Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Robert's Southern Fried OMAD Journey

191011121315»

Replies

• jadepearljadepearl Posts: 323Member Member Posts: 323Member Member
    That's one amazing result! I fail even when doing normal OMAD. But, I ain't giving up...climbing back up onto the wagon and try try again. :)
  • katjustkatkatjustkat Posts: 562Member Member Posts: 562Member Member
    Big loss again...you be rockin' it! Happy for you.
  • Brendalea69Brendalea69 Posts: 3,355Member Member Posts: 3,355Member Member
    Still doing great!!!
  • SoulSisterSoulBrotherSoulSisterSoulBrother Posts: 126Member Member Posts: 126Member Member
    Still amazing result.
  • EstrangedTigerEstrangedTiger Posts: 551Member Member Posts: 551Member Member
    Hi all, been away for a bit. It will be hard for me to catch up on posts, so just want to give my progress and wish you all luck.

I’ve been at this for about 13 months. It’s been a struggle since December, but have managed to lose 2 pounds since that time.

Will be finishing up my master’s soon and going full-time with a state mental health agency.

SW: 277
    CW: 199
    GW: Lean
    edited March 11
  • volgirl1322volgirl1322 Posts: 440Member Member Posts: 440Member Member
    Welcome back!!!
  • mistymeadows2005mistymeadows2005 Posts: 1,764Member Member Posts: 1,764Member Member
    Welcome back @EstrangedTiger !!! Missed ya! Catch up and jump back in when you can!
  • SoulSisterSoulBrotherSoulSisterSoulBrother Posts: 126Member Member Posts: 126Member Member
    Hey, ive been wondering about you. Nice to hear you are back, Still great weight loss results! We all have struggle periods. In recent days im just soo hungry and my mind started to negotiate.
    Oh just now, just this once, a little bit earlier is not gonna hurt, its the same amount doesnt matter if its at different time. Aghhh. Just insanity, I though i would be through this by now but nope! Thats life I believe, we just need to take it day after day..
    Hey, ive been wondering about you. Nice to hear you are back, Still great weight loss results! We all have struggle periods. In recent days im just soo hungry and my mind started to negotiate.
    Oh just now, just this once, a little bit earlier is not gonna hurt, its the same amount doesnt matter if its at different time. Aghhh. Just insanity, I though i would be through this by now but nope! Thats life I believe, we just need to take it day after day..

Thank you. It’s a marathon.

One thing that is helping me lately is restricting my needed fluid intake to a smaller window. Liquids often set off my hunger.

Welcome back @EstrangedTiger !!! Missed ya! Catch up and jump back in when you can!
    Welcome back!!!

Thank you.

• Brendalea69Brendalea69 Posts: 3,355Member Member Posts: 3,355Member Member
    Hi all, been away for a bit. It will be hard for me to catch up on posts, so just want to give my progress and wish you all luck.

I’ve been at this for about 13 months. It’s been a struggle since December, but have managed to lose 2 pounds since that time.

Will be finishing up my master’s soon and going full-time with a state mental health agency.

SW: 277
    CW: 199
    GW: Lean

Awesome!!!
  • jadepearljadepearl Posts: 323Member Member Posts: 323Member Member
    Welcome back @EstrangedTiger! How exciting on your career path! Where are you going and what are you going to do?