TEAM: Run Track Minds (December)

Options

Replies

• tlgale
    tlgale Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Would anyone like to volunteer to be co-captain and help me out for the month?
  • geekyfella
    geekyfella Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I’m more than happy to help you out in anyway that will work. :)
  • geekyfella
    Options
    Random fact about me? Erm, let me think. I’m going dangerously grey. It seems to get worse and worse but I refuse to touch hair dye. Not for me, I’m afraid. Newfoundland? Fab. My old man once built an oil rig out there.
  • tlgale
    Options
    geekyfella wrote: »

@geekyfella Thank you for volunteering! I'm sending you a PM now.
  • SouthernMamaUnderConsruction
    Options
    Hey all! I'm Lindsay.🙂
    Options
    I posted yesterday but I guess it didn't take. It posted to the other two challenges I'm doing. I hope it doesn't count against me. Yesterday I was way below my calorie goal. I did power walking at the mall while shopping but slowed down the last 30 minutes because my feet hurt. A total of 70 minutes. I weighed yesterday but went a head and re-weighed this morning. I'm officially in a new numbers bracket!!! So excited!
  • geekyfella
    Options
    Hi Lindsay. Power walking ‘til your feet hurt? Wow. That’s great. I just try that tomorrow. I don’t have a mall around here but I have fields and some great views. Nice to have you on board with us. My weigh in is tomorrow. Not looking forward to it 🙈
  • tlgale
    Options
    tlgale wrote: »

Did you get my PM?
  • tlgale
    Options
    I posted yesterday but I guess it didn't take. It posted to the other two challenges I'm doing. I hope it doesn't count against me. Yesterday I was way below my calorie goal. I did power walking at the mall while shopping but slowed down the last 30 minutes because my feet hurt. A total of 70 minutes. I weighed yesterday but went a head and re-weighed this morning. I'm officially in a new numbers bracket!!! So excited!

@SouthernMamaUnderConsruction Welcome to the team!! I didn't see anything from you yesterday so yeah I guess for some reason it didn't post. I do quite a bit of walking around the mall myself, but usually at a leisurely pace lol. Good job using it as an opportunity for a nice work out :smile:
  • geekyfella
    Options

Did you get my PM?

I didn’t. I’m sorry. I wonder if I’m having a problem with PM’s actually. App is acting a little odd this evening.

• tlgale
    Options

Did you get my PM?

I didn’t. I’m sorry. I wonder if I’m having a problem with PM’s actually. App is acting a little odd this evening.

@geekyfella Okay, no problem. Maybe you can try sending me a message tomorrow and see if it works. Thanks!
  • redrob1966
    redrob1966 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Hi Geekyfella, dd you manage to get out for a walk. i went out and did a 4 hour around the town an out into the surrounding area. 14 miles tonight which was ok active time 4 hours didnt rush as i wanted he time on my feet not the distance today.

down to the nitty gritty

redrob1966
    weigh in day sunday
    last week 254
    this week 253

i will take it a 1lb a week is 52 lbs a year :)
    Options
    60 minutes of dancing like an idiot while cleaning. I'm under my calories too🙂
  • AdventureArt
    AdventureArt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a newbie, I am new to challenges on MFP, though I joined MFP long ago could not keep track...I intend to now with your help...I posted my first weigh in on 27th god knows where...I had no clue which team I was assigned to until now :( Anyway I will pick up from here

Username : AdventureArt
    WeighIn : Saturday
    Starting : 160.6lbs
    Date : 27th November 2018

Weekly:
    Username: AdventureArt
    Week : December 1
    PW: 160.6lbs
    CW: 151.8lbs

Can anyone tell me how to access my 'spreadsheet' here

Options
    I don't know anything about a spreadsheet.. This is my first time doing a challenge
  • geekyfella
    Options
    Alas Redrob, I didn’t. Ended up having to keep the house ticking over. Still, could have been worse, I guess.

So on to the first set of numbers. I’ve not been as good as I should have been this week and had a fair bit to drink over the weekend but I’m going to try and ditch that this week and see what a difference it makes. Nothing earth shattering, but I can live with it, considering I know where I went wrong this week.

Username: geekyfella
    Last weeks’s weight: 240lbs
    This week’s weight: 237lbs
    Weigh in day: Monday
  • tlgale
    Options
    Hi, I'm a newbie, I am new to challenges on MFP, though I joined MFP long ago could not keep track...I intend to now with your help...I posted my first weigh in on 27th god knows where...I had no clue which team I was assigned to until now :( Anyway I will pick up from here

Username : AdventureArt
    WeighIn : Saturday
    Starting : 160.6lbs
    Date : 27th November 2018

Weekly:
    Username: AdventureArt
    Week : December 1
    PW: 160.6lbs
    CW: 151.8lbs

Can anyone tell me how to access my 'spreadsheet' here

@AdventureArt Welcome to the team!!
    I see that you've chosen Saturday as your weigh in day, so your first official weigh in will be on December 8th.
    As for the spreadsheet, it can be found on the main The Biggest Loser Monthly Challenge page..scroll down until you see December information and you should be able to click the December link. (https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/113559-the-biggest-loser-monthly-challenge)
  • tlgale
    Options
    Alas Redrob, I didn’t. Ended up having to keep the house ticking over. Still, could have been worse, I guess.

So on to the first set of numbers. I’ve not been as good as I should have been this week and had a fair bit to drink over the weekend but I’m going to try and ditch that this week and see what a difference it makes. Nothing earth shattering, but I can live with it, considering I know where I went wrong this week.

Username: geekyfella
    Last weeks’s weight: 240lbs
    This week’s weight: 237lbs
    Weigh in day: Monday

@geekyfella 3lbs is an awesome loss for a week...congrats!!
  • geekyfella
    Options
    Thank you. I guess it is, but I’m frustrated with myself as I know I could have been better. 🙈
  • tlgale
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Track: No
    Calories: No, over
    Exercise: none
    Water Challenge: 75 oz
    Goals or day: Still feeling sick and finding it hard to get motivated to exercise or eat well. Can't wait for this cold to end and I'm better. On a plus side, I'm still losing weight...which doesn't make sense at all, but I'll take it!!
This discussion has been closed.