TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (December)

Options

Replies

• khadl07
    khadl07 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Forgot what I was last week...this past Friday I was 294. I went up due to eating poorly, no exercise all because I've been sick and super fatigued. Will be back on track this week.
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the birthday wishes @erikNJ and @HASWLRS it was great!!

So I am back lol I have been gone since the 22nd...but I am back again

Sunday no
    Monday no
    Tuesday no
    Wednesday no

Sunday was a family event (I know right before Christmas) and the past three days have been eating non stop (three seperate occasions) and although my steps have surpassed the usual amount per day, food wise was not good even though I know I should have been better. Tomorrow is a new day and I will be rebeginning a streak, which I want to stick to for as long as possible. But I am back!!!
  • abowersgirl
    Options
    @HASWLRS so sorry to hear you had a rough holiday. I know holidays were tough this year, especially since my aunt's passing last month. We opened all the gifts she gave us and it was weird because she had finished all her Christmas shopping before she passed, so it was weird knowing they were actually from her. It was a tearful one but at the same time a healing process for my family.. my condolences non the less.
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    12/26:
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: 45 min stationary bike
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Here a day late for my weigh in! Decided to give myself a break on Christmas (plus I knew the movie popcorn would bite me in the butt!) I even took a couple days off tracking. Tried to not go too crazy, but homemade goodies are too much work to track :D A few cookies and some chocolate covered pretzels...so worth it.

Last week: 170.6
    This week: 169.0! SO PUMPED

I'm sorry to hear about some of you that have had less than stellar holidays. Losing loved ones is terrible. It makes me feel even more lucky to have been reunited with two cousins yesterday! We've lost contact for over 3.5 years and I cried (A LOT) seeing them again. My grandparents were so happy to have them back. It was a much needed fantastic holiday.

Sorry for the wall of text (if anyone even reads these!), I talk a lot :#

Congrats on the loss!
    And always keep the big posts coming. I post long rants as well, and I like reading others.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,999 Member
    Options
    khadl07 wrote: »
    Forgot what I was last week...this past Friday I was 294. I went up due to eating poorly, no exercise all because I've been sick and super fatigued. Will be back on track this week.

You were only up a little bit, in spite of being sick and tired, literally. Hopefully you feel better now, and life gets back to normal with Christmas being over and New Year's Eve being over soon enough!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Thank you @abowersgirl.
  • HASWLRS
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge - December Week #3 (Sun the 16th to Sat the 22nd)

Winner's Circle - 6 or 7 days:
    @heaz10 (7) - 7th week in a row in the Winner's Circle!!
    @mikea2g (7) - 2nd week in a row in the Winner's Circle!!
    @murdog3t (6) - 4th week in a row in the Winner's Circle!!

Notable Effort - 4 or 5 days:
    @erikNJ (4) - Another Notable Effort!!

Attempted:
    @abowersgirl (3)
    @Nicoletime4me (1)
    @CCzMini

We only had 7 participate this week, the week before Christmas, but we had three of those seven make it to the Winner's Circle again!! Congratulations to @heaz10, @mikeag2 and @murdog3t for a great week leading up to the holidays! Of note, Heather and Mike were accountable for ALL SEVEN DAYS!! Well done!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Results for December Week #3

Team The Big Butt Theory had a good week, leading up to Christmas. We lost the most weight of any team, 20.3 pounds, (11.1 pounds more than 2nd place), which gave us a 0.52% loss, good enough for first place (0.31% ahead of the 2nd place)!!

We had no individual winners, but we had nine Big Butts lose over 0.5% of their body weight:

@eatingfoodles - 1.27%
    @Tracie_Lord - 1.20%
    @nomorewombat - 1.15%
    @xr8_kiwi - 0.92%
    @lozenger1984 - 0.80%
    @aminor55 - 0.73%
    @swauters - 0.69%
    @AlainaS0721 - 0.61%
    @erikNJ - 0.52%
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    The January thread is up and running. At your convenience, please pop over and introduce yourselves to our new team mates.
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    December 26
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: Yes
    60 min yoga 🧘‍♀️ & meditation 🧘‍♂️
    Steps:4083
    Water: 88oz
    Happy Thursday
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Thursday, December 27, 2018
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercised: Yes - 30 minutes of incline intervals walking on the treadmill. Man, that was harder than I thought it would be! In a good way of course :)
    Steps as of posting: 13,732

Got the green screen on my Fitbit today, woo hoo! Really enjoying the data and little reminder and victory vibrations the Fitbit gives.
  • abowersgirl
    Options
    Dec 27

Tracked yes
    Calories no
    Exercise yes

Sunday no
    Monday no
    Tuesday no
    Wednesday no
    Thursday no

Yikes a rough week it has been but I am finished, finally... Today was a left over day which sent me over (especially carbs) and although yesterday I said I was done, i am for sure done tomorrow. At least I haven't touched the sweets lol
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    December 27
    Weigh in day - Thursday
    Previous - 180
    Current- 183

Gave in to good food and good company. Should have been more mindful of the food. Wishing everyone a safe Happy New Years! #2019🎉🎆🎉
  • mickey10111
    mickey10111 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    This week’s weight: 163.6lbs.
  • xr8_kiwi
    xr8_kiwi Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in.
    December 28th
    Last weeks weight: 236.3
    Todays weight: 238.4

Eek! Lol totally not surprising...had a lovely 3 days over Christmas with family. Hope you all had a good Christmas. :-)
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    WEIGH IN
    Username: mikea2g
    Starting weight on 7/25/2018: 309
    September start weight: 290
    October start weight: 279
    November start weight: 264.7
    December start weight: 254.8
    -————————————-
    Previous Week's weight: 249.1
    Today's Weight: 247.5

I was down to 245 just before Christmas. So this isn’t too bad of a blip up after my mid week whoosh. Down 1.6 for the week. Gives me a 7.3 loss for the month. I’m ready for January!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    mikea2g wrote: »
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Thursday, December 27, 2018
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercised: Yes - 30 minutes of incline intervals walking on the treadmill. Man, that was harder than I thought it would be! In a good way of course :)
    Steps as of posting: 13,732

Got the green screen on my Fitbit today, woo hoo! Really enjoying the data and little reminder and victory vibrations the Fitbit gives.

Loving that you are loving the Fitbit! Maybe we'll have a team step challenge in January?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    This week’s weight: 163.6lbs.

Way to go! Basically a maintain over Christmas!! A great jumping off point to restart this journey!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    December 27
    Weigh in day - Thursday
    Previous - 180
    Current- 183

Gave in to good food and good company. Should have been more mindful of the food. Wishing everyone a safe Happy New Years! #2019🎉🎆🎉
    xr8_kiwi wrote: »
    Friday weigh in.
    December 28th
    Last weeks weight: 236.3
    Todays weight: 238.4

Eek! Lol totally not surprising...had a lovely 3 days over Christmas with family. Hope you all had a good Christmas. :-)

Little ups after Christmas......this is to be expected. You two just happen to be the first to post these "ups" after the 25th, but there will be others!
This discussion has been closed.