Steplaj
    Weigh-in Day: Friday
    Week: 3
    Previous: 298.7
    Current: 298.5
  • steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Another Friday, still sick with this dang cough and such, now we are expecting snow this weekend - Oh Joy! I need to move to the Bahama's!

Plan going ok, could be better. I have been holding to my leaner foods and no fast foods/soda, but have been having a lot of cravings and broke down the other night and had (bowing in shame) 3-Pepperidge Farms Cookies... (I can hear the doom music playing in your minds)... LOL

SO - This week have to focus on cutting the munchies, drinking more water, adding some healthy snacks, and burning the cookies in a bonfire. Would help a lot if the wife would stop buying sweets all the time...

• steplaj
    Options
    holmesp603 wrote: »
    Holmesp603
    Friday
    Week 3
    LW 186.5
    TW 186.5
    It's so hard! But I won't give up!

Still not a gain so I would still say a victory. Now do the same thing this week but increase your water a little and eliminate at least one thing you know you shouldn't have had last week and see if it tweeks a little.

Stay focused, Stay strong, Stay the course!

Steve
  • steplaj
    edited January 2019
    Options
    NSV: there was a box of Whitman’s chocolate on the counter at work for the past few days, and today I noticed it was in the trash. I never touched a piece!

Great Job! Now remember next time how good it felt this time that you didn't give in. I caved this weekend and had 3-cookies. I haven't had a cookie in months. First thing I noticed after eating them was - I could have gone without them as easily as I ate them. No satisfaction. Now I will go months before having another one because I will remember they did nothing for me this past time.

• boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    I feel even worse today than I did yesterday and this weather is killing me.
    They now predict 2-4 inches of snow starting late tonight into tomorrow.
    I work tonight until 8pm. Cody until 11pm and then us both back to work at 9am tomorrow. Ugh. My ex at this moment, is still supposed to get his stuff tomorrow. I went ahead and ordered me a small little dresser and I am about to order my a new TV for the bedroom. I will be without some living room furniture but I have that picked out and just waiting for him to get his and this weather to clear up so I can go pick it up. The delivery fee for it is like $139... but they do set it up... but I can rent a uhaul for $50 but I have to setup myself. Its only really screwing the legs into the bottom though... Hmm
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    steplaj wrote: »
    Another Friday, still sick with this dang cough and such, now we are expecting snow this weekend - Oh Joy! I need to move to the Bahama's!

Plan going ok, could be better. I have been holding to my leaner foods and no fast foods/soda, but have been having a lot of cravings and broke down the other night and had (bowing in shame) 3-Pepperidge Farms Cookies... (I can hear the doom music playing in your minds)... LOL

SO - This week have to focus on cutting the munchies, drinking more water, adding some healthy snacks, and burning the cookies in a bonfire. Would help a lot if the wife would stop buying sweets all the time...

Same. Except I would rather move to Arizona than the Bahamas.
  • Gutcutter500
    Gutcutter500 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    @boehle Be careful that it is not heavy or bulky. Sometimes them doing the work is much better. I am with you about the weather.
    @steplaj be patient. At least you only had 3 cookies. Now if it had been a box, well...
    @Mainebeachbum Way to go on the NSV.
    @kelgen02 I am jealous of your home gym. It looks really nice.
  • iamworthy14
    iamworthy14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    feeling positive been keeping the night mindless enless snacking at bay. Key for me is distraction..just need to break the habit and make new positive ones! Also not weighing everyday as seeing a gain sends me to emotional eating. Happy Friday! And as always thanks for you all sharing your journeys and support!
  • murrell007
    murrell007 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Friday's hard eating wise. A hard week of work and you just want to throw in the towel cuz your tired and you want to celebrate the end of a week. I am hanging in there. One good thing is sweets are not as appealing. I'd rather have homemade stuff versus a plastic tasting candy bar.
  • murrell007
    murrell007 Posts: 65 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    I had to look up NSV non-scale victory or No-Scalpel Vasectomy. I'll go with the first one :)
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    I have had my head in my @$$ all week. I have not eaten well - didn't even post some days. I have had several warnings to get my head back on straight or there is a FURRY coming from the north to pull it out in a less than pain free way.

@boehle reminded me that I only have 8 weeks till my HM and I have not trained! I have committed to running tomorrow. It will most likely be indoors due to weather but better than nothing! If it is a slight mist I will get some road time.

I will never understand how I was on track for so long and did so well and now I cannot seem to regain control at all!
  • ShowKitten
    ShowKitten Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I’m chugging along nicely. Been working last couple of days so been busy but on track. Had a bit of a hormonal wobble tonight and wanted a glass of wine so I skipped dinner in fear of drunk snacks. Ended up with only 1 glass and no snacks, so pretty low on calories today oops.

TGIF! Looking forward to a lie-in and steak Saturday. Happy weekend folks <3
This discussion has been closed.