Happy Birthday @abowersgirl
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Sunday, December 23, 2018
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercised: No - had a bad headache today. I’m starting to notice a cause and effect relationship between extra insane workouts and next day bad headaches. Apparently I no longer have the crazy workout recovery ability I did when I was 20, who knew?!
  • nomorewombat
    nomorewombat Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Username: nomorewombat
    Weigh in week: Dec Week 4
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 257.0
    Current Weight: 253.3

@HASWLRS
  • kc9agz
    kc9agz Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    So sorry I forgot to post my week 3 results.
    School break started and I lost track of my days.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    kc9agz wrote: »
    So sorry I forgot to post my week 3 results.
    School break started and I lost track of my days.

No worries. I think a few have lost track of time. Just weigh in on Saturday the 29th and you will be fine.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: nomorewombat
    Weigh in week: Dec Week 4
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 257.0
    Current Weight: 253.3

@HASWLRS

That is an incredible loss! Thanks for being so inspiring, but especially at this time of year!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    mikea2g wrote: »
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Sunday, December 23, 2018
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercised: No - had a bad headache today. I’m starting to notice a cause and effect relationship between extra insane workouts and next day bad headaches. Apparently I no longer have the crazy workout recovery ability I did when I was 20, who knew?!

Good job making a cause and effect observation. Now you can alter your workouts accordingly!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Dec 22

Tracked no
    Exercise yes
    Calories no

Sunday no
    Monday yes
    Tuesday yes
    Wednesday no
    Thursday no
    Friday yes
    Saturday no

Decided my birthday was a good day to give everything a rest and just do what I want lol.

Happy Birthday, Stephanie!! You have made so much progress since joining this group, that a complete day off for your birthday is well deserved!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Dec. 14th: 170.2
    Dec. 21st: 169.4

Just normal fluctuations....not doing anything to aid weight loss right now, unfortunately.

Enjoy with you family it’s the best Christmas present you can give yourself xoxo

Thanks, Tami!

Had my husband's family over today. My father-in-law didn't come because he spent the whole day with his mother. Grandma is at death's door, but will not walk through just yet. Other than that, it went mostly well. I did reheat the turkey too long so the white meat was dry and there is so much food left over!!!!!! And being the host, I really feel like I didn't visit with anyone for any appreciable amount of time. I didn't stuff myself as in year's past so I don't feel terrible, so that's something positive.
  • mikea2g
    Options
    I weigh myself every day and am amazed when whooshes happen. I basically maintained last week, even with doing everything correct. All of a sudden this morning I’m down 4 pounds to 245 since Friday and am officially in the overweight BMI category! Not that BMI is accurate for me, but it’s still nice not to be considered obese anymore :). My goal is to maintain this whoosh until after Christmas.
  • kidkees
    kidkees Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Still looking for Saturday:

@abowersgirl, @kc9agz and @kidkees

Between holidays and vacation, I’m taking hiatus and I’ll see again in February. Sorry!

• heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    12/23:
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise; 45 min treadmill
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Week 4 weigh in:
    Username: heaz10
    LW: 231.2
    CW: 230.8
    I maintained...I will consider it a success.
    Have a wonderful Christmas everyone!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    heaz10 wrote: »
    Week 4 weigh in:
    Username: heaz10
    LW: 231.2
    CW: 230.8
    I maintained...I will consider it a success.
    Have a wonderful Christmas everyone!

I consider it a success as well!! Merry Christmas, Heather!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    kidkees wrote: »
    Still looking for Saturday:

@abowersgirl, @kc9agz and @kidkees

Between holidays and vacation, I’m taking hiatus and I’ll see again in February. Sorry!

Yes, between holidays and vacation, I understand why you want to take a hiatus from the group.....just don't take a complete hiatus from your diet and workouts! See you in February! Merry Christmas!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    I weigh myself every day and am amazed when whooshes happen. I basically maintained last week, even with doing everything correct. All of a sudden this morning I’m down 4 pounds to 245 since Friday and am officially in the overweight BMI category! Not that BMI is accurate for me, but it’s still nice not to be considered obese anymore :). My goal is to maintain this whoosh until after Christmas.

Congrats on the whoosh, Mike! Maintaining between now and the New Year would be amazing!!
  • mikea2g
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Monday, December 24, 2018
    Under calories: Umm... Yes!
    Exercised: Yes - 20 minute walk and an hour of house cleaning.

Had Christmas Eve dinner with my in laws so kept food super lower calorie until I got there. I was planning on going over but wanted to try, just in case the number was close. And it was! I’m stuffed off salmon, veggies, yams, cauliflower rice, nuts, dinner rolls and butter! :). Even had some small dessert to make it all fit into calorie goal. At this point in the journey no one laughs when I break out the food scale at big meals and grill people on what EXACTLY they used in their recipes :)

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and happy holidays in general!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Well, just trying not to fall asleep between now and midnight Mass. I wish all who celebrate a very blessed Christmas. Enjoy your day with those who are near and dear to you. I will be extremely busy tomorrow, so I'll see you all back here on Boxing Day.

Merry Christmas!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Monday, December 24, 2018
    Under calories: Umm... Yes!
    Exercised: Yes - 20 minute walk and an hour of house cleaning.

Had Christmas Eve dinner with my in laws so kept food super lower calorie until I got there. I was planning on going over but wanted to try, just in case the number was close. And it was! I’m stuffed off salmon, veggies, yams, cauliflower rice, nuts, dinner rolls and butter! :). Even had some small dessert to make it all fit into calorie goal. At this point in the journey no one laughs when I break out the food scale at big meals and grill people on what EXACTLY they used in their recipes :)

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and happy holidays in general!

You've have shown such progress in your journey that your family knows you are serious. I am not surprised that they are used to you and your food scale!!
  • txmaryk99
    txmaryk99 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    username txmaryk99
    weigh in day Monday
    last week 238.8
    this week 240.8

I might have fallen face first into the holiday sweets. >:)

Merry Christmas everyone.
This discussion has been closed.