• kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Adding 1

exercise.png

• sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,216 Member
    Options
    @Vhuber - Thanks for the offer but honestly, it doesn't bother me to not make goal. I set those goals to push myself. If life gets in the way, it's not a big deal. The goal then becomes to see how close I can get. Save the miles for someone that has health problems. I appreciate the offer though. :smile:
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Adding 7 miles for 161 out of 250.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Got another set of lights for my bike this week. Back to commuting to work. It's pitch black by the time I get here, but I think I've got enough lights now to be mistaken for landing lights at the airport. :smile:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    @Vhuber - Thanks for the offer but honestly, it doesn't bother me to not make goal. I set those goals to push myself. If life gets in the way, it's not a big deal. The goal then becomes to see how close I can get. Save the miles for someone that has health problems. I appreciate the offer though. :smile:
    You sure??? Cuz I don't mind throwing you some.

• sufferlandrian
    Options
    Thanks again. I'll push harder if the goal stays just out of reach. :wink: How's the snow down there? We didn't get any this last weekend.
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,371 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I amazingly have extra miles. Me who is always over 200 barely squeaking in here. But my miles for Dean or anyone that is sick or injured.

@vhuber : Glad you are telling this health issue who is boss. Glad you are back in the saddle again.
    @anaconda469: I love all those gritty people on here that want to get the job done. Good for you in keeping on going.
    @kar328: Glad you are handling that Achilles gently. Do you use KT Tape.I tape all the time and was told by my ortho people that I could come and do it for them. It does help if done properly. Just saying, perhaps some support there would help.
    @k80flec: Yuck to the sinus issues! Makes running so much fun. I hope you feel better soon.
    @Dean: I sure hope this vet stays....I wish I could help you out but unfortunately my skills are only Physical Education and Health with some athletic training thrown in for good measure. I continue to keep this situation in prayer. I sure don’t know how you do it.
    @Dave: Hang in there too. My remedy for not getting a cold for the last 5 years is an Airborne every morning followed by a cup of hot green trea with honey, lemon and fresh ginger. It works!

Nov. 25 and 26: I got some walking miles in and x bike miles for a big 12 miles.
    I won’t tell all the craziness that has happened over the last few days.

TTD: 232 miles

exercise.png

• Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Managed 2.06 on the elliptical and 1 mile walk at the gym yesterday. Also did the weight circuit.

exercise.png
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,814 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,929 Member
    Options
    A long bike ride and some runs and I'm at 72/75. Hope I make goal tomorrow. IF I end up with any extra miles I'm happy to donate them to any member of this fantastic, supportive group.

@darkrider42 - oh no, feel better soon.
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options

exercise.png

27th: 0 miles, 0.33 m swimming, 4.00 m running - MTD 64.1

On Thursday - between swimming whilst a grandson has a swimming lesson and my club handicap, I may just squeak home

ETA:
    Oh NOOOO. I have been under the illusion that my target was 70 ..... where did 75 come from :'(:s:'( .i mean, it not as tho’ my ticker doesn’t say 75 .....
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,819 Member
    Options
    11/27
    26.98 miles
    552.62 miles MTD

** if someone can use my extra miles ....please give them .... :)
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    Options
    11/10 - rest day
    11/11 - 6 mile hike with the girls

33.7/60 MTD

11/12 - 2m dog walk
    11/13 - 2m dog walk
    11/14 - 2m dog walk
    11/15 - 2.3m dog walk
    11/16 - 2m dog walk
    11/18 - 5m hike with dogs
    11/19 - 2m dog walk
    11/20 - 2m dog walk
    11/21 - 2m dog walk
    11/22 - 2m dog walk
    11/25 - 6.7m hike with dogs
    11/27 - 2m dog walk

65.7/60 MTD

• darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,324 Member
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
    =============================

Three cheers for making GOAL to @LOVEMYALEX and @CALLIOPE610!! :drinker:

Dave
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,461 Member
    Options

And you know Dean I would kick in miles too. Just let us know if you change your mind :D:D:D
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,461 Member
    Options
    11/22 - 24.0 miles turbo trainer
    11/23 - 24.0 miles turbo trainer
    11/24 - 24.0 miles turbo trainer
    11/25 - 24.0 miles turbo trainer
    11/25 - 01.0 miles wandering around the mall walk
    11/26 - 01.0 miles rest day walk
    11/27 - 24.0 miles turbo trainer

Total: 561.0 miles

exercise.png

• sufferlandrian
    Options
    Adding 7 miles for 161 out of 250.

Adding 13 miles for 174 out of 250.
  • vhuber
    Options
    k80flec wrote: »

exercise.png

27th: 0 miles, 0.33 m swimming, 4.00 m running - MTD 64.1

On Thursday - between swimming whilst a grandson has a swimming lesson and my club handicap, I may just squeak home

ETA:
    Oh NOOOO. I have been under the illusion that my target was 70 ..... where did 75 come from :'(:s:'( .i mean, it not as tho’ my ticker doesn’t say 75 .....
    You got this! Just hop on an exercise bike & the miles fly by!!! But if you need, I have a few extra. Dean won't take em so you could use them if you want!

• vhuber
    edited November 2018
    Options

exercise.png

Hope to get more miles later today. Gotta do Tabata this morning, but maybe the ex bike this evening.
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    123 miles completed for Nov 2018
This discussion has been closed.