Options
    Week 3. Sept 21
    Exercised. Yes
    Calories yes
    Tracked yes
  • WishfulThinning18
    WishfulThinning18 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    So I'm planning on digging out the old Concept 2 rower... and start rowing 3 days a week. I don't know how I'm going to find the willpower to get over.. honestly.. my laziness. I'm losing weight through diet.. that's the easy part for me anyways. I have NEVER liked exercise and much rather spend my time doing other things. We will see how it goes
  • LesIckaBod
    LesIckaBod Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Bendiz_ wrote: »
    Oh no.. I forgot to post my weight on wednesday. Do I have to wait until next wednesday then?

@Bendiz_ I think as long as you post it by Saturday, we can count it for the week
  • LesIckaBod
    Options
    Happy Friday Weigh-in To:

@fe452436
    @KillaLindzilla (gotcha already -- and you're still killin' it!!)
    @Rocknut53
  • LesIckaBod
    Options
    So I'm planning on digging out the old Concept 2 rower... and start rowing 3 days a week. I don't know how I'm going to find the willpower to get over.. honestly.. my laziness. I'm losing weight through diet.. that's the easy part for me anyways. I have NEVER liked exercise and much rather spend my time doing other things. We will see how it goes

@WishfulThinning18 I hear you about the laziness! I started doing the hasfit.com "foundation" plan back in April because the workouts are short - one is only 17 minutes! I know online videos don't motivate everybody, but I thought I'd mention it because they've been such a help to me. I have never had muscle development like I've had since I started doing those videos, and the stretching routine on Wednesday is so good it often feels like a full body massage, especially when I've put in hard work in the week.
  • pilpolf
    pilpolf Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Week 3. Sept 21
    Exercised. No except for 16 flights of stairs
    Calories yes
    Tracked ye
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Weigh in week: Week 3
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous weight: 147.8 pounds
    Today's weight: 146.5 pounds

Exercise: yes, another hike (the weather has been phenomenol, nice fall colors starting in the mountains)
    Calories: yes, under by quite a bit, hoping to average out to an overall deficit for the week
    Tracked: yes
  • cjscoey
    cjscoey Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous weight: 170.4 pounds
    Today's weight: 171.4 pounds

Sorry folks not sure where the gain came from, I was under my calories and exercised this week, I think I have been too far under, not feeling well still so not eating well. Fingers crossed that next week I have a big loss.
  • Bendiz_
    Bendiz_ Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Username: Bendiz_
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous weight: 171.7
    Today's weight: 171.5
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Sept 22
    Exercised. Yes
    Calories. Yes
    Tracked. Yes
  • LesIckaBod
    Options
  • LesIckaBod
    Options
    metubal wrote: »
    Sorry about the late checkin. Wi-fi has been hit-and-miss since i landed here. My son uses an oxygen concentrator and local airlines don't have any experience with them, so my travel plans are changing daily, maybe hourly.

I am down with a cold today. He just started a fever of 100.4. I'm bummed because a light cold can easily put my son in the intensive care unit. So i went out and bought lots of supplements for both of us: zinc, vitamin c, elderberry, echinacea,.. We're both using colloidal silver spray, too. Fingers crossed, positive thoughts/prayers appreciated.

On the food front, I'm happily eating all the Turkish food that i have missed for years. So I've had too many carbs (bakery mostly) but have not gained yet😊

Username: Metubal
    Weigh in Week: September Week 3
    Weigh in Day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 160.5
    Today's Weight: 160

@metubal I hope your son is able to recover from his fever easily, and that you and he both have a happy and healthy visit in Turkey. How long are you visiting for? (Also, congrats on your on-the-road loss for the week - that's not easy!)
  • LesIckaBod
    Options
    Sept 21
    Exercise: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes

Briskly walked between train stations (about 1.1 miles, 20 minutes or so, depending on crossing roads) twice, plus 40 minute back and biceps routine when I got home.

This morning (Sept 22), my average weight for Sun-Sat (today) is roughly 3 lbs lower than last week. Not sure I'll hold on to this loss through the weekend, but it feels like sometimes the weight pours off, and sometimes it trickles. When it pours off, I start to worry that I'm doing something wrong. I am the most anxious loser ever. :neutral:
  • fe452436
    fe452436 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Username:fe452436
    Weigh in day:Friday
    Weigh in week:3
    Weight last week:197.5 lbs
    Weight this week:195 lbs
  • ShareASmile
    ShareASmile Posts: 195 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    ShareASmile
    Week 3
    Last weight: 159.4
    Current weight: 159.4
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Comments: ugh! 😥
  • emmclean
    emmclean Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Username: emmclean
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Weight: 185lbs
    Todays Weight: 184.6lbs
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Sept 23
    Exercised. No. Unless you count lugging my mother's wheel chair in and out of the car.
    Calories. No
    Tracked. Yes
    Was a tough day today taking my mother (who has dementia) out of the nursing home. Have been attending to her for the weekend. Not able to keep up with my routine.
This discussion has been closed.