Options
    11/27 7.75 miles
    11/28 7.75 mins

As of 11/28 196.50 miles of 200 miles

exercise.png
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Did get in an hour of Tabata this morning & I did ride the ex bike 10 this evening!

exercise.png
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,149 Member
    Options
    @clepant No, haven't used the tape for this, but will keep it in mind if it happens again. It's fine now. My only current "injury" is on my ring finger - the palm side of the bottom knuckle is blue. I noticed it this morning, tried to wash it off, then realized it was a bruise lol.

Adding 2.3 miles this morning

exercise.png

• cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,288 Member
    Options
    Adding 30.75 miles. Recumbent bike to the rescue!!

exercise.png

Hope everyone is doing okay.

Chris
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,315 Member
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402

Still sick, but felt some better today. And my son is FINALLY got on a departure list and is flying home from boot camp tomorrow! Can't wait to see him and give him a great big bear hug. :smile:

Dave
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,461 Member
    Options
    11/22 - 24.0 miles turbo trainer
    11/23 - 24.0 miles turbo trainer
    11/24 - 24.0 miles turbo trainer
    11/25 - 24.0 miles turbo trainer
    11/25 - 01.0 miles wandering around the mall walk
    11/26 - 01.0 miles rest day walk
    11/27 - 24.0 miles turbo trainer
    11/28 - 24.0 miles turbo trainer

Total: 585.0 miles

exercise.png

• Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,806 Member
    Options
    11/29
    25.12 miles
    598.91 miles MTD
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    vhuber wrote: »

You got this! Just hop on an exercise bike & the miles fly by!!! But if you need, I have a few extra. Dean won't take em so you could use them if you want!

@vhuber - thank you so much, this was exactly what I needed this morning. I read your words of encouragement and jumped straight onto the stationary bike and did a quick 4 miles.

@Dave - I’m so glad your boy is on the way home ... it’s just what you need at the moment.

exercise.png

28th: 0 miles,
    29th: 9.8 miles, 5.46 m running, 0.34 m swimming, 4 m stationary bike - MTD 73.9

I think I might manage 1.1 m on theTM tomorrow
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,315 Member
    Options
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402

@K80FLEC - Thank you! It was really awesome giving him a nice long bear hug! :smile: And good for you getting enough extra miles in today so you only have a short hop tomorrow to make goal now!! :drinker:

Dave
    rI85m5.png
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,149 Member
    Options
    Squeezing this out little by little. Adding 1 mile. Skipped a muscle class because the sub instructor isn't good and went to Power Yoga. Loved it. Need to do more.

exercise.png

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,930 Member
    Options
    11/29 6.50 miles

As of 11/28 203 miles of 200 miles

exercise.png
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Got in a Tabata workout at 7:30 this morning then drove 70 miles one way to get a massage. She's not your normal masseuse, meaning she does reflexology, Reiki, herbalist ETC; ETC!! She worked on my lymph glands, joints, etc & said I was dehydrated & still had residual of my sickness & I NEEDED to take it easy!! Also suggested I order certain immunity supplements along with gut supplements asap, so I got on Amazon when I got home! While waiting for my DH to come in from working in his shop I slowly rode ex bike 12 miles while watching the DIY channel.

exercise.png

• anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,461 Member
    Options
    Total: 585.0 miles

11/29 - 24.0 miles turbo trainer

Total: 609.0 miles

exercise.png

• sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,201 Member
    Options
    Adding 7 miles for 161 out of 250.

Adding 13 miles for 174 out of 250.

Adding 6 miles for 180 out of 250.
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,201 Member
    Options

Still sick, but felt some better today. And my son is FINALLY got on a departure list and is flying home from boot camp tomorrow! Can't wait to see him and give him a great big bear hug. :smile:

Dave

Hope you get to feeling better soon. Should be a good reunion with the son. Hope he realizes there is nothing wrong with regrouping and trying a different direction. That's what I did when I switched from electrical enginerring to Veterinary Medicine. :smile:
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,355 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Nov. 27, 28 and 29: Adding 28 miles of walking 8 and biking 20.
    TTD: 260 miles

exercise.png

Craziness is my life.
    Saturday: Hubby at urgent care and went ER for low oxygen levels, a nebulizer treatment and cortizone because of a flare up of his Alpaha One.
    Monday: Dad at hospital for an Esophagram.
    Tuesday: Shopping for four senior pups waiting to be rescued and in need of some personal items in a Presents Fur Pups event at one of my favorite rescue organizations.
    Wednesday: Dad at doctors for swallowing issues, dperssion and weight loss.
    Thursday: Cancer pup at specialty vets for MRI, blood work, urine analyze. Change in protocol because cancer growth has increased some. New cancer med.Change in nausea drug because of possible because of some incontinence.
    Old girl in for another UTI, bladder culture, Utra Sound, and two meds for infection and incontinence
    Dad two new meds for sinuses and appetite.
    Me, trying to clear up how my name was sent to a pharmacy 43 miles away for Moloxicam, a drug for which I am highly allergic.
    Packaging door packets for Operation Saturation to invite people to our church for Christmas.
    Finding out that an acquantaince from my garden group got word today that her dad’s and dog’s DNA was identified from the Camp Fire.
    Friday: Organizing my hubby and father’s birthday celebration. Dad turning the big 95.
    Saturday: Delivering door packets in area neighborhoods.
    Me: Trying to keep it all straight, grateful for pet insurance and thankful for God’s grace.
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,863 Member
    Options
    26th Nov walked 2.32 miles
    27th Nov walked 6.39 miles
    28th Nov walked4.12 miles
    29th Nov walked 4.52 miles

Total miles walked to date 138.46
  • Lisah8969
    Lisah8969 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    So when I log miles here, i round down...7.82 miles on the bike becomes 7 miles. So my own monthly totals that I obsessively log (LOL) can be up to 10 miles more than what i log here. This month (really this week) I took a couple of days off that I shouldn't so I am going to log those bonus miles to make goal. :-)

11/25 - 7 miles
    11/29 - 9 miles
    Rounded miles - 8.14

And that just makes goal for me...150.14/150

Hope everyone had a great month!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    62.82 total miles. Not good but there's always next month.

exercise.png

This discussion has been closed.