Options

Replies

• liannexx
    liannexx Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Daily post-Friday 9th November
    Track-yes-over
    Exercise-75 mins strength training
    Comments-feel good for all the training I’m doing but I feel I need to look at the food I put in x
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »

Please share some recipes I'm thinking of butternut squash instead of sweet potatoes but I still want mac and cheese any ideas how I can make Keto mac n cheese??

@gjaholy33 Ask and you shall receive. I've got a couple recipies mac and cheese. I'll look through and see what I have that might be a good alternative for sweet potatoes. I'll get them together today and post them later. Might just post all of them that I have for Thanksgiving.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Happy Weigh In Day Saturday:
    @Bm00re2u
    @gemwolf110
    @mg07030
  • AB0215
    Options
    kazunomiya wrote: »
    Daily Post (Friday/Nov 9)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, grocery shopping, walked 1 mile
    Goals/Day/Comments: I ate Chinese food and made healthier choices there. I ate shrimp with lobster sauce and white rice, wonton soup, and a crab ragoon. I was able to stay on track still.

@kazunomiya That's really what it's about, you have to make it fit your life and that's what makes it sustainable! Great job!
  • AB0215
    edited November 2018
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    :(:/ Binged tonight.... I did it... and it felt horrible... :'( I regret it... I am facing it, and I'm moving on and starting over tomorrow. Had a really poor day emotionally... sorry all. Just wanted to be honest here. Fresh start tomorrow.

Now I need to listen to my profile pic and STAY FOCUSED and extra sparkly!! :*

@SLIMn2016 We always do regret it. You have to remember, we can't always be perfect, if we were, we probably never would be where we are now, in this group and not in the body we want, just saying and one day isn't going to kill it, there's 30 days in November, what will you do with the rest (or most lol) of them!
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Bm00re2u wrote: »
    Daily Post (Friday)

Track: No
    Calories: I think no
    Exercise: No

My son's birthday is tomorrow, so I have been party prepping!

That should have said birthday party. His birthday is Sunday! 😊
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    Daily post: Saturday, November 10

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: 35min stair climber & 65min arc trainer
    Water: 121oz.
  • AB0215
    edited November 2018
    Options
  • AB0215
    Options
    Hey guys, a friendly reminder, there are still a lot of missing weights this week:
    @bdixon1154
    @fitcrochetmom
    @klcteach
    @_ecofeminist
    @Nisijam5
    @Keri8680
    @austinwest22
    @DistortedVisionUK
    @ekuassi
    @mexiconona
    @Bm00re2u
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    cmteach4 wrote: »
    Daily post, Friday, November 9

Tracking. Yes
    Calories. Yes under.
    Exercise. Stretches

Crazy day with appointments and then grandson needing to go to urgent care — ear infection was found. But an hour later his temp went up to 104 and scared us as he has a history of febrile seizures. We got it down and he has a morning appointment with his real doctor who thinks it sounds like the flu. Urgent care didn’t test for that and I never thought of it. We shall see! I was so busy I almost forgot to post today and post my weigh in! Whew!

Oh my goodness I hope he feels better soon!
  • nurse_1
    nurse_1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Daily post - Sat. 11/10

Track - yes
    Calories - under
    Exercise - none, took the day off
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Mexiconona November 9 th
    Weighin day Friday. 158 last Friday 157
    Tracking yes
    Calories no
    Exercise yes. Water aerobics 45 min, gym 55 min, walking 10 min.
  • cmteach4
    cmteach4 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Bm00re2u wrote: »
    cmteach4 wrote: »
    Daily post, Friday, November 9

Tracking. Yes
    Calories. Yes under.
    Exercise. Stretches

Crazy day with appointments and then grandson needing to go to urgent care — ear infection was found. But an hour later his temp went up to 104 and scared us as he has a history of febrile seizures. We got it down and he has a morning appointment with his real doctor who thinks it sounds like the flu. Urgent care didn’t test for that and I never thought of it. We shall see! I was so busy I almost forgot to post today and post my weigh in! Whew!

Oh my goodness I hope he feels better soon!

Thanks so much @Bm00re2u ! It wasn’t the flu after all, so the doc says viral! Ugh, viruses seems so hard to get rid of sometimes! The good news is Kathy woke him up and gave fever meds all night and the 102 it hadn’t gotten too finally broke at 6 a.m. ! Today we had him and kept him on the fever meds and it made it to normal and just 99.2 now. Fingers crossed it stays down! Poor little guy slept for three hours very soundly this afternoon! Just what he needed to get better! Thanks for caring, Brit!
  • cmteach4
    Options
    Daily post Saturday, November 10

Tracking. Yes
    Calories. Just under
    Exercise. Just stretches and calisthenics

Went to a baby shower so hard to figure the foods, but I feel I got it close. Did succumb to two cupcakes! I looooove cupcakes and haven’t had any in a while! But in the past I would have done much more, so feeling pretty happy! Also was complimented by people I haven’t seen in quite a while so that felt great!
  • cmteach4
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    :(:/ Binged tonight.... I did it... and it felt horrible... :'( I regret it... I am facing it, and I'm moving on and starting over tomorrow. Had a really poor day emotionally... sorry all. Just wanted to be honest here. Fresh start tomorrow.

Now I need to listen to my profile pic and STAY FOCUSED and extra sparkly!! :*

Nancy, you do not need to apologize to us for being human! Life and definitely emotions get in our way sometimes! You are one of the most focused people I know, but once in a while we need to relax our brains! Ha ha! You will get back on it! I have not doubt! Hugs!

• CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily post: Nov. 10th

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: None today but I did get some work done around the house.
This discussion has been closed.