Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

WAIST AWAYS -- February 2019

Replies

• BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,451 Member
    How does one play Pickleball? Is there a site or youtube about it?
  • BMcC9
    No joke - has anyone else had trouble logging in their exercise diary tonight? It worked this morning .... I want to know if others have this problem (meaning it is actually a system error) before I report it ...

Given that I JUST FINALLY got my Friend Request page to open, and that is still working right. So I am HOPING this isn't just me.
  • BMcC9
    Feb 8:

steps - 10,837
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Silly Saturday – Post a comical meme or quote. React to what others posted.

h5hn9op7apo9.jpeg
  • jan110144
    jan110144 Posts: 1,281 Member
    edited February 2019
    @BMcC9 I really like @jugar's suggestion of "Foodie Friday". As I think about the content of posts, there have been very few that shared specific food hints/recipes/etc. that people have found helpful in their weight loss and fitness journey. I think that such a focus could be interesting and beneficial.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    No joke - has anyone else had trouble logging in their exercise diary tonight? It worked this morning .... I want to know if others have this problem (meaning it is actually a system error) before I report it ...

Given that I JUST FINALLY got my Friend Request page to open, and that is still working right. So I am HOPING this isn't just me.

It seems to be working again ... for the moment .... when I logged in just now and tried to add the evening HIIT entry again, all 10 tries from yesterday evening ALSO (finally) loaded.
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,311 Member
    micki48
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Week 1
    PW 213.1
    CW 210 (yippee)
  • Kittu125
    Kittu125 Posts: 360 Member
    Weigh in day- Saturday
    Week 1-Feb 9th
    PW- 190lbs
    CW- 188.2

All goals met for personal challenge except weight training. I should have done more this week. Will definitely try to up it this week.
  • jan110144
    jan110144 Posts: 1,281 Member
    Username: Matthewsfive
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    Previous Weight: 254.9
    Current Weight: 250.2

micki48
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Week 1
    PW 213.1
    CW 210 (yippee)

@Kittu125 Weigh in day- Saturday
    Week 1-Feb 9th
    PW- 190lbs
    CW- 188.2

Great job everyone ... super progress. Keep up the good work!
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Silly Saturday
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    not good at attaching pictures, sorry
  • BMcC9

You can always just respond to what others post.
  • BMcC9
    jan110144 wrote: »
    @BMcC9 I really like @jugar's suggestion of "Foodie Friday". As I think about the content of posts, there have been very few that shared specific food hints/recipes/etc. that people have found helpful in their weight loss and fitness journey. I think that such a focus could be interesting and beneficial.

Agreed. Transitioning how you adjust / substitute / assign your calories into a new "sustainable lifestyle for YOU" compared to how you used to eat is soooo important. It makes such a difference once you get to maintenance and are ALLOWED more .... yet if you haven't made the mental re-fit, you could just think "diet is over, can now start eating normally again" and end up right back where you started.

Foody Friday it is!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,259 Member
    edited February 2019

I often have this problem too! The picture has to be within certain sizes - sometimes if you right click on photo it gives you a choice to save it in a good format for the internet. If the photo is on your computer it's a lot easier to post it, too. I find it impossible on my phone (android), so I just do pictures on the computer only. Good luck figuring it out - I want to see what you found!

Awesome weight drop this week, by the way B)
This discussion has been closed.