• ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    19shmoo69 wrote: »
    Wednesday check in
    Calories- over
    Water-under
    Exercise-not much
    I plan on camping it up as soon as I'm over whatever it is I have.
    I would like to sleep tonight.

3695 steps

Have you seen a doctor yet? I was able to get cough syrup with codeine, which was a huge help with the sleeping. Might also be time for an antibiotic.

• ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Wednesday check in
    Calories - to close to call
    Water - not enough
    Exercise - attempted kickboxing class - my lungs aren’t ready to exercise yet
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    Options
    daisytripp wrote: »
    Username: daisytripp
    Weigh in February week: 1
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous weight: 196.0
    Current weight: 193.7

I'm not sure what kind of accident that weigh in is, but I'll take it. I have been all kinds of struggling the last few days. Keeping my fingers crossed that this is for real!

Hurray! We've all had weeks when the scale didn't move for no apparent reason, so happy you had one of the other! :smiley:
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Wednesday Check in

Calories: under
    Water: I think I’m on track for my goal of 80oz
    Exercise: 30 min hiking program on my treadmill. It was awesome!

Steps: 10,585

Goals for Wednesday:
    1. Drink at least 80ozs✅
    2. If I have no errands to run after work then do a treadmill workout✅
    3. Plan and log my meals in the morning✅

Goals for Thursday:
    1. Drink more water
    2. Plan for some fruits and veg in my meal plan. When it’s this cold I don’t feel like eating fruits and veg
    3. Plan for some me time after kids are in bed!
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Wednesday check in:
    Calories: way over, binged on junk food
    Water: on track
    Exersize: 50 mins strength training
    Tomorrow: get back on track

Oooh, strength training! Cool!

So glad you are here and checking in, even when you had a "way over" day. Let us know if tomorrow goes better. Is there anything specific you can do/not do to help make it easier?
  • broncobuddee
    broncobuddee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Happy February! (I found this super-cute picture of Snoopy and had to share it partly because @broncobuddee has had me rediscover my love of Peanuts.)

77qzp97v04m2.jpg

Hello, all,

Austin here. I have been working at losing weight for 13 months now, since January, 2018. I think I found this really fabulous group in August, 2018.

In my quest for better health, I have made many changes, but generally in baby steps, so one of the topics I can geek out about is how to build habits. One of the first habits I took on was logging my food. It's something I had done years before, and knew to be effective, and taking it on again has been hugely useful.

In my journey, I gave up sugar and other processed foods and started eating vegan. I eat according to the plant-based guidelines in Joel Fuhrman's book Eat to Live. Sounds nutty to many, but it is working well for me. So if any vegetarians out there want to chat, I am up for that.

I also find that making sure I fast for 12-13 hours every day is helpful, so happy to talk about eating schedules/Intermittent Fasting.

For exercise, I take a martial arts class a couple of times a week. There's a spinning and yoga class I try to get to once a week. I also do plenty of walking (my idea of plenty being at least 45 minutes most days).

Slimpossibles is a super fabulous group! I am glad you are here, glad I am here, and glad we are in this together.

This is a @broncobuddee approved post. :D
  • broncobuddee
    broncobuddee Posts: 372 Member
    Options

Steps due now:
    @TeresaW1020

Mark @broncobuddee

I am sorry!! Am I supposed to post them here in the group and not on a step challenge page?

This is what I've got so far

2/1- 8665
    2/2-6864
    2/3- 6405
    2/4- 2518 (I hurt my foot and couldn't walk! :s )
    2/5-5285 (Foot almost better but still giving me grief :/ )

All is good. They disbanded the step page for the month of February. Caught me off guard, too. :)
  • Jaybo37
    Jaybo37 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Wednesday check in a bit late so I’ll summarise, under cals/over water/17,000 steps

I’m working hard this week to get my 15,000 steps a day - I had dropped to 13,000 or so a day but as I have a break coming up, I need to step it up - quite literally😬
  • Wishusdonna
    Wishusdonna Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Wednesday check-in:

Calories - over (impromptu friend's new job after 18 months unemployed celebration. so, I need to try at yesterday's goals again because I didn't achieve yesterday).
    Water: on target
    Exercise: 10254 steps, but my broken toe is feeling sore again.
    Goals: kindness, a proper night's sleep, and eat something green!

Need to get back some control - keep giving into a lot of "just this onces".

• pjmfitforme
    pjmfitforme Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Wednesday check in

Calories-on track
    Water-over
    Exercise-3 mile run

Goal for today-yoga with Adrienne and power class

• JenAWhite
    JenAWhite Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Wednesday Check In
    Calories - likely over
    Water-under
    Exercise - 12,401 Steps

Thursday - Meal Plan and water
  • girlfacedolly
    girlfacedolly Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have been on this team every month since last May but skipped January—I signed up again but they put me on Warriors. Can you please add me back here?

User Name: Girlfacedolly
    Weigh in week: 1
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Weight: 166.2
    Todays Weight: 162.4

Hi! I started last May at 173 lbs and got down to 158 in Nov. Throw the holidays in, a stressful January and I found myself back up to 166 last week. Anyway, keeping track of calories and eating less carbs is what I am doing.

Good luck everyone! Glad to be back with this supportive community!
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,804 Member
    Options

Calories - under
    Exercise: walking aquasize class
    Goals- aquasize class walking and weights under 40 carbs over 100 protein

steps 11279
  • digger61
    Options
    Hi, I have been on this team every month since last May but skipped January—I signed up again but they put me on Warriors. Can you please add me back here?

Hi! I started last May at 173 lbs and got down to 158 in Nov. Throw the holidays in, a stressful January and I found myself back up to 166 last week. Anyway, keeping track of calories and eating less carbs is what I am doing.

welcome to the group
  • digger61
    Options
    Wednesday check-in:

Calories - over (impromptu friend's new job after 18 months unemployed celebration. so, I need to try at yesterday's goals again because I didn't achieve yesterday).
    Exercise: 10254 steps, but my broken toe is feeling sore again.
    Goals: kindness, a proper night's sleep, and eat something green!

Need to get back some control - keep giving into a lot of "just this onces".

you can get control back
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options

I’ll post something right away for the moderators. Thanks for letting us know!
This discussion has been closed.