Username: davors19
    Weigh in Week: 2
    Weigh in Day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 273
    Current Weight: 273
  • UTMom81
    UTMom81 Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    I just can't seem to keep it together right now in terms of motivation during the day. I've travelled a lot this week which always throws off my step count and usually my eating too. I feel like I need a 12-step recovery program right now just for food! HA! (Geez-maybe there IS some truth to that.) Right now I'm going to try to eat like I know I should (and have for a year!!!) just today. One day at a time. #JustSayNO!

Today's Goals:
    1. Do not sabotage myself with food choices.
    2. I got a new Appalachian Trail water bottle that holds 32 ounces yesterday. LOVE IT! Drink 2.5 of them. My heart longs for the trail (I'd take any trail at this point), but all the family drama in my life keeps getting in the way.
    3. Get in more steps at work.
    4. If I don't have to go to my ailing mother's house after work, DO SOME exercise.
    5. No alcohol (which is the only thing I've really been consistent with this year, and I haven't missed it at all, but if you make up for it with peanut butter, that doesn't really accomplish much, now does it? LOL)

Sorry team. I know I'm supposed to be a "motivator" but right now, I just can't get it back in gear.
  • pjmfitforme
    pjmfitforme Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Thursday check in

Calories-on track
    Water-in track
    Exercise-45 minutes spin class

My PF is flaring up-going to keep my activity down for the week. Wish this would go away-I miss walking and running
  • wbutterchip
    wbutterchip Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Username: Wbutterchip
    Week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW 275.2
    CW 273.8
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    UTMom81 wrote: »
    I just can't seem to keep it together right now in terms of motivation during the day. I've travelled a lot this week which always throws off my step count and usually my eating too. I feel like I need a 12-step recovery program right now just for food! HA! (Geez-maybe there IS some truth to that.) Right now I'm going to try to eat like I know I should (and have for a year!!!) just today. One day at a time. #JustSayNO!

Today's Goals:
    2. I got a new Appalachian Trail water bottle that holds 32 ounces yesterday. LOVE IT! Drink 2.5 of them. My heart longs for the trail (I'd take any trail at this point), but all the family drama in my life keeps getting in the way.
    4. If I don't have to go to my ailing mother's house after work, DO SOME exercise.
    5. No alcohol (which is the only thing I've really been consistent with this year, and I haven't missed it at all, but if you make up for it with peanut butter, that doesn't really accomplish much, now does it? LOL)

Sorry team. I know I'm supposed to be a "motivator" but right now, I just can't get it back in gear.

No matter what role we have in this challenge or even in our everyday lives we all need a little more support and motivation from time to time. Laying out your goals like you have has motivated me this week - I drank all my water yesterday thanks to your list!

I am so sorry your mom is still not doing well.

You are right to take things one day at a time during a busy time like right now. And remember how far you have come and that you aren’t far off your maintenance weight. You’ve got this! Keep checking in and remember your goals.
  • Kres567
    Options
    Username: Wbutterchip
    Week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW 275.2
    CW 273.8

You are doing so well this month @wbutterchip. Keep doing what you have been doing!
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,795 Member
    Options
    Thursday check-in
    Calories: under
    Water: over
    Exercise: 11017 steps
    Tomorrow: exercising
    i did a Biggest loser video yesterday and will do it again today.
    Also thinking of joining the pool today just have to get modivated.
  • Wishusdonna
    Wishusdonna Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Thursday check in:

Exercise: 9713 steps - so very nearly 10K
    Also, that's 10 days booze free so far.
    No junk regime with work starts next Monday.
  • Jaybo37
    Jaybo37 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Sorry all, I know I’ve missed 2 check in’s. I’ve been a bit over on food and a bit under on steps but I did get 22,000 or so steps over the 2 days. I think I did too much on Tuesday and as a result I went over cals on Wednesday, then yesterday was a long day on stupid lack of sleep.
    Anyway, that’s my excuses out of the way. I was meant to be going out tonight & tomorrow but tonight’s been cancelled so that means I’ve a chance of sticking to my cals!!! Hurrah! Now tomorrow might be trickier but I’ll do my best.

Are we all set to be strong this weekend? Track like MFP pros? 😊
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Username: dee_toronto
    Weigh in Week: 2
    Weigh in Day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 180
    Current Weight: 172

Wow! That's a huge loss. Good for you
  • DaveJ_43
    DaveJ_43 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    DaveJ_43
    Friday weigh in
    LW 203.4
    CW 203.6

Have a great weekend, everyone!
  • sunshineplace
    sunshineplace Posts: 252 Member
    Options

Today's Goals:

Hey we are all in this together! You are going through a rough patch and we are here for you. I appreciate you so much for taking time to motivate us. Sometimes there is just too much on your plate (no pun intended) and you need to take a breath and get back at it when the time is right. Hang in there and lean on us. Vent, complain do what you gotta do and remember....we have all been there in one way or another.
  • Kres567
    Options

Today's Goals:

Hey we are all in this together! You are going through a rough patch and we are here for you. I appreciate you so much for taking time to motivate us. Sometimes there is just too much on your plate (no pun intended) and you need to take a breath and get back at it when the time is right. Hang in there and lean on us. Vent, complain do what you gotta do and remember....we have all been there in one way or another.

Well said @sunshineplace!
  • UTMom81
    UTMom81 Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    Friday Check In
    Exercise: two walks today even in the COLD; 10k steps
    Today's Goals Recap:
    1. Do not sabotage myself with food choices. :)
    2. I got a new Appalachian Trail water bottle that holds 32 ounces yesterday. LOVE IT! Drink 2.5 of them. My heart longs for the trail (I'd take any trail at this point), but all the family drama in my life keeps getting in the way. :). HIKING TOMORROW!!!!!!
    3. Get in more steps at work. :)
    4. If I don't have to go to my ailing mother's house after work, DO SOME exercise. :)
    5. No alcohol (which is the only thing I've really been consistent with this year, and I haven't missed it at all, but if you make up for it with peanut butter, that doesn't really accomplish much, now does it? LOL). :). No peanut butter either, btw.

Goals for tomorrow:
    1. Stay in the green.
    2. 10 cups water
    3. Take a really long walk in the woods. <3
    4. Watch food intake after the hike. Choose wisely.
    5. No alcohol.

Thank you for the support, folks. One Day at a Time!
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Friday check in
    Calories: good
    Exercise: weights and 10k steps
    Water: a little under

Tomorrow's goal: stick to my plan
  • Kres567
    Options
    Friday check in

Calories - probably over because I ate out at lunch and dinner. But was proud of my dinner choice - veggie burger with only half the bun and no sauce with a side salad (dressings on the side). I met some friends for one drink which is why I’m probably over but I don’t care - needed to get out.
    Exercise - almost 11k steps
    Water: pretty good

Goal for tomorrow:
    1. Run/walk treadmill workout
    2. Water, water and water
    3. Plan meals first thing in the morning and stick to it
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    Options
    Friday Check in
    Calories : under and all choices I am happy with
    Water: on target; going to go have more after I post this
    Exercise: on track; did 1 hour of step aerobics this evening

Goals for tomorrow
    1. Martial arts class (2 hours)
    2. Yoga or gym session
    2. Food on plan, plus meal planning and some prep
    3. Go over on water
  • Kres567
    Options
    We haven’t heard from @girlfacedolly in January. I hope she is still in the group!!
This discussion has been closed.