Keto Monthly Challenge Spreadsheet

Replies

• WV_Fit
    WV_Fit Posts: 10 Member
    Hey everyone!
    First I just have to say that the Google Spreadsheet is such a great idea for everyone to be able to log and track together!
    I'm new to the whole Keto Group and thought I would join the December challenge for a real kick start. I've added my starting weight and December 2nd weigh-in to the spreadsheet.
    Thank you!
  • lisaloumn2
    lisaloumn2 Posts: 203 Member
    curious if there is a new spreadsheet for 2019 or the same one with the new dates on a new tab?
  • 4031isaiah
    4031isaiah Posts: 1,253 Member
    I think a fresh start for 2019 is a great idea but that’s easy for me to say because I didn’t make it and I don’t have to maintain it...

@NikkiJRM ?
  • chinatowninchina
    chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
    Me; I think people like to look back...............
  • stormywxs288
    stormywxs288 Posts: 795 Member
    NikkiJRM wrote: »
    @lisaloumn2 @4031isaiah @chinatowninchina

I was planning on leaving 2018 as the second tab and creating a new sheet for 2019. I may do that this week before things get even more busy then you guys can give feedback before the new year starts. Also I'm expecting 20 million new people joining us in January. :#

Great idea! Thanks for all you do for us Nikki. Speaking for me, and I know I'm not alone, our monthly challenge group and this spreadsheet has been a very important part of my keto journey. 2018 has been an overall successful return to health year for me. I hope 2019 will make keto a way of life for me instead of just another crazy diet plan. Your spreadsheet helps me see where I am and where I am going. I am all in on starting a new tab for 2019.
  • lisaloumn2
    @lisaloumn2 @4031isaiah @chinatowninchina

I was planning on leaving 2018 as the second tab and creating a new sheet for 2019. I may do that this week before things get even more busy then you guys can give feedback before the new year starts. Also I'm expecting 20 million new people joining us in January. :#

thank you!
  • befits
    befits Posts: 3 Member
    I want to join for 2019 please. :)
  • valleygirl74
    valleygirl74 Posts: 159 Member
    Thank you, Nikki!
  • desertdiva911
    desertdiva911 Posts: 7 Member
    Hi, I'm brand new to this group. I love the spreadsheet idea! I may have missed it, but is there one for 2019 posted?
  • NikkiJRM
    NikkiJRM Posts: 328 Member
    Just a quick visit to let you all know I've added the tab for 2019 to the Spreadsheet. If you've been updating it regularly throughout December you should still be on it. If anyone would like to log on the Spreadsheet, please feel free to add yourself to a column.

Here is the link again.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15_Wm6tiqUTRwP65I8gZWwWjWVtGgvYyj8p2gMaiWi48/edit#gid=1126703276

@desertdiva911 The tab is up now.
  • lisaloumn2
    Just a quick visit to let you all know I've added the tab for 2019 to the Spreadsheet. If you've been updating it regularly throughout December you should still be on it. If anyone would like to log on the Spreadsheet, please feel free to add yourself to a column.

Here is the link again.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15_Wm6tiqUTRwP65I8gZWwWjWVtGgvYyj8p2gMaiWi48/edit#gid=1126703276

Thank you!!!
  • 4031isaiah
    4031isaiah Posts: 1,253 Member

Here is the link again.

Awesome!

@NikkiJRM or anyone... Can someone please add me? I have never actually been added to the spreadsheet. First some reason, I’m not able to add myself.

Thanks!
  • Heathe_r
    Heathe_r Posts: 61 Member
    I'm having difficulty adding myself, too :(
  • lhutch70
    lhutch70 Posts: 7 Member
    Count me in! I'm actually starting today and planning a day of meal prep. Thanks for setting this up. I have added myself to the spreadsheet.
  • xDaniDragonflyx
    xDaniDragonflyx Posts: 201 Member
    Thank you @NikkiJRM for the update to the sheet! You rock!
  • cmbalint
    cmbalint Posts: 71 Member
    it.looks like it will load but it doesnt I'm going try on my laptop and see if it works got me
  • avlacic303
    avlacic303 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi all, I'm looking to join a keto challenge weightless group! I started Keto Sept 17, 2018 with the goal of loosing 55-65lbs. So far I have lost 30lbs! I took a week off during the holidays to break my plateau and really excited to get back into it!

I've set my goals at:

15 net carbs,
    75gm of protein,
    125gm fat
    1500-1600 calories

Fasting goal: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (18 hours)

Fitness: Once my daughter is sleeping through the night I'll head back to the gym. Until then sleep is the priority.
  • mountainrun73
    mountainrun73 Posts: 155 Member
    I decided to get on the keto train since I have noticed I'd gained a bunch of the weight I lost earlier in 2018. That, and low carb eating seems to help me mentally. I stepped on the scale this morning and was shocked to see that I have gained about 8 pounds in the past two months! Yikes!
  • ragsmccaul
    ragsmccaul Posts: 6 Member
    Nikki! THANK YOU!!!