Wednesdays
    Previous 128.2
    Current 127.2
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    MORNING CHECK IN

I had a slight binge yesterday and went over calories, but only 100 over maintenance. I stepped on my scales again this am and was up another 1.5. WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK??? 100 calories does not constitute a 1.5 lb gain. I went back and looked at the last week. I am right at a 3000 cal deficit- so I should have lost 0.75 or so, not gain a total of 5 pounds.

Again- what is different???? I am on a new medication so decided to look up side effects and found this
    buhokjgbtesm.png

And my feet look like Fred Flintstone feet...

My next question - is 5 lbs in 5 days enough to be considered rapid weight gain? Do I call today or wait till Friday to have a full week of data and see if it levels off. I know there are several healthcare professionals on this team - chime in!!!

BTW - I am loving the SPOILER button! Why am I just now using it :-)
  • quiarga
    quiarga Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Saw this and thought of you guys! "Drink Until You Shrink!!!"

this-is-how-much-water-lm-drinking-in-2019-memezar-39674527.png
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    MORNING CHECK IN

I had a slight binge yesterday and went over calories, but only 100 over maintenance. I stepped on my scales again this am and was up another 1.5. WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK??? 100 calories does not constitute a 1.5 lb gain. I went back and looked at the last week. I am right at a 3000 cal deficit- so I should have lost 0.75 or so, not gain a total of 5 pounds.

Again- what is different???? I am on a new medication so decided to look up side effects and found this
    buhokjgbtesm.png

My next question - is 5 lbs in 5 days enough to be considered rapid weight gain? Do I call today or wait till Friday to have a full week of data and see if it levels off. I know there are several healthcare professionals on this team - chime in!!!

technically any new med, really takes 2 weeks to go into affect, sometimes 3
  • Beka3695
    Options
    boehle wrote: »
    MORNING CHECK IN

buhokjgbtesm.png

Then what the heck is going on? I'm so frustrated!!!
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options

molxfkzpzqw1.png

31st : done (that was easy 😛😛 lol)
    1st: done: ran for 1.5 and walked the rest
    2nd done: ran 3 walked the rest
    3rd done: all walking
    4th done: chances are I will be working out since although I did walk yesterday, i took it as a regular routine rest day...i can't see myself not walking regardless.
    5th done: 1.5 run, rest walking
    6th done: 1.5 run and walked the rest
    7th done
    8th done. 1.5 run and walked the rest

• melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    MORNING CHECK IN

buhokjgbtesm.png

Yes, 5 lbs in 5days is rapid weight gain. Call today, better safe than sorry. And I will be messaging you later, young lady, to make sure that you did. The patient info on this drug says "Stop using this medication and call your doctor at once if you have swelling or rapid weight gain." you are in my time zone, call them before your next dose.
  • melissafeagins
    edited January 2019
    Options
    MORNING CHECK IN

buhokjgbtesm.png

That's not true for all medicines and certainly not true for things that are intended to relieve pain immediately.
  • boehle
    Options
    MORNING CHECK IN

buhokjgbtesm.png

That's not true for all medicines and certainly not true for things that are intended to relieve pain immediately.

I didnt say all and she isnt using it for pain.
    She is using it as an anti-inflamatory and I already texted with her to call her doctor as I saw her feet LOL
  • iamworthy14
    iamworthy14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    ugggg I keep gaining. Got on the scale today and up a pound...jeeesh I'm really getting frustrated. I don't want to let my team down! Or me!
  • boehle
    Options
    krxljol28me4.jpg
  • Beka3695
    edited January 2019
    Options
    STEP PAGE ISSUE

Hi Steppers -- There has been a SNAFU with the step spreadsheet.

Looks like an accidental click from a captain erased some of our numbers.
    @boehle
    @nikmar
    @Navydaddjtc
    @Trinalong79 -- I need all of yours
    @Gutcutter500
    @abowersgirl
    @megnolia82
    @melissafeagins
    @alc659
    @rheaj1991

Please take a look at the spreadsheet and re enter your numbers
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18SYOiF4mYRUqxP4nFxXOreq9Diq30ArGoRc43KuIrw0/edit#gid=1792796776

Thank you for re-entering. This will save me from going back thru multiple pages to recreate.
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    STEP PAGE ISSUE

Hi Steppers -- There has been a SNAFU with the step spreadsheet.

@boehle
    @nikmar
    @Navydaddjtc
    @Gutcutter500
    @abowersgirl
    @megnolia82
    @melissafeagins
    @alc659
    @rheaj1991

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18SYOiF4mYRUqxP4nFxXOreq9Diq30ArGoRc43KuIrw0/edit#gid=1792796776

Thank you for re-entering. This will save me from going back thru multiple pages to recreate.

The spreadsheet isn't opening on my phone and I will forget about it before I get home today. My steps for Sunday were 2392, if someone can please edit for me, I will appreciate it.
  • Beka3695
    Options
    STEP PAGE ISSUE - WARRIORS ONLY

Hi WARRIOR Steppers -- There has been a SNAFU with the step spreadsheet.

@boehle
    @nikmar
    @Navydaddjtc
    @Gutcutter500
    @abowersgirl
    @megnolia82
    @melissafeagins
    @alc659
    @rheaj1991

Ok, this is somewhat fixed... .
    @boehle
    @NikMar
    @Navydaddjtc

I still need you to look...

@melissafeagins - got it! TY
  • boehle
    Options
    Updated.
  • boehle
    Options
    I took the pupparu for a walk.
    It was a quick very cold walk but I got my legs moving for a little bit.
    I am only at 3267 for the day. Far off from yesterday.
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    This day has been insane... this is all :#
  • murrell007
    murrell007 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm checking in for the day. I got my steps yesterday, on track for today. On track for water and eating yahoo!! NOW I just have to hold the line from now until the end of the day. I have dinner planned so that is helpful.
  • murrell007
    murrell007 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    KelGen02 wrote: »

Hang in there!
  • iamworthy14
    iamworthy14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    KelGen02 wrote: »

hope it gets better!