First place again! Way to go team!
  • redrob1966
    redrob1966 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Username. Redrob1966
    Weigh in week. 3
    Pw. 257
    Cw. 259

Sorry team a busy week took my eyes off the ball will try harder.
  • tlgale
    tlgale Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Track: No
    Calories: No, over
    Exercise: None
    Goals or day: Had a very relaxed, do as little as possible day
  • ajaia2001
    ajaia2001 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Track: ✔
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 1 hr on elliptical
    Goal/Day: A chilled and laid back Sunday.
  • ShelleyMJ46
    ShelleyMJ46 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Username: ShelleyMJ46
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Week 2: 204.6
    Last week: 205.5
    Starting weight: 204.7
  • GEPG
    GEPG Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    redrob1966 wrote: »
    GEPG wrote: »
    Username: Redrob1966
    Weigh in week. 2
    Weigh in day. Sunday
    Pw. 257
    Cw. 257 :/
    Haven't been about past few days as been on the road

Are you a professional driver? I always think it’s a lot harder to control what you eat if you’re not at home.

Hi GEPG I am for my sins, the vehicles change but finding healthy food during out of hours is a nightmare. And not having normal working hours and being an insomniac just makes it even harder. Do you have the same problems

Morning Redrob1966,

No I’m not but my husband is an HGV driver and he finds the same and I used to find it when i worked away from home on a regular basis. Too many temptations in the way!
    Now my problem is mostly boredom, being at home with the smalls reduces me to want to eat all the bad things.
  • GEPG
    GEPG Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Username: GEPG
    Weigh in week: Week 3
    PW: 243
    CW:240

Pleased with this! Includes a meal out to Frankie and Bennys and making a birthday cake!
  • Longshore
    Longshore Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Username: Longshore
    Week: February Week3
    PW =214.6
    CW=214.3

Not much of a loss, but started my 12 week work-out program this week. I think i might be holding onto some water weight from work-outs. I started to take my creatine as well so that might make me hold on to some water weight also. Lets see what next week brings. Might have to make some adjustments if weight loss is still slow.
  • redrob1966
    redrob1966 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Username: Redrob1966
    Weigh in week. 2
    Weigh in day. Sunday
    Pw. 257
    Cw. 257 :/
    Haven't been about past few days as been on the road

Are you a professional driver? I always think it’s a lot harder to control what you eat if you’re not at home.

Hi GEPG I am for my sins, the vehicles change but finding healthy food during out of hours is a nightmare. And not having normal working hours and being an insomniac just makes it even harder. Do you have the same problems

Morning Redrob1966,

No I’m not but my husband is an HGV driver and he finds the same and I used to find it when i worked away from home on a regular basis. Too many temptations in the way!
    Now my problem is mostly boredom, being at home with the smalls reduces me to want to eat all the bad things.

Morning GEPG
    That's not good if I spend time in the office that's what happens but I found going for a walk to get some lunch gave me 2 miles worth of steps. I now have a couple of tubs of shake powders to try and help with that I also take them with me on the road (when I pack them) trouble is if you plan to be on the road easy but I find myself reacting to urgent requests means I find I am dumping and running with out planning food or drinks which is what's happening of late.

How old are the little ones, I bet a big change then being out on the road mine is now 15 so I find she wants either a lift, food or spending money and of course all the bad stuff fizzy or full of sugar.
  • Toyota100
    Toyota100 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Username: Toyota100
    Weigh in week #: February 3, 2019
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    PW: 227.0
    CW: 227.0

Exactly the same. Been incognito lately. Extremely busy. Last weekend went to the Rodeo. This weekend went to the Chicago Auto Show. All last week I was sick. Haven't been sick in years. I work in a cubicle now. I had an office for many years. Everyone was sick, so I got the darn bug too. Didn't work out last week none. So, I plan to ease back this week.

• PartyPerson
    PartyPerson Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Am a bit worried about Wednesday's weigh in - went away for "Valentine's Weekend" where the treats included champagne and chocolate fondue....so going ULC for two days to make up for it. Thank goodness I love homemade vegetable soup with next to no calories but loads of nutrients!
  • BigChangeNeeded
    BigChangeNeeded Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    February Week 3
    Previous Wt: 259lbs
    Current Wt: 255.5lbs
    Weigh in day: Monday

YES! I'm so pleased with my results this week. I worked hard, and it paid off. After starting this journey at 341.5lbs, being this close to being under 250 is SO exciting!
  • ala155
    ala155 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Daily post: (Sunday)
    Track: yes
    Calories: under, but high carb
    Excercise: winter hike 3 miles
  • tlgale
    Options
    Great job again last week with the daily posts.
    @ajaia2001 and @ala155 with 6 days, woohoo!!
    @diamondfit19 and @redrob1966 with 5 days, yayyy!!
    And @Gustaaf85 with 4 days, woot woot!!
    Keep it up :smile:
  • tlgale
    Options
    QUESTION: What is everyone's go to supper/dinner??
    I'm getting really bored with what I eat and need ideas!
  • ajaia2001
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Track: No
    Calories: No
    Exercise: 1 hr bootcamp class
    Goal/Day: Spent over half the day at Incredible Pizza game arena having fun with the kiddo. I did good only had one small slice of pizza and drank water.
  • diamondfit19
    diamondfit19 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Daily post (sunday)
    Calories: over
    Exercise: yes

Daily post (monday)
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: no, but was on my feet most of the day doing deep cleaning. Burned a lot of calories.
  • ajaia2001
    Options
    tlgale wrote: »
    QUESTION: What is everyone's go to supper/dinner??
    I'm getting really bored with what I eat and need ideas!

I use the website http://www.skinnypoints-only.com for variety in food.
  • ala155
    ala155 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Daily post: Monday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: just under
    Exercise: none 🙁
  • Toyota100
    Toyota100 Posts: 182 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Today I got a chicken sandwich without the bun at work in cafeteria, first time. It was so good!! I got it grilled with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and onions, yummy! It was so good without the bun. I got it again for dinner. Plus I had a serving of fresh green beans with a sprinkle of Parmesan. I'm working almost 16 hours today. I must say I'm off to a good start this week! I pray I don't go home and binge and sabotage my success. I will brush my teeth and put on my retainers to attempt to avoid any mindless eating tonight.

This discussion has been closed.