Team WORKOUT WARRIORS - JANUARY 2019 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    THIS IS @boehle AND @Beka3695 TRAINING ROSTER....I AM GOING TO FOLLOW IT ON MY DAILY COMBAT WALK RUN WALK AND I WILL INCREASE THE INCLINE AS i GO. REMEMBER I SAID GOALS THAT I CAN ACHIEVE THIS IS VERY DOABLE FOR ME.
    arjfl6c6km8m.png

Thank you for re-posting this. As several of you know, I suffer from chronic back issues and my back decided to crap out on Saturday. I will be easing back into this with walking for the first week or so. Yesterday, k had to help me on and off the toilet - today I am solo. This is an accomplishment!!!! Baby steps, right??

Baby steps, indeed.
  • Gutcutter500
    Gutcutter500 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    @Navydaddjtc I was looking at the spreadsheet and you have my starting weight as 233.2. It is 223.2. Thanks.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    @Navydaddjtc I was looking at the spreadsheet and you have my starting weight as 233.2. It is 223.2. Thanks.

DAMM PAWS....... THANKS FOR THE DOUBLE CHECK DOC....CORRECTED
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    HERE IS A VIDEO ON YOU TUBE THAT I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM_bU4xqs-Q
  • murrell007
    murrell007 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Murrell007
    Weigh in week: Week One
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 152.6
    Todays Weight: 154
    It's crazy what happens when you don't eat correctly. I had several strategies and although I'm sure they helped I guess I need to revise them since I still have the holiday gain.
  • murrell007
    Options
    ONE A LIGHTER NOTE NOT TO LONG AGO WE DID A DAILY CHECK-IN....DURING THE DAY WE CHECKED IN ON HOW OUR DAY WAS GOING . IF WE WERE OR WERE NOT ON TRACK FOR THE DAY. WHAT WE HAD CONSUMED IN WATER SO ON SO FORTH.
    I WOULD LIKE TO BRING THAT BACK. I KNOW YOUR AT WORK, AND THAT YOUR DAY IS PROBABLY JAMMED PACK WITH KIDS AND YOUR CAREER, BUT COME ON,,,,CAN'T YOU SPARE 2-3 MINUTES AND LET YOUR TEAM KNOW HOW IT'S GOING FOR YOU.
    THINK ABOUT IT AND SHARE YOUR DAY.

This sounds like a great idea! 3 is usually a tough time. I'll try checking in then.
  • murrell007
    edited January 2019
    Options
    My goals for the New Year & fitness
    6 Key Habits to Better Health from https://www.energyup.co/( a site that helps me stay focused)
    1. Complete the Win Tomorrow Check List
    2. Nail 5-6 Workouts per week (10-30 minutes each)
    3. Eat breakfast within 1 hour of waking up
    4. Hydrate all day long
    5. Sleep 7 hours per night
    6. Do Random Acts of Fitness throughout the day

Win tomorrow check list:
    Get your water bottles ready.
    Get your healthy snacks ready.
    Make or plan your lunch.
    Get your workout clothes and sneakers ready.
    Schedule tomorrow's workout in your calendar.
    Set an exact bed time for tonight.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    murrell007 wrote: »
    Murrell007
    Weigh in week: Week One
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 152.6
    Todays Weight: 154
    It's crazy what happens when you don't eat correctly. I had several strategies and although I'm sure they helped I guess I need to revise them since I still have the holiday gain.

@murrell007
    posted
    okay you know what you have 2 do
  • kammerkv1
    kammerkv1 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year everyone! I love the idea of a daily check in just to say how we are doing with our
    Process. I’m so excited to have the holiday eating season behind us! This season was particularly difficult for me and I certainly felt out of control with eating. As I approach 40, my body is starting to yell at me and I need to start listening better. My New Years goal is to eliminate all those sugary snacks, record my daily intake, and keep the calorie count within the 1200 range. My goal is to hit the gym or do outdoor physical activity daily. We can do this!!!

• Mechell15
    Mechell15 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Good morning and Happy New Year's 🎊🎉 Here is to a great year and to many goals meet this year!!
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited January 2019
    Options
    THIS IS CURRENT LIST I GOT FOR THE JANUARY STEP CHALLENGE
    IF YOU ARE NO LONGER INTERESTED IN IT PLEASE LET ME KNOW
    THIS IS A DAILY OR BI DAILY REPORT SO WE CAN KEEP UP WITH THE LOGGING OF IT.

@boehle
    @chardonais21
    @gutcutter500
    @abowersgirl
    @megnolia82
    @melissafeagins
    @navydaddjtc
    @rheaj1991
    @steplaj
    @iamworthy14
    THANK GREG
  • mainebeachbum
    mainebeachbum Posts: 385 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Wishing everyone a healthy and successful 2019!

I am going to try to commit to a daily check in as well. One of my goals was to log food daily so I should be able to check in!
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    HAPPY NEW YEARS WARRIORS....
    WHAT A WAY TO BRING IN THE NEW YEAR... NEW FITNESS PLAN...BIGGER BETTER EATING PLAN.....AND BEING AT MY BIG BROTHERS SIDE WHILE HE FACES THIS CANCER HEAD ON. HE WAS A SHALLOW WATER SAILOR OTHER WISE KNOW AS A US MARINE... A LEATHERNECK... A DOG FACE.... A WARRIOR......MY BIG BROTHER.
    WELL HERE IS OUR PLAN WE ARE GOING TO KEEP HIM AT MOM'S HOME... THAT WAY WE CAN CARE FOR HIM IN SHIFTS.....JEANO WILL BE THERE AS OFTEN AS HE CAN BE AND I WILL BE THERE ON THE DAYS I AM IN TOWN. MOM WILL BE ALL THE TIME AND OUR UNCLE CHUCK (MOM'S BABY BROTHER) WILL SWING INTO TOWN OFTEN TO LOOK IN ON HIM.
    NOT ONE OF HIS KIDS GIVE A GOOD CAHOOT SO TO HELL WITH THEM. THEY DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND THAT BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER AND THAT YOU TAKE CARE OF BLOOD BEFORE ALL ELSE. I HAVE OTHER CHOICE WORDS FOR THEM, BUT A SAILORS VOCAB IS NOT PROPER HERE.
    SO JEANO AND I WITH THE HELP OF MOM WILL WATCH OVER HIM TAKE CARE OF HIM LOVE HIM HIM WITH EVERY OUNCE I GOT ( AND THAT'S A LOT OF OUNCES) UNTIL IT'S TIME TO SAY GOOD BYE.
    DON'T CRY FOR US, DON'T FEEL SAD FOR US... WE GOT TO SPEND 70 YEARS WITH HIM AND HE PROVIDED ONE HELL OF A RIDE. SMILE AND BE JOYOUS THAT HIS PAIN WILL SOON BE OVER AND THAT HE CAN JOIN DAD AND MARK AND BRAD.

REST EASY MARINE JEANO AND I GOT THE WATCH. MAY YOU HAVE CALM WINDS AND FOLLOWING SEAS.

Wish him Fair winds and following seas from an Army/Air Force brat. God bless your family during this hard time.
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    Daily check in:. I am on track for 10k steps, but I have only eaten a protein bar and a cup of coffee today. That's not great. I know I should eat more, hut I am not interested in doing so. I have a head cold and I can't taste anything so what's the point?

• rheaj1991
    rheaj1991 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    HAPPY NEW YEARS WARRIORS....
    WHAT A WAY TO BRING IN THE NEW YEAR... NEW FITNESS PLAN...BIGGER BETTER EATING PLAN.....AND BEING AT MY BIG BROTHERS SIDE WHILE HE FACES THIS CANCER HEAD ON. HE WAS A SHALLOW WATER SAILOR OTHER WISE KNOW AS A US MARINE... A LEATHERNECK... A DOG FACE.... A WARRIOR......MY BIG BROTHER.
    WELL HERE IS OUR PLAN WE ARE GOING TO KEEP HIM AT MOM'S HOME... THAT WAY WE CAN CARE FOR HIM IN SHIFTS.....JEANO WILL BE THERE AS OFTEN AS HE CAN BE AND I WILL BE THERE ON THE DAYS I AM IN TOWN. MOM WILL BE ALL THE TIME AND OUR UNCLE CHUCK (MOM'S BABY BROTHER) WILL SWING INTO TOWN OFTEN TO LOOK IN ON HIM.
    NOT ONE OF HIS KIDS GIVE A GOOD CAHOOT SO TO HELL WITH THEM. THEY DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND THAT BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER AND THAT YOU TAKE CARE OF BLOOD BEFORE ALL ELSE. I HAVE OTHER CHOICE WORDS FOR THEM, BUT A SAILORS VOCAB IS NOT PROPER HERE.
    SO JEANO AND I WITH THE HELP OF MOM WILL WATCH OVER HIM TAKE CARE OF HIM LOVE HIM HIM WITH EVERY OUNCE I GOT ( AND THAT'S A LOT OF OUNCES) UNTIL IT'S TIME TO SAY GOOD BYE.
    DON'T CRY FOR US, DON'T FEEL SAD FOR US... WE GOT TO SPEND 70 YEARS WITH HIM AND HE PROVIDED ONE HELL OF A RIDE. SMILE AND BE JOYOUS THAT HIS PAIN WILL SOON BE OVER AND THAT HE CAN JOIN DAD AND MARK AND BRAD.

REST EASY MARINE JEANO AND I GOT THE WATCH. MAY YOU HAVE CALM WINDS AND FOLLOWING SEAS.

Keeping you and your family in my thoughts.
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited January 2019
    Options
    4x8c2ec93cio.png

STARTED THE B&B TRAINING PROGRAM TODAY STARTED AT 2.5 MPH AND 2.5 INCLINE AND MOVED IT UP TO A FINAL DESTINATION OF 3.0 INCLINE AND 3 MPH A NICE EASY WALK IN THE PARK TODAY
This discussion has been closed.