Schoooooool's out for summer! August weight loss & accountability

1235»

Replies

• gutsnglory6
    gutsnglory6 Posts: 76 Member
    ntede3 wrote: »
    This is going to be my last check in until mid-September. We leave in a few days for an epic road trip, get married and then drive back (eating and drinking our way through America).
    I’ve been meaning to get back down to 135 for a long time. When I got engaged, I thought “now or never” and started in earnest in March (yes, several months after actually getting engaged). It was so awesome to find this group and the support and weekly checkins have been so key to my success.
    I will be back in September! I’ve already got a list of goals for when I get back (mostly to keep myself accountable) and plan to focus on getting fitter/stronger through the winter.

OMG!! Congratulations!!! Your trip sounds AMAZING. Enjoy every minute, soak it all in, take too many pictures, have too much fun. Cheers to the start of married life (imo, it's pretty fabulous, hubs and I have been married for 5 and together for 10). And see ya in September!

Thanks so much for your kind words, and so sorry for your loss. It’s sounds like you have a solid relationship, which is hopefully helping you both through. ❤️