• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    heaz10 wrote: »
    Week 3 weigh in:
    Username: heaz10
    LW: 231.8
    CW: 231.2
    Sort of feel like it should be lower, but at least it is not up. I really need to drink more water.

I like your thought process.....very sound!! It is definitely not up!!
  • RinsenRepeat
    RinsenRepeat Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Could not do a weigh in.
    We started moving house to another city since the weekend and will be busy all week.
    Hope this week of multiple car load trips will not cause a fail with multiple take aways, since we are too exhausted to cook during this time.
    At least lots of exercise with heavy lifting, carrying and going up and down steps testing our fitness. :p
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Could not do a weigh in.
    We started moving house to another city since the weekend and will be busy all week.
    Hope this week of multiple car load trips will not cause a fail with multiple take aways, since we are too exhausted to cook during this time.
    At least lots of exercise with heavy lifting, carrying and going up and down steps testing our fitness. :p

@RinsenRepeat, Hi, Marion. It sounds like you have been busy, and checking in here has been far down on your list of things to do. You may not be fully aware, but you did miss your first two Saturday weigh-ins, and thus you have been removed from the spreadsheet. You can continue to check in with us for the remainder of December to help keep you on track if you would like, but come January, if you would like to be put back on the spreadsheet as an official member of The Big Butt Theory, you will have to register again.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Missing from Monday:

@nomorewombat, @shannp and @txmaryk99
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Dec 17

Tracked yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes

Sunday no
    Monday yes
  • CCzMini
    CCzMini Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in:
    Last week- 212.5
    Today- 211.6

Not much, but at least going back in the right direction. Wow, this month is tough!!!

Mini challenge-
    Sun- no
    Mon- no
    Today is a new day!!! 😁
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    CCzMini wrote: »
    Weigh-in:
    Last week- 212.5
    Today- 211.6

Not much, but at least going back in the right direction. Wow, this month is tough!!!

Mini challenge-
    Sun- no
    Mon- no
    Today is a new day!!! 😁

Agreed....a very tough month!! You are down just shy of a pound, so well done!!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    December 17
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60 min yoga & meditation
    60 min light weights & hiit
    Steps:6515
    Water: 88oz
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    CCzMini wrote: »
    Weigh-in:
    Last week- 212.5
    Today- 211.6

Mini challenge-
    Sun- no
    Mon- no
    Today is a new day!!! 😁

Agree x100000000
    There is just so much going on that it is hard to find time to workout. And so many opportunites to eat something unhealthy.

I honestly think that having conversations with this group over the summer about how to handle the holidays stayed in my mind and influenced me to rejoin. I had a bad November, it could have been very easy to roll that over into this month and give up.
    So a big thanks to everyone for support and being inspiring!

• eatingfoodles
    eatingfoodles Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Last week: 172.8
    This week: 170.6

So in the grand scheme of a week, this looks good. Kinda mad though because Sunday and Monday I weighed in at 170.2. I blame all the extra mucus in my head right now. Feels like 30lbs worth.

Sorry for the TMI. Overall, not too shabby. Just 2.6 more to go until my NY goal weight!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Last week: 172.8
    This week: 170.6

So in the grand scheme of a week, this looks good. Kinda mad though because Sunday and Monday I weighed in at 170.2. I blame all the extra mucus in my head right now. Feels like 30lbs worth.

Sorry for the TMI. Overall, not too shabby. Just 2.6 more to go until my NY goal weight!

Two pounds gone this week, and you are sick with congestion....I'd say that is doing really well!! And only 2.6 pounds from the goal you set for yourself for New Year's Eve is awesome!! You have plenty of time to reach that...even with Christmas dinner thrown in there!
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Mini-challenge
    12/18
    tracked: yes
    calories: yes
    exercise: yes, made it to to gym for 45 minutes before running around shopping for the christmas eve party all night

Sun: no
    Mon: yes
    Tue: yes
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Mini-challenge
    12/18
    tracked: yes
    calories: yes
    exercise: yes, made it to to gym for 45 minutes before running around shopping for the christmas eve party all night

Sun: no
    Mon: yes
    Tue: yes

Look at you..finding some time for the gym! Way to go!!
  • txmaryk99
    txmaryk99 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    username txmaryk99
    weigh in day Monday
    Last week 239.2
    this week 238.8

The inchworm still gets there just not as fast.
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Tuesday, December 18, 2018
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercised: Yes - 20 minute walk / 20 minutes chopping wood

Man, this was one hard day. I randomly started feeling down and was grumpy all day. I didn’t know if I would make the calories today. I kept being a smidgen away from eating whatever, but somehow I pulled back from the edge every time. Also I’m in desperate need of going to the grocery store so my usual items have all run out, which is leaving me unsatisfied with my lack of usual structure and routine. Feel like a big old sack of poopiness. Hoping tomorrow brings more normalness. I’ll definitely be going to the grocery store and doing some exercise early in the day and see if that helps Re-groove me.
  • CCzMini
    CCzMini Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    12/18 mini challenge

Exercise- no, not much
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- over 307

Sun- no
    Mon- no
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options