Exercise: 10 minutes treadmill, 45 minutes HIIT training
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Current weight: 164.9

Height: 5'8"
    Goal weight: 150
    Goal loss for March: 6 lbs.

😓😅 It'll be a tough road back, my gain was huge from vacation last week.... but I'm ready to shed this water and fat!💪🏻😉
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    Ok so I just had to share my NSV this morning. I am wearing pants that were definitely getting to small on me and I have room in them! Lol. Feels good to be able to wear something I haven’t put on in a long time because the pants were just getting too tight. Have a great day all.

Awesome what away to start off this March Challenge with a NSV!🎉🎉🎉🎉
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Current weight: 164.9

Height: 5'8"
    Goal weight: 150
    Goal loss for March: 6 lbs.

😓😅 It'll be a tough road back, my gain was huge from vacation last week.... but I'm ready to shed this water and fat!💪🏻😉

Well ROOTING for you
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    genajonas wrote: »
    Daily Post (Saturday)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: 1604 (Under by 783)
    Exercise: 10 minutes treadmill, 45 minutes HIIT training

Way to go 💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽👌🏾👌🏾
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily Post (Saturday)
    Calories: Yes under
    Exercise: Yes 15 min brisk walk on treadmill, 20 min jog on treadmill, 3 min plank

Awesome workout 👏🏾👏🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾
  • zaraizzy
    zaraizzy Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh in Sunday:

SW: 297 lbs
    CW lbs to lose for March: 10 lbs
    Weight this morning: 287.2 lbs
    Total lbs lost: 9.8 lbs
    Since last weighed: 12/20/19 (12 days ago)

Since most of those lbs were lost before challenge started. I will set new stats for March:

SW: 287.2 lbs
    CW lbs for March: 10.2 lbs
    CGW: 277 lbs
    Ultimate goal weight: 180 lbs

Will check back later with daily stats! Next Sunday will also post my NSV!!
  • Wildmage69
    Wildmage69 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi folks!

This is my second month on Team Slimsons. My name is Dave, and I’m a 49 year old guy. I’m feeling like I’m in the best shape of my adult life so far. I’ve always been well above 300 pounds, hitting a little over 400 at one point many years ago. Two years ago, I really buckled down, after a scary threat from my doctor, and got to 230 in a year. Then it got tough again. I’ve been stuck between 250-270 since. I’m 6’ 4”, so I’m targeting 210. I really felt inspired last month, despite some ups and downs, so I’m excited to get into March. Currently 251.8.

Let’s go team!!
  • Beckymomof3girls
    Beckymomof3girls Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! 💃👍

Sorry I missed posting my daily post the last two days. Sadly, we had an unexpected death in the family. I am up going again!

So sorry for your loss
  • Beckymomof3girls
    Beckymomof3girls Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Username: beckymomof3girls
    Weigh in week: March week 1
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Pw: 242.8
    Cw: 242.8

No loss this week, but I’m not surprised. I felt dehydrated last week and I didn’t watch as closely as I was what I was eating. Went on a 3 mile jog yesterday morning and that helped me get my mindset positive again.

My goal for this week is to do daily posts everyday, to run 3x, and to eat 3 servings of veggies a day.
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,804 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Saturday)
    Calories: Yes under
    water over
    Exercise: no
    Goals today - Go to church and take it easy
    steps-5283
  • digger61
    Options

No loss this week, but I’m not surprised. I felt dehydrated last week and I didn’t watch as closely as I was what I was eating. Went on a 3 mile jog yesterday morning and that helped me get my mindset positive again.

My goal for this week is to do daily posts everyday, to run 3x, and to eat 3 servings of veggies a day.

great goals
  • digger61
    Options
    Wildmage69 wrote: »
    Hi folks!

This is my second month on Team Slimsons. My name is Dave, and I’m a 49 year old guy. I’m feeling like I’m in the best shape of my adult life so far. I’ve always been well above 300 pounds, hitting a little over 400 at one point many years ago. Two years ago, I really buckled down, after a scary threat from my doctor, and got to 230 in a year. Then it got tough again. I’ve been stuck between 250-270 since. I’m 6’ 4”, so I’m targeting 210. I really felt inspired last month, despite some ups and downs, so I’m excited to get into March. Currently 251.8.

Let’s go team!!

great goal you can do it
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! 💃👍

Sorry I missed posting my daily post the last two days. Sadly, we had an unexpected death in the family. I am up going again!
    Sincere condolences to you and your family.

Great goals. You got this!
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Wildmage69 wrote: »
    Hi folks!

Let’s go team!!
    You got this!!!!
  • vicky2767
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    Ok so I just had to share my NSV this morning. I am wearing pants that were definitely getting to small on me and I have room in them! Lol. Feels good to be able to wear something I haven’t put on in a long time because the pants were just getting too tight. Have a great day all.
    Awesome what away to start off this March Challenge with a NSV!🎉🎉🎉🎉
    Thank you
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    HAPPY SUNDAY TEAM SLIMSONS
    TODAY IS DAY 1 OF MARCH CHALLENGE

TODAY'S MOTIVATIONAL TIP IS:
    LET'S START FRESH!

qdfrlaysfhpx.jpg

Have a blessed and prosperous day! 🤪🤪

Regards,
    Glorious Gloria

Great inspiration. Thanks for sharing.
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Hi Team Slimsons! My name is Beth-Batgirl140. I’m a 42 (43 in May) mother of 2 boys. I’m excited for my third month with Team Slimsons!! It’s a supportive encouraging group. If you feel you can’t go another day just read the posts on the newsfeed and you’ll be ready to face it!

Dec 26 SW: 240.6
    CW: 222.0
    GW: 140.0

My goal for March is 8-10lbs. I want to be 200 or less by the end of May. I need to keep my water consistent. Need to incorporate more exercise and make that consistent as well.

Keep tracking and posting everyone!! Let’s work hard in March!!
This discussion has been closed.