Team WORKOUT WARRIORS - JANUARY 2019 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    HI CREW!!

I just took a look at the spreadsheets. The weekly totals are being tallied and will be available later today.

One thing I wanted to point out -- This team was the only team that had a collective gain for the week. WE HAVE GOT TO FIX THIS!!!

Can we take the top spot with the biggest loss for week2?

Who is in?
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Lunch.
    d1l2xtdv8t42.jpg
  • iamworthy14
    iamworthy14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    HI CREW!!

I just took a look at the spreadsheets. The weekly totals are being tallied and will be available later today.

One thing I wanted to point out -- This team was the only team that had a collective gain for the week. WE HAVE GOT TO FIX THIS!!!

Who is in?

Im in! Lets do it team!
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    HI CREW!!

Who is in?

I am so IN!!! LETS DO THIS WARRIORS!!!!
  • KelGen02
    Options
    @boehle I had to go to your diary to find out what the white thing was... for the life of me i looked and looked. Went to your diary looked back and was like DUH :D
  • KelGen02
    Options
    Lunch stroll
    pue98fnc2odn.png
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    HI CREW!!

Who is in?

I am in. I didn't go to work today because I woke up with a fever and that's a hard and fast rule at the hospital. I am letting it do its job and burn this bug out of my system.

I'm at 3672 steps today and I have done a short arm workout with 2lb weights. It is not much, but it's a something.
    I have had 64 ounce of water and two mugs of coffee today and I am on track to keep my carbs under 130. I know what works for me, I just have to do it.
  • boehle
    Options
    KelGen02 wrote: »
    @boehle I had to go to your diary to find out what the white thing was... for the life of me i looked and looked. Went to your diary looked back and was like DUH :D

haha the cheese? or the blue cheese? hahaha
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Today is the first full day I have worked since 12/27.... I think I could get used to being a stay at home dog mom...
  • NikMar
    NikMar Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    Back at work today :( , but managed to make good food choices for lunch and stayed away from the fruit cake and chocolates that arrived in the staff room which my colleagues had off-loaded to help them with their diets! o:) Also, managed to up my water intake, but not enough yet! Body combat class was very busy and hot with lots of new people attending. Lots of new routines which meant the class went really quickly! My husband was kind tonight and cooked dinner with half a plate of vegetables included! Just got to walk a few more steps before I go to bed - as there were lots of meetings today, which meant I was sitting around more than I normally would!
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    @iamworthy14
    WI days Mondays
    Week 2
    previous weight 162.0
    Current weight 162.2
    POSTED
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    HI CREW!!

Who is in?

I AM IN BECKY
  • boehle
    Options
    Steak under the havarti
    Riced cauliflower
    8gcv7qeq098k.jpg
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    @Beka3695
    THANK YOU FOR THE TAKING OF THE SPREADSHEETS TODAY
    YOUR THE BEST
  • Beka3695
    Options
    @Beka3695
    THANK YOU FOR THE TAKING OF THE SPREADSHEETS TODAY
    YOUR THE BEST

I didn’t do the team, just steps....
  • TattooedDolphinGirl78
    TattooedDolphinGirl78 Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    07 Jan 2019 - Daily check in

EXERCISE: Short walk this aft + C25K Wk1 D1
    WATER: 72 oz + lots of herbal teas
    CALORIES: 300 over
    STEPS: 16534 so far

I feel wrecked but in a good way. 🤣
  • murrell007
    murrell007 Posts: 65 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Murrell007
    Weigh in week: Week 2
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 154
    Todays Weight: 153.7
    I hit my 10,000 steps the past 6 days including today. My water consumtion is up. I am on the right path. I had a bad yesterday or my hard work the rest of the week would have paid off.
  • rheaj1991
    rheaj1991 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Bad news is yesterday and today I totally lost track of my calories and water. Good news is the snacks were mostly fruits and veggies. I did have a few sugar free peppermint candies today and a chocolate pastry my friend made but kept the portions small. I saw a small gain this morning which scared me a bit but hopefully can go back down to below weigh in day weight by the end of the week. Need to be more vigilant.

I'm worried about next week. I have to travel to the field again for a week which means I have no idea what I will be eating. I'm trying to bring along some healthy snacks. Anyone have ideas on what I can pack in a suitcase that's low in sugar, salt and fat?
  • Gutcutter500
    Gutcutter500 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    HI CREW!!

Who is in?

Count me in!!!
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    No surprise. I gain weight when I am sick. I have a fever this morning so am staying home from work again, but I am going to try to get my eating act together. I have eaten whatever was handy for 2.5 days.

I hope you feel better quickly!
This discussion has been closed.