WAIST AWAYS -- February 2019

Options

Replies

• BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,411 Member
    Options
    Maintaining over the week is GOOD news! There are many factors that can make a difference between one day and the next.
  • GettingFitTash
    GettingFitTash Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Sorry I have been MIA - I was sick and then the family got sick ๐Ÿ˜ท here are my steps:
    2/2 8881
    2/3 4562
    2/4 10,241
    2/5 5048
    2/6 4869
    2/7 4658
    2/8 5028
    2/9 5671
    2/10 4644
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,141 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    @evangsimmons170
    @GettingFitTash

Thanks for updating your steps, but sadly it was too late for the week's calculations in the competition between teams! I know life gets in the way, but try to send in your steps for the week always by end of day SATURDAY. I stay up late to make sure they are all entered in the spreadsheet and then the results are figured out on Sunday by the moderators. We would have been 3rd this week with all your awesome steps in there!!!

Sick and sick family is a great reason to be late, though - hope everyone is feeling better <3
  • jugar
    Options
    Weighing in today.
    Week 2
    PW: 199.5
    CW: 197 (happy dance)
    Will post reflections later, when kids are out.

Happy dance well earned! Keep on dancing away from 200 - you've got this!
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: ยป
    @evangsimmons170
    @GettingFitTash

Thanks for updating your steps, but sadly it was too late for the week's calculations in the competition between teams! I know life gets in the way, but try to send in your steps for the week always by end of day SATURDAY. I stay up late to make sure they are all entered in the spreadsheet and then the results are figured out on Sunday by the moderators. We would have been 3rd this week with all your awesome steps in there!!!

Sick and sick family is a great reason to be late, though - hope everyone is feeling better <3

So will our late steps count for the team for month overall too, or just not for last week?
  • Connie7355
    Connie7355 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Motivation Monday: If you can't find or upload an image, type out a quote or just tell us what kinds of thoughts / images / visualizations / music .... (whatever) helps YOU prompt progress towards getting through what has to be done.

Whenever the word motivation comes up, FEARLESS MOTIVATION comes to mind. @Navydaddjtc introduced me to this a few months back and this is what I listen to when I am doing my runs. Nothing has pushed me harder than listening to this especially when Iโ€™m trying to complete a 5K.

https://youtu.be/aCVYpjw8Hpc

Love this!!!โค๏ธ
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: ยป
    @evangsimmons170
    @GettingFitTash

So will our late steps count for the team for month overall too, or just not for last week?

They will still count for the February finale. Just not for the week as results have already been posted.
  • sue_01
    sue_01 Posts: 2,746 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    2/11- 10,350
  • jugar
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Crazy day! I'll catch up with everyone in the morning. ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • BMcC9
    Options
    BMcC9
    Feb 11 steps: 2712
  • BMcC9
    Options
    Talk It Out Tuesday:

Vent. Tell us about a current or anticipated personal situation or roadblock you need strategies to work around. Give suggestions or even just emotional support and acknowledgement.
  • MoStacy
    MoStacy Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    User = MoStacy
    Week = 2
    Weigh-in Day = Monday
    Starting Weight = 166.5 lb (as of 1/28/19)
    Week 1 = 168.6 lb
    Week 2 = 167.8 lb

Steps:
    2/1: 13,462 2/5: 5,345 2/9: 10,232
    2/2: 15, 266 2/6: 6,522 2/10: 8,455
    2/3: 10,565 2/7: 10,534 2/11: 0 ๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿคฎ
    2/4: 4,578 2/8: 7,885
  • mari_moulin
    edited February 2019
    Options
    t13un5n9nzim.jpeg

Iโ€™ll get right to it then ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Kittu125
    Kittu125 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Personal challenge
    Steps๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ-weekday
    Sunday-2/10-1567
    Monday- 2/11- 17668โœ…

Weights๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
    Sunday-๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด
    Monday โœ…

Log food ๐Ÿฅ˜
    Sunday ๐ŸŽ‚
    Mondayโœ…
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    A bit behind but I'm still trackin'

2/10 12,033
    2/11 9,899
  • mari_moulin
    edited February 2019
    Options
    FEBRUARY FITNESS CHALLENGE for Team Waistaway!

Name: Mari

Your Personal Challenge:

FITNESS: Complete 5 - 30 minute workouts this week. Any form of workout counts. ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

NUTRITION: Stay on or under allowed calories at least 5 days this week. ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ

HYDRATION: Drink 2 liters of water every single day!!!! ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง

SELF-CARE: Take some time for yourself and read a little each day. ๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“–

BONUS: Have one bubble bath this week! ๐Ÿ›€๐Ÿผ

Week 2:

Sun - ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ“–
    Mon - ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ“–
    Tue -
    Wed -
    Thu -
    Fri -
    Sat -

STEP CHALLENGE:

Sun - 7,076
    Mon - 7,660
    Tue -
    Wed -
    Thu -
    Fri -
    Sat -

DAILY REFLECTIONS:

Had a very quiet day at home. It was the boys first day at home. NO SCHOOL!! So we tried to sleep in a bit, got a small workout done in the morning, made the boy pancakes, I had my physio therapy session in the afternoon and then just to get the boys out of the house a bit we went to the grocery store to pick up a few bits. It was nice to not stress about getting places on time etc. I restarted my GP 10 day reset yesterday so it was a clear iquid diet. The only foods i ate were sugar free jello, chicken bouillon, coffee and tea (stevia only) and water water water. was so tempting when cooking for the family but i stuck to it. Today I am moving into Full liquids for 2 days. I've just had my very hot water oatmeal for breakfast and for lunch i will be having chicken bouillon again but this time with a few noodles. YAY lol.

My steps could be much better i know. I have no excuses here. Its just that when the kids are home I don't get out much at all. I will do my absolute best. Have a wonderful day everyone!

• BMcC9
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Along the same lines as @MoStacy 's post ..... (and what breathtaking lines they are, too .... giggle )
    uwylhuzdt2lc.jpg

Who would YOU run to at the finish line, and what would that person be holding?

Or better yet ,,,,,

bcs2wdqgkqrb.jpg
    what would that person take over from your Try To Avoid Doing List?
This discussion has been closed.