• Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    SapanPan wrote: »
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    SapanPan wrote: »
    Steps
    2/20: 9006
    2/21: 2664( Sorry indoor biking doesn’t add to steps)

Will make up for it today...

try putting your tracker in your sock if it is not too uncomfortable. That is what I do on the elliptical. It might work. lol
    Really... what kind of tracker do you use? I am on a trainer as I type this. I use my Garmin watch and Garmin’s speed and cadence sensor to track my speed and distance.

I have a Fitbit Versa, and it will still track my heart rate even not attached to my wrist. I discovered this with my Charge2 - it will pick up my heart rate in the pocket of spandex pants. I don't look at it often bc it will announce pace and distance every half mile into my earphone.
  • ShowKitten
    ShowKitten Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I’m back from two days in Newcastle. Lots of food and walking (hopefully the latter helps with the former). Paying for it with lots of pain, so it’s nice to be home :# going to try to be extra good the next few days to aim for a loss next week.
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Step Challenge
    2/21 9,502
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Lindamtuck2018

Week 3
    PW: 259.2
    CW: 252.6

I am thrilled with the weight loss but I had a 3 pound loss since yesterday morning so I don’t know what to think of that. I track my weight daily in a weight trending app.

What an amazing loss!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mac90kh
    mac90kh Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Lindamtuck2018

Week 3
    PW: 259.2
    CW: 252.6

I am thrilled with the weight loss but I had a 3 pound loss since yesterday morning so I don’t know what to think of that. I track my weight daily in a weight trending app.

That's so amazing!

When you have drops like that, I suggest you reflect on the last week of what you ate, did physically, and how you felt mentally.... There's definitely a pattern there, I would try and replicate those.

• Beka3695
    Options
    WEEKEND PLANS ANYONE?

Looks like a low key weekend for me. There is supposed to be a break in the rain tomorrow morning. I think we are on the 12th or so day in a row... The river below me is just about to shed it's banks. I am planning a run, 10k or so solo. After that some housework and a movie with the hubs.

I am REALLY excited to meal prep on Sunday. Sundays are my prep days and last week's race thru me off - even being off work on Monday. I just want to say how much I miss my regular breakfast. My fav breakfast is 1.5 oz air fried potatoes cut in cubes, 1.5 oz of pepper/onion mix sautéed in like a drop of EVOO, 1 link of turkey sausage and topped with a scrambled egg+egg white. This is like 190 calories of filling deliciousness. This almost fills the 12oz rubbermade container I have. I did discover you cannot scramble the peppers and onions in with the eggs and get the same flavor. I am looking for lunch ideas that prep well - feel free to DM :)

CONFESSION
    I have not tracked in probably 2 weeks. I have no idea what tomorrow will look like on the scale. I have not been the best at dinner planning for MONTHS. Kevin and I talked last night and he agreed to help with a full meal plan for the coming week. When I say help, I mean - I suggest something and he will tell me if he will actually eat it. Otherwise, he can make himself a Totinos!!
  • Luciicul
    Luciicul Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    boehle wrote: »
    Luciicul wrote: »
    Steps
    2/21 6291
    2/22 8808

Just curious, where are you located?

I believe she is in Australia - so she is WAY ahead of us.

Yep, Australia - from the future in timezone only 😀. Don’t worry, some adjustment needed on my part too (trading kgs for lbs and writing the date with the month before the day 2/23 instead of 23/2 as we do it, etc).
  • TattooedDolphinGirl78
    TattooedDolphinGirl78 Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Steps Missing:

@RunRaineyRun - since 2/10 - do you want to see if we can have a replacement? If so, does anyone want to step up?
    @RedStickDad - Since 2/14
    @Luciicul - since 2/17
    @Suzabelle522 - Just 2/19
    @TattooedDolphinGirl78 - Just 2/19

If you don't have anyone, I get between 4,000 to 8,000 a day😘

Get me steps dating back to 2/10 and you are in!

2/10 7,334
    2/11 8,173
    2/12 6,248
    2/13 7,104
    2/14 3,990 steps were low b/c I had an all day meeting for work and 3 hour round trip drive
    2/15 6,363
    2/16 6,992
    2/17 7,709
    2/18 6,365
    2/19 10,192
    That's it, let me know!!

I got you all logged! good job yesterday!

Thank you!!😘 I don't know about today, feeling pretty cruddy w/this virus and I didn't work out this morning☹

Every day wont be amazing. Mine have been pretty low lately with actually doing this weird adult thing called work.

I'm hoping the new job allows me to accomplish workouts again.

oh I must be behind... new job?

Yeah. Got an acting opportunity for the next 4 months and I'm hoping it's more stable than my current one. 😊

Well congrats lady! I didnt know you were doing something like that these days

Thanks!!! It's a Team Lead role and I'm really looking forward to it. 😁

For the longest time it was happening, then it wasn't, then it was... so I decided to keep quiet until I had a piece of paper. Lol
  • TattooedDolphinGirl78
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Steps
    2/21 6291
    2/22 8808

Just curious, where are you located?

I believe she is in Australia - so she is WAY ahead of us.

Yep, Australia - from the future in timezone only 😀. Don’t worry, some adjustment needed on my part too (trading kgs for lbs and writing the date with the month before the day 2/23 instead of 23/2 as we do it, etc).

I always write the date like that and I'm in Canada. 😁
  • TattooedDolphinGirl78
    Options
    WEEKEND PLANS ANYONE?

Looks like a low key weekend for me. There is supposed to be a break in the rain tomorrow morning. I think we are on the 12th or so day in a row... The river below me is just about to shed it's banks. I am planning a run, 10k or so solo. After that some housework and a movie with the hubs.

I am REALLY excited to meal prep on Sunday. Sundays are my prep days and last week's race thru me off - even being off work on Monday. I just want to say how much I miss my regular breakfast. My fav breakfast is 1.5 oz air fried potatoes cut in cubes, 1.5 oz of pepper/onion mix sautéed in like a drop of EVOO, 1 link of turkey sausage and topped with a scrambled egg+egg white. This is like 190 calories of filling deliciousness. This almost fills the 12oz rubbermade container I have. I did discover you cannot scramble the peppers and onions in with the eggs and get the same flavor. I am looking for lunch ideas that prep well - feel free to DM :)

CONFESSION
    I have not tracked in probably 2 weeks. I have no idea what tomorrow will look like on the scale. I have not been the best at dinner planning for MONTHS. Kevin and I talked last night and he agreed to help with a full meal plan for the coming week. When I say help, I mean - I suggest something and he will tell me if he will actually eat it. Otherwise, he can make himself a Totinos!!

Weekend plans consist of sleeping, recovering from my last week at my old job and preparing mentally for the new one on Monday. Visit with a friend on Sunday but general sluggery awaits this human. 😅
  • LaurieWrobo
    Options
    WEEKEND PLANS ANYONE?

CONFESSION

I am laying low for the weekend; we are supposed to get ice/rain tomorrow and snow Sunday while trying to recover from my virus so rest and housework it is....
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    WEEKEND PLANS ANYONE?

CONFESSION

It is going to be gorgeous here tomorrow so I am going to go for a long walk in the park. Hopefully the cortisone shots I had in my hips on Thursday will keep them from complaining. Later in the afternoon, I have my 6 year old granddaughter for overnight. We are going to play on the swings, go shopping and come home and order a pizza. The pizza is making me nervous as in the past I tended to over indulge.
  • mac90kh
    mac90kh Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Saturday 23 Feb
    PW: 196.2 lbs
    CW: 193.1 lbs
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Boehle
    Saturday
    167.4?
    Im not even mad with how much i splurged for my birthday.
    Friday steps: 7634
  • Smart_Beautiful_and_Strong
    Smart_Beautiful_and_Strong Posts: 230 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Step Challenge:
    02/17 3,915
    02/18 4,273
    02/19 4,308
    02/20 6,442
    02/21 6,005
    02/22 8,345
  • SapanPan
    SapanPan Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    WEEKEND PLANS ANYONE?

Hiking in Death Valley National Park
  • LaurieWrobo
    Options
    Step Challenge
    2/22 7,515
  • Aint2Proud2Meg
    Aint2Proud2Meg Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry I didn't weigh in on Monday! I've been way off track (except I am keeping up on logging!)

Aint2Proud2Meg
    PW: 180.3
    CW: 179.5 (as of 02/18)
This discussion has been closed.