TEAM: Flab-U-Less (January)

Options

Replies

• WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Well, it's back to it! I'm recycling my previous goals of 7 hours of sleep and 64 ounces of water each day. This goal is needed more than ever after the Christmas holiday. I've had many late nights and many alcoholic beverages.😉

Daily Post: December 30th
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Over: It was a busy day of running errands, restocking the fridge, and working in my classroom. So I ate out for breakfast and dinner today.
    Exercise: 63 min walk
    Goal: Last night: 5 hours
    Today's water intake: 30 ounces
  • RedStickdad
    RedStickdad Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: 12/30 Sunday
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: short ride on a stationary bike
  • rekvar12
    rekvar12 Posts: 237 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Hey everyone! This is my second consecutive month on this group, and the last one was a very nice experience. The mutual support and empathy on this group has been amazing, and also kept me from losing it when I made mistakes (like eating 800 calories more, feeling bad and wanting to eat 800 more). In spite of the holidays, December was a good month since I lost about 5lbs. I'd like to lose 5 more this month.

@mram3582 : can I switch my weigh-in day to Monday? I'll be away the last ten days of the challenge (from Jan 25), and am not sure if I can weigh myself then. By weighing on a weekday I would miss only one weigh-in!
  • rekvar12
    Options
    Daily post 30.12.18

Track - yes
    Exercise - walked for about 20 minutes (had just gotten back from my trip)
    Calories - 180 over net, could've been worse. ;)
  • Starshine15
    Starshine15 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Starshine15
    Weigh in Week 1, Dec. 31st
    PW: 182.8
    Current and starting weight: 183.4

I'm bummed about my weight gain. Feel I let the team and myself down. Sorry.
  • ghy5
    ghy5 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    12/30=198 4. Tracked=yes
    Calories=yes
    Exercise=yes bike 1hr
    Holidays are Almost over,temptations will be gone&motivation should reappear.Getting through all the Holiday fun has been easier with all of your posts.Now I need to get to work.Intermittent fasting & going to try Keto.I have been doing IF for a while but Keto will be New.
    Happy New Year. G
  • Starshine15
    Starshine15 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Question: Does my weigh-in tomorrow, 12/31 count for December or have we completed Dec. today? 12/30 I'm assuming that my weight tomorrow will be my starting weight for January. Right?
    @Starshine15 This is the January Challenge, all weeks run from Sunday to Saturday so they don't line up perfectly with the 1st day of the month and the last day of the month, and your December Week 4 weight is what is used as your starting weight for January so that would be from last week, it just continues on.

Thanks, @abo215
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,532 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Suezq72760 wrote: »
    CW: 153.7
    Weigh-in day: Friday
    Week 1:
    Week 2:
    Week 3:
    Week 4:
    @Suezq72760 Just as a heads up, January will have 5 Weeks, taking it to Feb 2 to try to even up the weeks as closely as possible.

@AB0215 Got it, thanks! May need the extra week. 😉
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,532 Member
    Options
    Daily post Sunday December 30
    Under: no 😕
    Exercise: no, another travel day
    Goal: enjoy a delayed Christmas with my family (kids and new grandbaby) all in one place. 😍
  • dheliason
    dheliason Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    dheliason
    January week 1
    Monday
    Previous wt: 147.3
    Today wt: 148.1

Oh my goodness!!! My weight has been on an incline since Thanksgiving!! So....New year, new month, new plan! I hope to see results soon!! See you next Monday!! Happy New Year!!!!!!
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    @Starshine15 & @dheliason Tomorrow ends the holidays and it will be a bright and shiny new year! We can do this!
  • mram3582
    Options
    @Suezq72760 I'm so glad that you got to have a great time with your family! Be safe coming home!
    @ghy5 Yep, tomorrow starts a brand new year and everyone is kicking it into gear. This has to be the 1st year in a long time that I can actually say that I weigh less at the end of December than I did at the beginning. It is because of the accountability that we have here too. You're doing great!
    @rekvar12 a 5lbs loss over the Christmas holiday is a complete victory in my book! It is only going to get better in Jan. also! And yes, I will switch your weigh day to Monday. You've got this!
  • mram3582
    Options
    Quite a few challengers weighing in today:
    @bduncan321
    @calistabrown
    @dheliason (got it thanks!)
    @evangsimmons170
    @gatorbob353
    @starshine15 (got it thanks!)
    @rekvar12
    @1coolmama28
    @catgray78

Hope you guys have an awesome New Year! Stay safe!
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Username: evangsimmons170
    Week: January Week 1 Monday
    PW = 347.2 (Dec 29)
    CW = 347.4 (Dec 31)

January's goal weight is 337.
  • rekvar12
    edited December 2018
    Options
    mram3582 wrote: »
    @Suezq72760 I'm so glad that you got to have a great time with your family! Be safe coming home!
    @ghy5 Yep, tomorrow starts a brand new year and everyone is kicking it into gear. This has to be the 1st year in a long time that I can actually say that I weigh less at the end of December than I did at the beginning. It is because of the accountability that we have here too. You're doing great!
    @rekvar12 a 5lbs loss over the Christmas holiday is a complete victory in my book! It is only going to get better in Jan. also! And yes, I will switch your weigh day to Monday. You've got this!

Cool, thanks! So here goes:
    Starting weight(today): 154.8
    First weigh-in (also today): 154.8
  • ghy5
    ghy5 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    12/30=198 4. Tracked=yes
    Calories=yes
    Exercise=yes bike 1hr
    Holidays are Almost over,temptations will be gone&motivation should reappear.Getting through all the Holiday fun has been easier with all of your posts.Now I need to get to work.Intermittent fasting & going to try Keto.I have been doing IF for a while but Keto will be New.
    Happy New Year. G

12/31=Tracked=yes
    Calories=yes
    Exercise=yes

• mrs1spy
    mrs1spy Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Daily post
    31st of December 2018

Under: yes
    Exercise: 30 minutes workout and 45 minutes dog walk :)
    Goal: stay motivated and wake up early tomorrow 😂

Thank you very much @mram3582 for the advice, I'll try to brush my teeth in the evenings when I feel hungry

Happy New Year everyone 🎄🎉🎊🎆
  • gatorbob353
    gatorbob353 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Username: gatorbob353
    Starting weight: 256
    Current weight:256
  • landryferguson
    landryferguson Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Sunday 12/30
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no
    Daily goal: relax with my family
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    I am pushing for a big loss this week. I want to ditch the water weight I gained over the holidays and feel like I am back into the grind. I will get things started by trying out a new weight training DVD tomorrow. Happy new year!
This discussion has been closed.