be back on track with work outs and calorie counting. I added a new walking app> mapmywalk. It says my normal walking routine is burning 80 calories more than the other app gave. hmmmm

@Merlotmom16 I have a cheap activity watch and an app on my phone, they are always different, lol. I go by the watch though because it seems less sensitive and usually lower number calories.
  • AILY POST for Monday
    Calories: Under by about 200
    Exercise: 30 Day Shred, Level 2
    Goals or Day: a good boring day, need a few more of these as I was up from the weekend
  • Allyanne1
    Allyanne1 Posts: 229 Member
    DAILY POST for Tuesday
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 1 hour of Zumba!
    Goals or Day: Today was a good day. It is easier when meals are planned out and then packed for work the next day.
  • DAILY POST for Tuesday
    Calories: under by 42 calories
    Exercise: 35 minute walk/jog/walk/jog + 30 Day Shred Level 2
    Goals or Day: stay the course, the water weight gained on the weekend is slowly going away.
    I usually post this day after but I am feeling super snacky tonight and I hoping that posting my day as complete will make it so....
  • KrisRio8116
    KrisRio8116 Posts: 22 Member
    I hope it's not too late for me to add my weight. I forgot to post last week!

Username: KrisRio8116
    Weigh in week: 1 (sept 3)
    Weigh in Day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 219.2
    Current Weight: 219.2

Weigh in week: 2 (sep 10)
    Current Weight: 218.0
  • tlgale
    Daily Post (Monday)

Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: Yes, 58 mins. walking
    Goals or day: stayed on plan

Daily Post (Tuesday)

Track: No
    Calories: Nope, over
    Exercise: Yes, 30 min. walk
    Goals or day: started a new show and binge watched all day while mindlessly eating junk
  • bethcamy1
    bethcamy1 Posts: 40 Member
    Username: bethcamy1
    Weigh in week: 2
    Weigh in Day: Wednesday
    Previous Weight: 150
    Current Weight: 150.5

I always tend to go up a bit halfway through my cycle (as well as right before). Annoying but that’s how it goes!

Daily post: (Monday)
    Track: part of day
    Calories: I think I was over, but not certain because I didn’t track everything
    Exercise: yes, 30 minutes running outside
    Goal or day: became a bit mindless of eating when I stopped tracking

Daily post (Tuesday)
    Track: just breakfast
    Calories: probably over
    Exercise: yes, spin class at the gym
    Goal or day: To remember for tomorrow that you can’t out-train a bad diet!!!!! LOG MY FOOD!!!
  • Username: justkris_gettingfit
    Weigh In Week: Week 2
    Weigh In Day: Wednesday
    Previous Weight: 176.4 ?
    Current Weight: 177.0 (TOM..)
  • tlgale
    I hope it's not too late for me to add my weight. I forgot to post last week!

Username: KrisRio8116
    Weigh in week: 1 (sept 3)
    Weigh in Day: Monday
    Current Weight: 219.2

Weigh in week: 2 (sep 10)
    Current Weight: 218.0

@KrisRio8116 Unfortunately last weeks is to late but this week is all good. Great loss!!
This discussion has been closed.