2/8 4.25 miles
    2/9 0
    2/10 3 miles 18.75

As of 2/5 36.25 miles of 200 miles

exercise.png

• anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,461 Member
    Options
    TV news shows, especially weather just plain sucks. My gripe is they say its gonna snow, its going to be bad, people need to stock up on food and gas. So now stores, gas stations are a total zoo, people in a panic. Then the snowstorm (and I use the term loosely) SnowPocalypse 2019 arrives.......less than 1 inch of snow that melted in less than 4 hours. We are still waiting.........

02/08 - 25.0 miles turbo trainer
    02/09 - 25.0 miles turbo trainer (SnowPocalypse 2019 is here)
    02/10 - 25.0 miles turbo trainer (SnowPocalypse 2019 is here & departed)

Total: 226.0 miles

exercise.png

• clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,357 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Feb. 10: Adding 18.5 miles today. Walked 1.5 and x biked 17 miles
    TTD: 166.25 miles

exercise.png

Did not post my weight this weight. I think my scale is messed up or I am packing water. Or I am building back my muscle...hopefully. It is sitting at the same amount.

@Janet: one day I am coming to Florida to ride in your night ride. So cool girl! And that vest...ooolala!
    @Dean: I like your description of your part of Montana. Don’t think I have ever heard it described that way.
    @anaconda469: I remember when I was traveling back and forth to NJ to visit my hubby before we married. They were saying that NJ and NY were bracing for the “storm of the century”. They shut down, schools, government, stores and they had a dusting. It was hysterical. I had more snow in the mountains of PA driving there. Even the last big storm went all around us. It was like Pittsburgh had a bubble over it.

Everyone have a good week!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    @Vhuber - You should move up here to the Flathead. We are like the Riviera of Montana. We only got down to -9 degrees. :smile: The sun is out this morning and the snow looks amazing! Too bad I'm still stuck at work.
    We are now -9 but the wind is blowing so it's still freakin cold out there! Our son is planning on moving to your area by June. His best bud is in Columbia Falls.
    I hope you get some FREE time SOON!!!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Got in 11 on the ex bike today & of course shoveling snow!

exercise.png
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    79.92 to date

exercise.png

• sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,201 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    @Janet - Wow! That's brighter than my vest. I work to close to an airport to wear that one. :smile: That night ride looks amazing though. I'd love to do it some day but I can't think when I would ever go back to Florida.

@Vhuber - We were up to 9 degrees, light winds and big snow flakes falling. It was gorgeous! Looks like a scene from Currier and Ives. The sun was shining this morning and it felt warm enough I was outside without a coat for a little while. You son is going to love it up here. :smile:

@Clepant - about the weight. Maybe it's a bug. I was up five pounds this weekend and I can't figure out why. I was fighting off a bug. You aren't coming down with something are you?

Dean
  • sussexbythesea
    sussexbythesea Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Gosh cannot believe it is already 11th of month and I only have 8 miles so far.. Still sick
  • KariD1114
    KariD1114 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    2/5-2/10 = 22.79

exercise.png
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,150 Member
    Options
    adding 1.5 miles. This morning's Boot Camp involved picking cards to see which exercises you did. #9 meant running on the track but you had to roll a die to see how many laps you did. Yes, my group got six. The instructor was giddy, we weren't.

exercise.png

• darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,317 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402

Hi all!! I had a busy, but great weekend! We got our new sectional couch and dining chairs delivered on Saturday, movie night that night, bowling league on Sunday was fun, dinner with daughter & fiancé after. The MRI was Friday afternoon and was easy-peezy-lemon wedge squeezy! :lol: It took about 45 minutes start to finish. All I really had to do was lay there and not fall asleep.I get the results with a sports medicine doctor tomorrow morning at 9:00am. I'm not expecting any surprises. The x-rays I had last month weren't concerning, just unclear and inconclusive. I'll let y'all know what I find out when I update the spreadsheet tomorrow! :+1:

Stay warm!
    Dave

9brvhydj8xmn.jpeg

4zjkdgcpzgcz.jpeg
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,807 Member
    Options
    2/11
    26.66 miles
    221.08 miles MTD
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,295 Member
    Options
    Adding 14.12 miles

exercise.png

It was really nice this morning. Sunshine!!

Chris
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    @Dave, I'm still laughing at the memes. :smile:
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Shooting for 250 miles
    Adding 20 miles for 20 out of 250.

Adding 12 miles for 32 out of 250.

Adding 30 miles for 62 out of 250.

Adding 15 miles for 77 out of 250.

Adding 20 miles for 97 out of 250.

Adding 19 miles for 116 out of 250.

Adding 16 miles for 132 out of 250.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    @Dave - I tried the exercise first thing in the morning. I woke to find I had ridden the snowblower halfway around the block but I had a half wheel lead on the lawnmower so I just kept going.
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,863 Member
    Options
    6th Feb walked 6.15 miles
    7th Feb walked 7.51 miles
    8th Feb walked 5.72 miles
    9th Feb walked 6.88 miles
    10th Feb walked 5.59 miles
    11th Feb walked 6.17 miles

Total miles walked tto date 83.63 miles
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,968 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    2/11 3 miles
    2/12 5 miles

As of 2/12 44.25 miles of 200 miles

exercise.png

• JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,921 Member
    Options
    Finally feeling well again but now my husband is sick. @sussexbythesea sorry you are still ill. Went for a run this morning and a bike ride yesterday. That puts me at 32/75. @sufferlandrian you crack me up "a half wheel lead on the lawnmower" @kar328 I think I would check the die to see if it was loaded.
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,317 Member
    Options
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402

@DEAN - LOL! You got me back! :wink: Too funny...

Good appointment with the doctor. Not great news, but I no longer have a bunch of questions and know exactly what is going on. I have arthritis in the knee, a "complex tear" in the meniscus on the left side of my right knee and the cartilage is also worn bare in one spot. I also have bone bruising in two spots. Several bone spurs that don't require attention. The right side of the same knee looks great. Treatment? Wear a hinged knee brace that takes some of the pressure off of the bad side. OTC NSAIDS. Knee injections. Ice and compression as needed. Repeat until that no longer works and then I can get a partial knee "resurfacing" as he called it, but really it's a partial knee replacement. New metal to replace the cartilage and a new meniscus pad. They can't really repair the meniscus I have because that would just remove more cushioning and speed up the cartilage-wearing process. Also no more running....probably ever...at least until after a knee surgery. :-/ Lose weight. Continue non-impact exercise like elliptical, bike, swimming and fitness walking is okay. It's nothing serious. Mostly still just a nuisance at this point.

Thanks for all of your support!
    Dave
This discussion has been closed.