• landryferguson
    landryferguson Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    landryferguson
    January Week 1
    Sunday
    Previous Weight: 162.5
    Current Weight: 163.3

I gained a little bit this past week, but it was Christmas so I'm not going to be too hard on myself over it.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Suezq72760 wrote: »
    CW: 153.7
    Weigh-in day: Friday
    Week 1:
    Week 2:
    Week 3:
    Week 4:
    @Suezq72760 Just as a heads up, January will have 5 Weeks, taking it to Feb 2 to try to even up the weeks as closely as possible.
  • over_oxers
    over_oxers Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Over_oxers
    January week 1
    PW 265.2
    CW 265.2

Just started today but Sunday has always been my weigh in day :)

Ive lost 35lb before coming back to MFP.
  • mrs1spy
    mrs1spy Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, how would you deal with the evening hunger? I'm doing very well all day but from approximately 7pm I really want to eat something considering I know I'm not particularly hungry
  • empire5
    empire5 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm looking forward to my first month in this challenge.

I'm 46 and live in Melbourne, Australia. I'm married, with 3 adult children who all still live at home.
    I joined MFP over 3 years ago but it wasn't until early 2018 that I really starting taking my health seriously. There was no health scare or anything, I was just fed up with the limitations I put on myself because I was 270lb. I've lost 50lb in 2018 mainly due to starting a new, more active job and I also joined a gym. Now I need to work on my diet which is where I really struggle.

I realise now that my choice of weigh in day (Sunday) probably wasn't the best as far as a team challenge goes as it will show no loss for me in the first week. Hopefully I can make it up over the month!
  • empire5
    empire5 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Username: empire5
    Week: January Week 1
    PW = 221.6
    CW= 221.6
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    mrs1spy wrote: »
    Hi guys, how would you deal with the evening hunger? I'm doing very well all day but from approximately 7pm I really want to eat something considering I know I'm not particularly hungry

I brush my teeth, floss, and use mouthwash. 1) I am lazy and don't want to have to go through that routine again. 2) EVERYTHING tastes nasty after mouthwash. It works well for me.
  • mram3582
    Options
    @AB0215 Thanks for getting those all put in. I was keeping a paper copy, but you just saved me all that time! Gonna be a great month! Lots of new joiners!
  • mram3582
    Options
    @empire5 We get the same reward for 1st place as last place here. You get a support system, tips....and we might drag you back kicking and screaming ;) Just kidding. Don't worry about being a Sunday weigher...It will only mess you for the very first weigh in. Congrats on your already 50lbs loss!
  • mram3582
    Options
    @over_oxers Great to have you here! Congrats on your 35lbs loss too!
    @landryferguson The holidays kicked a lot of people hard, but January is where it is all gonna happen!
    @WA_Teacher Only 3lbs after a Christmas fish fry and bbq!! That is an outright victory in my book! I would have upped the ante to at least 8lbs :#
  • Starshine15
    Starshine15 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    eminater wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I am really keen to enter and STAY in ONEderland in 2019, so January is always a month of fresh starts and I am hoping to see that 1xx.x or to at least develop the habits I will need to have a successful 2019.

username: eminater
    WI day: Sunday
    Starting weight: 205.4 lbs (23rd Dec)

Week 1: 203.4 lbs (30th Dec)
    Week 2:
    Week 3:
    Week 4:

Wow! Great weight loss ...considering the holiday!
  • Starshine15
    Options
    Question: Does my weigh-in tomorrow, 12/31 count for December or have we completed Dec. today? 12/30 I'm assuming that my weight tomorrow will be my starting weight for January. Right?
  • laureneh01
    laureneh01 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Username: laureneh01
    Week: January Week 1
    PW = 245
    CW= 245
  • Starshine15
    Options
    Hi, my MFP name is Starshine15 and I'm returning for my 2nd month of the Biggest Loser Challenge. Fourteen years ago, I lost 120 lbs and I've kept it off - a major accomplishment for me. I've set a goal weight of 165, not quite 20 lbs from where I am. I've battled for several years to take those lbs off and I'm now ready! Let's GO TEAM Flab-u-less and strive for #1 in January!

Happy New Year to all and I wish us all well in reaching our goals.

Congrats to @mram3582 for being the #2 Biggest Loser for the month of December! You rock!
  • AB0215
    Options
    mram3582 wrote: »
    @AB0215 Thanks for getting those all put in. I was keeping a paper copy, but you just saved me all that time! Gonna be a great month! Lots of new joiners!

@mram3582 I'm doing it because the sheet isn't finished yet and it's sort of hard to fix it if someone accidentally messes up a formula while I'm doing the registrations which I left open a few extra days to get some of those last minute New Year's Resolutioners. Should be finished late tomorrow.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Question: Does my weigh-in tomorrow, 12/31 count for December or have we completed Dec. today? 12/30 I'm assuming that my weight tomorrow will be my starting weight for January. Right?
    @Starshine15 This is the January Challenge, all weeks run from Sunday to Saturday so they don't line up perfectly with the 1st day of the month and the last day of the month, and your December Week 4 weight is what is used as your starting weight for January so that would be from last week, it just continues on.
  • karent768
    karent768 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Welcome to the Challenge new and returning teammates!! This is the conversation/weigh in thread for your Team :) Keep on losing because our first weigh ins begin THIS Sunday! I am here for you should you need anything - simply message me or tag me by putting an '@' just before my username (NO SPACES) and I will get to you asap! ~ Ashley @AB0215 or Craig @craigo3154 .

Hi @AB0215 please remove me from Team Flab U Less
    Thank you.

Good luck everyone! I won’t be taking part again until I stop breastfeeding my baby. Not fair on the team that I can’t push myself as much as I would like.

Kick butt this month!
  • mram3582
    Options
    @karent768 We'll miss you, but we understand about not being able to eat in a big deficit while breastfeeding. Come back whenever you can! Best of luck!
  • mram3582
    Options
    Daily Post: 12/30 Sunday
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no, but they assured me that I will be off Tues or Wed. since I was suppose to be off today (not holding my breath)
    Daily goal: Make sure to pack an auto-inflatable raft just in case I am ever on an airplane that crashes in the Himalayas. Tomorrow we do this!
    *For the newcomers that are confused about my daily goal...the first month that I was on here, I got bored with the same goal everyday of "eat less, move more", so I decided to jazz it up a little. At the time, we had a lot of sci-fi/fantasy fans, so I started making random references every night. When I tried to stop doing the daily goals, people started demanding more references.....SO....that is why it is something crazy every night*
  • WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    mram3582 wrote: »
    @WA_Teacher Only 3lbs after a Christmas fish fry and bbq!! That is an outright victory in my book! I would have upped the ante to at least 8lbs :#

Thanks! I was scared to get on the scale this morning. I was glad that I was able to get out for a daily walk of at least a mile. It was great to get away from rainy and cold weather and into the sunny and 70 degrees. 😎
This discussion has been closed.