Great job
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    Week 2 Weight-In Day
    bethanie0825
    Previous: 252.0
    Current: 248.8
    I didn't track much of anything the past week and couldn't work out. Who knew breathing was so important!? :lol:

I'm feeling much better and my cough is way less severe than it was, even from yesterday there's improvement. This week, I'm going to focus on logging food and water more consistently. I will also get more steps each day.
  • sunshineplace
    sunshineplace Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    UTMom81 wrote: »
    Sunday Check In
    Calories: not sure, but not too bad if over
    Exercise: 8-mile bike ride in Florida, an evening walk back at home
    Water: not enough today
    Tomorrow: do you mind if I do this a little differently for a little while? I'm trying to be a little more specific. I don't have to do it here though if it's too much.
    Goals for tomorrow:
    1. Stay in the green.
    2. Drink 10 cups of water.
    3. Focus on extra protein and veggies.
    4. Walk or go to the gym.
    5. Eat only while sitting down.
    6. No alcohol.

I think this is great for your check in! Inspires me to do more/better.

Sunday Check-in

Other: Closet tidied! I have a lot of clothes to take to Goodwill this week!

So awesome to be donating clothing that doesn’t fit any longer (assuming that is what you are doing)! Congrats. And congrats on your amazing weight loss for December!
  • deconstructeddancer
    Options
    Monday Check-in
    Calories: Under
    Water: Yes
    Exercise: Walking, lots of walking
    Goal or Improvement for tomorrow: Get workout in, early
  • sunshineplace
    sunshineplace Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Sunday check in
    Calories are under
    Water is over
    Exercise was taking the dog to the park and enjoying this amazing day that had no rain and lots of sunshine and warm temps.

I woke up this morning with an almost 2 lb. gain and I really don't know why!! I've been working out every day since 12/31, get in at least a 100 oz of water or more a day, track everything I eat and have been within my points (I do WW). I did have a slightly higher sodium dinner last night but not that high. I've also been having a lot of drinks and some foods that have artificial sugar, so maybe that could be a culprit?? Anyway, I plan to figure it out. Today I had no ICE sparkling waters and other than walking in the park, I took the day off from exercise. We will see! :/

So happy to have someone else following WW! Don’t worry too much about the two pounds it will come back off. Could be many things. If you have been eating well and then have a higher sodium meal it might have more impact than it did before. I have also read that sometimes when you are working out a lot your muscles will retain extra water too until they normalize. Basically your body is adjusting to all the changes.
  • Jaybo37
    Jaybo37 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    @TeresaW1020 - pls don’t worry about the unexpected gain, pure fluctuation. I weigh every day so I follow my average weight for exactly that reason, weight loss is far from linear.
  • magnusMLQ
    magnusMLQ Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Username: magnusMLQ
    Weigh in week: Week 2
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 180.5
    Todays Weight: 182.1
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    MFP User ID: AustinRuadhain
    Weigh-in Day: Monday
    Weigh in Week: 2
    Starting Weight: 169.1
    Current Weight: 166.2 :smile:

@sunshineplace - Thank you! Yes, I am donating clothes that don't fit, plus clothes that I don't love. The game is to have all clothes I am happy to see in my closet or dresser.

@TeresaW1020 - Yeah, 2 pounds in a day sounds like fluid. Keep on doing, and it will all even out.

@deconstructeddancer - What a great day you had! Keep it up!

@UTMom81 - I love your specific plan! Very inspiring!

@crmacph987 - Wow! What a great weigh-in! Keep up the great work!

@bethanie0825 - Great loss! And your comment about breathing being so important made me laugh out loud!
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    User Name: Jactop
    Starting Weight: 214.4
    Current Weight: 209.5

Yay! Good bye Christmas weight gain. Its the only part about the holidays I won't miss
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Jactop wrote: »
    User Name: Jactop
    Starting Weight: 214.4
    Current Weight: 209.5

Yay! Good bye Christmas weight gain. Its the only part about the holidays I won't miss

😂😂 Well said @Jactop!!
  • Kres567
    edited January 2019
    Options
    UTMom81 wrote: »
    UTMom81
    Week 2 Weigh In
    Previous: 151.2
    Current: 153 >:)

All of your hard work will pay off once again - I have no doubt!
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,803 Member
    Options
    my check in for Sunday.
    Calories under
    exersize none day off
    steps 7035
    I started weighing and measuring everything since the new year and that is really helping me. Inside workout today. Maybe a mall walk later
  • pjmfitforme
    pjmfitforme Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Sunday check in

Calories-over
    Water-over
    Exercise-4 mile run

My PF is flaring up-going to keep my activity down for the week
  • Kres567
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Sunday check in

Calories-over
    Water-over
    Exercise-4 mile run

Mine has been bad too since starting these treadmill workouts. I bought some new her cushions yesterday so will try the treadmill tonight and see if they help. But maybe I am aggravating it?? I don’t know - still trying to figure it out.
  • tess5036
    tess5036 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    DaveJ_43 wrote: »
    Sunday
    Exercise way over 🏃🏼‍♂️
    Calories way under 🧁
    Water good
    Tomorrow- yoga, strength train shoulders and abs.

Prepping for a marathon in March and ran 14 miles today, I hit the wall and the last 3 were rough. Treated myself with a cupcake at dinner though. Feeling sore and ready for an early bedtime.

Let’s make good things happen this week, Team.

Sounds good, which marathon are you doing?
  • tess5036
    Options
    So great so many people are getting active, @Kres567 the treadmill us certainly working!

So glad to see you back @dee_toronto !!!!

The ll be here for the next few days, but my check instructions will be sporadic, until Thursday my calories will all orib be over (at maintance) and exercise will be close to zero, as in a fricef three day rest before starting new year training regimen.

• tess5036
    Options
    Week 2 Weight-In Day
    bethanie0825
    Previous: 252.0
    Current: 248.8
    I didn't track much of anything the past week and couldn't work out. Who knew breathing was so important!? :lol:

I'm feeling much better and my cough is way less severe than it was, even from yesterday there's improvement. This week, I'm going to focus on logging food and water more consistently. I will also get more steps each day.

Nice week!!!!!
  • tess5036
    Options
    Kres567 wrote: »
    Sunday check in

Calories-over
    Water-over
    Exercise-4 mile run

Mine has been bad too since starting these treadmill workouts. I bought some new her cushions yesterday so will try the treadmill tonight and see if they help. But maybe I am aggravating it?? I don’t know - still trying to figure it out.

Have you tried freezing a small bottle of water and then rolling your foot over it several times a day. It doesn't cure it but it does help
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,097 Member
    Options
    19shmoo69 wrote: »
    Username 19shmoo69
    Week two
    Weigh in day Sunday
    Previous weight 247
    Current weight 240

Amazing loss. Was it you that said someone was helping you with diet and exercise plan and you were a little uncomfortable with upping the calories? If this was you then I guess it is working!!

It was me but o have not tried it yet.

This discussion has been closed.