TRIMSTONES -- February 2019

Options

Replies

• SaraMakingChanges
    SaraMakingChanges Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    @angmarie28 that’s awesome! Sounds like you know what you want and need. Good job not getting sold down the river 😉
  • SaraMakingChanges
    SaraMakingChanges Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Pioneerrose
    Week ?
    PW 210
    CW 214

I stepped away because I got frustrated and it bit me in the A##. I need the accountability and something to go my way. Frustrated!!

Sorry I will catch up on the reading tomorrow. I need to be asleep and can’t seem to get there for days!!

I hear you! I’ve had a rotation of good and bad weeks since Christmas and each time I give myself a break or step back from tracking and posting I gain... 😕
    But the good news is that we are still here and we are back in the land of accountability and friendly competition! Thank goodness we have each other hey?

Let’s do this! 🤗
  • mustb60
    mustb60 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Steps February

Week 4
    2/27/19 17721
    2/26/19 7429
    2/25/19 18,436
    2/24/19 3141
  • mustb60
    Options
    Pioneerrose
    Week ?
    PW 210
    CW 214

I stepped away because I got frustrated and it bit me in the A##. I need the accountability and something to go my way. Frustrated!!

Sorry I will catch up on the reading tomorrow. I need to be asleep and can’t seem to get there for days!!

The same story here. Taking a break from tracking always results in gaining weight for me. Better to see a static number on scale every week than having a shock after a month break!😣
  • JesusGirl62
    JesusGirl62 Posts: 9,933 Member
    Options
    Jesusgirl62

2/27 - 10,822 steps.
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    My steps...
    2/24 142
    2/25 2,260
    2/26 3,870
    2/27 3,645
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    DreaRN15 wrote: »
    I have a friend that wants to join the March challenge. Can someone send me the link to send to her please??

Here are the links to our March registration invites. Please be sure to help us spread the word!!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10729284/f2f-weight-loss-challenge-march-madness/p1?new=1

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10729285/march-f2f-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group/p1?new=1
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    kmfeig87
    Week 4 weigh in
    PW 148
    (2/21 146 - appendicitis coming on)
    CW 147

Dang. I was sure I logged in last week but apparently it didn't take. Depending on how you do it....I either show as listing a pound or gaining one. And for all of you frustrated with the scale, I'll share that I've had no appetite this week and between that, appendicitis, and appendectomy, have had only 6 small meals since last Thursday and yet the scale says up a pound!
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Steps

Feb 27 - 15,290
  • mulecanter
    Options
    kmfeig87 wrote: »
    kmfeig87
    Week 4 weigh in
    PW 148
    (2/21 146 - appendicitis coming on)
    CW 147

Dang. I was sure I logged in last week but apparently it didn't take. Depending on how you do it....I either show as listing a pound or gaining one. And for all of you frustrated with the scale, I'll share that I've had no appetite this week and between that, appendicitis, and appendectomy, have had only 6 small meals since last Thursday and yet the scale says up a pound!

FUN FACT: An appendix can be any size from 2 to 20 cm long, the average length is about 10 cm. They have been found to be about 6 lbs, but only in morbidly obese people. It probably would be around 5–6 oz.
  • mulecanter
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I am deleting this post, the software won't let me delete it so this is me fighting with MFP software.
  • mulecanter
    Options
    angmarie28 wrote: »
    Such a busy busy day. we did get a snow day today, which was stupid because yesterday was so much colder and blizzarding. but it worked out, husband was off so we went on the search for dressers for the kids because 2 broke when we moved, my daughter outgrew hers, and my oldests has drawers that get stuck on each other, so we caved, made 6 or so stops but finally found some that were in our price range and werent complete junk.

Also Hubs told me to get that fancy lifting rack. <3<3<3 Ill pick it up tomorrow. I went to another store to look at power racks, and just a basic rack cost $300 more than what I wanted and didnt include weights like the one I want. They tried to convince me that anything cheaper would not work and would not hold any weight, so if I used the safety bars to catch my barbell that they would just break, and the stuff scheels carries is just crap, which is funny as my current set up is from scheels and holds my weights just fine, and has for 4 years now. they even called the store owner who is in a town 5 hours away so he could explain to me why I need to spent $2000 on a basic rack and weights. But as Im the only one using it, I dont need ones that youd find in a gym, so the cheaper one will be fine :)

Soon you will be able to deadlift the car so Hubs can change the tire. What a great couple!!
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,798 Member
    Options
    2/27-10,271 steps
  • Astrue
    Astrue Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    We have one open spot in our Trimstones Steppers group as @Astrue has not reported nor responded despite repeated tries to get information. If anyone would like to fill that spot, please step up...HA! Like what I did there?! I'm appearing here all week! :sweat_smile:

Had a full day working to get my house ready for the carpet replacement on Friday. Got nearly everything done except last minute stuff. My cousins and neighbor are wonderful people! We also had a great time together at lunch. Will be glad to get past Friday and get it done!

Have a blessed week all!
    Jessica

I’m actually not in this group. I posted my steps here by accident once and didn’t realize it until it was too late to delete. My apologies!
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    TEAM TRIMSTONES PLEASE WELCOME YOUR NEW
    MARCH CHALLENGE TEAM MATES

@twitch82
    @Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    February Steps Week 4
    2/24 = 1,244
    2/25 = 8,667
    2/26 = 5,454
    2/27 = 5,145
  • Loriab901
    Loriab901 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Astrue wrote: »
    We have one open spot in our Trimstones Steppers group as @Astrue has not reported nor responded despite repeated tries to get information. If anyone would like to fill that spot, please step up...HA! Like what I did there?! I'm appearing here all week! :sweat_smile:

Had a full day working to get my house ready for the carpet replacement on Friday. Got nearly everything done except last minute stuff. My cousins and neighbor are wonderful people! We also had a great time together at lunch. Will be glad to get past Friday and get it done!

Have a blessed week all!
    Jessica

I would like to fill the spot!

Loriab901
  • mustb60
    Options
    Week 4
    2/28/19 13354
    2/27/19 17721
    2/26/19 7429
    2/25/19 18,436