micheleg1965 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    1/1-walked 2.07 miles
    2.07/70 total miles

• clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,376 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    @cpanus: Chris, I am sorry about your ankle giving you issues. Any new prognosis?
    @kar: I like the blank ticker idea! In my case it would most likely mean I am not able to move....lol
    @lovemyalex: Congratuations on such an outstanding achievement!
    @anaconda: How are you feeling these days?

Well we officially broke the record for the most rainfall, knocking out the old one from 2004 of 57.41 inches. My yard is proof of this. It has never dried out all year.

Thank you Dave and Janet for tracking our miles for us.
    I am in for 150.
    I am sure going to drive for 300 again in the next months.My knee feels better than it has in months. I am thinking positive. I want my knee back..,lol, and I am determined to do what ever it takes to get it there.
    Jan. 1: Adding 5 miles for two mini walks.Baby steps.
    TTD: 5 miles

exercise.png

• anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,461 Member
    Options
    I have a quick question. My total miles for all of MYAC is showing only around 4900 miles on the December and January sheet. I knew it took a few days off, but I don't think I went backwards that much :D:):D:)

Goal: 300.0 miles

01/01 - 25.0 miles turbo trainer

Total: 25.0 miles

exercise.png

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    In for 100 again. Going to start classes "possibly" this week! I was in there finishing up painting on the walls, cleaning down equipment & putting them where it leaves me good room for classes today. Still have the rowdies this evening & they will go home tomorrow but while they were watching a movie I hopped on ex bike for 5.5 miles.

exercise.png
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,326 Member
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402

@ANACONDA469 - Not sure what happened to your mileage total, but it's fixed! Sorry about that! AND....CONGRATS on hitting the milestone of 25,000 Lifetime MYAC miles!! :+1:

Dave
  • sussexbythesea
    sussexbythesea Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Starting the month with 3 miles
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year my fabulous MYA$$ friends. I wish you all health and happiness for 2019.

January - my initial target is100, but I may revise it upwards. I’m doing RED January, a project promoted by a mental health charity in the UK. last year it was Run Every Day, this year it’s move every day .... so I may up my running miles.

I ended 2018 with a sedentary 31st ... my birthday and I was at home for visitors. I barely made half of my step target.

However, 1st of January was a good day. I completed a double parkrun (5 miles apart) and did a 5 mile walk ... giving me 11.2 miles .... 26,379 Fitbit steps
  • joannedrummond5
    joannedrummond5 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year Everyone.

Please put me down for 200 km this month.
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,864 Member
    Options
    1st Jan 6.17 miles
  • countrycreek
    countrycreek Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    January 1 3.31/140 miles

MTD 3.31

Ticker next time.
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,931 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday @k80flec. How fun to have a New Year's Eve birthday.

I went for a brisk 4 mile walk this morning which puts me at 7/75. Finally stepped an a scale this morning and confirmed what I already knew - I've been eating poorly the last few months and have to lose some weight. @kar328 - I love the blank slate idea - that's what I need right now.
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    @JTH11706 - I feel your pain. This morning my scales revealed that I was at my heaviest since August '13 (ETA - it might only be 7/8 lbs ... but ...). They then went on to wish me Happy Birthday - with fireworks, followed by Happy New Year .... with more fireworks.
    How rude!!
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Hello to all!! Happy New Year!! May we have more Love and Peace towards each other this year throughout the WHOLE World!!

I'm in for 50 miles this month, after taking a couple months hiatus ..... too much work and my first Grandbaby......a beautiful baby girl!!

Thanks for keeping up with the miles!!
    G
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,346 Member
    Options
    @clepant Thank you. I was told to ice it. I wanted to get out there and walk...I did and made it worse. Now sitting with two ice bags on it. **sigh**

Got on the recumbent bike yesterday. No foot or ankle issues. Thank goodness!

Adding 14.76 miles on New Year's Day. Meet with our trainer today. Don't know if I'll get on the bike, but I'll keep thinking about it!!

exercise.png

Hope everyone has a good day.

Chris
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,824 Member
    Options
    1/02
    26.22 miles
    45.34 miles MTD
  • countrycreek
    countrycreek Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    January 1 3.31/140 miles

MTD 3.31

Ticker next time.

exercise.png
  • micheleg1965
    micheleg1965 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    1/1-walked 2.07 miles
    1/2-walked 3.69 miles
    5.76/70 total miles

• anaconda469
    Options
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402

@ANACONDA469 - Not sure what happened to your mileage total, but it's fixed! Sorry about that! AND....CONGRATS on hitting the milestone of 25,000 Lifetime MYAC miles!! :+1:

Dave

Thank you Dave, that is a huge number for me!
  • anaconda469
    Options
    For those that are asking, my jaw is slowly getting better. Pain is less and I can chew a bit. Due to the holiday period I was not able to get in for an adjustment yet. That did not however stop me from eating crap over the holiday. Got to get rid of those extra pounds

Goal: 300.0 miles

01/01 - 25.0 miles turbo trainer
    01/02 - 25.0 miles turbo trainer

Total: 50.0 miles

exercise.png

• lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    16.64 miles so far

exercise.png

This discussion has been closed.