TEAM: Run Track Minds (September)

Replies

• tlgale
    tlgale Posts: 894 Member
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Track: No
    Calories: Most likely over
    Exercise: No. We were out of town visiting family
    Goals or day: Today was my last slack day, getting back on track tomorrow.
  • JLPadron86 wrote: »
    I weighed myself this morning and I know it's much more accurate in the morning, and I was 221 instead of 222.6. I know it cant count towards this week, but it will start my next week off good. I weighed myself last night after a full day of eating and drinking. My boyfriend and I are dieting together. He is 6 for tall and I'm 5'5. He finally weighed himself and he is only 229. It's so hard to not feel so embarrassed by the fact that im only about 8 lbs lighter than my 6 foot tall boyfriend. I'm trying to not let it get to me, but its hard. His goal is 200, and mine is 140. I have a lot more to go and he will get to his goal way before me. Any advice to not let this get to you? Anyone know how I feel?

I can definitely understand. While by husband and I are very close to the same height (5'3"/5'4"), I used to be 130lbs heavier than him when I was about 280 and he was 150. I was almost twice the size of him. I can tell you that it bothered me a lot more than it bothered him, meaning he wasn't bothered at all. Now that I am 170ish, he is 190ish, it bothers me only that he carries it all in his belly and I am worried about his health/heart. I'm hoping to quietly inspire him to get healthier with me.
  • Allyanne1
    Allyanne1 Posts: 229 Member
    DAILY POST for Sunday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: no but still within my macros (keto) which is what I am most concerned about right now.
    Exercise: 45 minutes on treadmill. Over 10,000 steps today.
    Goals or Day: Today was a good day. Kids were here this weekend running from the NC storms and eating out was tough, but I stayed tougher! Bought an Instant Pot and have joined some fb groups for keto Instant Pot recipes...
  • Allyanne1
    JLPadron86 wrote: »
    I weighed myself this morning and I know it's much more accurate in the morning, and I was 221 instead of 222.6. I know it cant count towards this week, but it will start my next week off good. I weighed myself last night after a full day of eating and drinking. My boyfriend and I are dieting together. He is 6 for tall and I'm 5'5. He finally weighed himself and he is only 229. It's so hard to not feel so embarrassed by the fact that im only about 8 lbs lighter than my 6 foot tall boyfriend. I'm trying to not let it get to me, but its hard. His goal is 200, and mine is 140. I have a lot more to go and he will get to his goal way before me. Any advice to not let this get to you? Anyone know how I feel?

I know how that is! I tell my husband he can just not look at food and lose...I have to fight for every lost ounce!
  • lovethyneighbor
    lovethyneighbor Posts: 270 Member
    Username: lovethyneighbor
    Weigh In Week: Week 2
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 208.8
    Current Weight: 208.8
    No losses this week. Wah wah.
  • katyjane49mfp
    katyjane49mfp Posts: 31 Member
    Firstly my apologies for not reporting last week. I was on holiday in Majorca with no data or internet. Anyway after that week plus the previous weeks holiday in Edinburgh it isnt looking good but I am making a fresh start so here goes

Katyjane49mfp
    september week 3
    sunday
    Weight this week 256.2

Going all out for a loss before next weigh in
  • AILY POST for Sunday
    Calories: Yes under on calories but not good choices - over on sodium
    Exercise: nothing tracked but did spend afternoon at beach and walked up and down + swimming
    Goals or Day: hopefully I don't pay too high of a price on the scale for the sodium intake on both Saturday and Sunday.
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 689 Member
    Username: Jactop
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Week 3
    Previous weight: 206.7
    Current weight: 209.9

Sheesh. This is going to be a yoyo month. Almost back up to where I was in week 1. I can't wait to see the tail end of this humidity
  • Thought Id get more active in the group and join in on the daily check-ins.

MONDAY
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Rest day, just stretches
    Goals or day: Resisted a piece of cake and stayed under cal goal.
  • shines1981
    shines1981 Posts: 53 Member
    Username: shines1981
    Weigh in week: 2
    Weigh in day of week: Monday
    Previous weight: 196.0
    Current weight: 195.9

• browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    edited September 2018
    Username - browneyedgirl749
    Weigh in week -3
    Weigh in Day - Monday
    Previous Week's Weight - 277.2
    Current weight - 277.2
  • kellyjellyjeanbean
    kellyjellyjeanbean Posts: 108 Member
    edited September 2018
    DAILY POST for Monday
    Calories: Yes under
    Exercise: 22 minutes 30 Day Shred Level 2
    Goals or Day: My goal is to finish Level 2 of the 30 Day Shred this week, Sunday at the latest. I have 4 more days at this Level before I move onto Level 3.
  • Allyanne1
    edited September 2018
    DAILY POST for Monday
    Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: 40 minutes on treadmill. Over 10,000 steps today.
    Goals or Day: Today was a good day. I am finding that this daily report helps with accountability. It is still hard to avoid sugar, but I am working hard at it.
  • tlgale
    Daily Post (Monday)

Calories: Yes, under by a couple
    Exercise: Yes, 80 mins. of walking
    Goals or day: managed to stay under calories with my exercise. Was actually in the negative last night and did a walking video before going to bed. Didn't have the best food choices though.
  • tlgale
    Jactop wrote: »
    Username: Jactop
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Week 3
    Previous weight: 206.7
    Current weight: 209.9

Sheesh. This is going to be a yoyo month. Almost back up to where I was in week 1. I can't wait to see the tail end of this humidity

@Jactop Humidity is a killer for me as well, it's like my body absorbs it all!
  • tlgale
    Thought Id get more active in the group and join in on the daily check-ins.

MONDAY
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Rest day, just stretches
    Goals or day: Resisted a piece of cake and stayed under cal goal.

@justkris_gettingfit :smile: I like the accountability I get from them and also having somewhere to vent anyday I need, lol.
    Great job resisting cake, that's not easy!!
  • tlgale
    Question: What is everyone's go to quick and simple meal??
    I'm looking for new ideas.
  • bethcamy1
    bethcamy1 Posts: 40 Member
    Username: bethcamy1
    Weigh in week: September Week 2
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous weeks weight: 150.5
    Current weight: 152

Ugh! Up 1.5 pounds. My parents were in town and while I still worked out I also had wine and beer and pizza and doughnuts and apple crisp (lots of restaurants they wanted to try). Darn. I’m not at all surprised but it still stinks to see that!
  • Merlotmom16
    Merlotmom16 Posts: 124 Member
    edited September 2018
    Losername: merlotmom16
    Weigh-in week:3
    Weight-in day: Tuesday
    Starting weight: 182.9
    weight last week: 180.0
    weight this week: 178.2
    Loss this week: 1.8
    I have two big family events coming up this weekend. I hope to have the will power to not over do it and to get my exercises in. Really need a good loss going into the following week because its beach week! AKA food, wine and fun week!
This discussion has been closed.