Weigh in week: March Week 2
    Weigh in day: Sunda
    Previous Week's weight:213.6
    Todays Weight: 213.6
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Hi All!

I’ve been in the biggest loser challenger since September- I was strongest posting in the fall and then let stress and work get the best of me and Just fell off the wagon. Hoping to jump back in and eat good and feel good again.

For those i haven’t met yet In the new March challenge- I’m from NYC - I travel often, I’m in love with Africa and photography. I’m a vegetable adventurer - i like trying new foods. I’ve lost 40 ish pounds. I’m about 5’9- I hover in the 140s and my goal weight is 128-132 range. I’ve been straddling the 140s for a while as I go back and forth with keto or not keto and building lean muscle mass and burning leftover fluffy phat. :)

Ps- I loooove kale and do green shakes everyday - 🥬 lol it’s like brain juice for me.

Daily stat check in-
    Tracked- yes
    Calories- under
    Exercise- 45 min soulcycle , 5 lb weights - 10min weight session arms.

Goal - be mindful and practice wellness this week.
  • zaraizzy
    zaraizzy Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Daily check in:

Tracked-Yes
    Calories- YES (under)
    Exercise- Yes Walking (30 minutes)
    Water (72 oz)
    Goal- increase water intake, add upper body workouts (10 minutes)a day, and work on eating healthier and portion control.
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    Mon - March 4
    Track: Yes✔️
    Calories: Yes ✔️ I will be for the day. 👍
    Exercise: Barre 🏋️‍♀️ one hour and 7 miles afterward! 👏🎉🙋‍♀️
    Comments: Great workout after taking a few days off. 👍👏🤗
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,302 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Daily Post: Monday, March 4th
    Username: SLIMn2016

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: None
    Water: 155.6 oz

Comments/Goals: Have extreme DOMS from yesterday's gym restart, so rest day needed. I'm experiencing lots of stress and it's triggering my food addiction. Although I have managed to stay under calories, I could not stick to my detox fasting protocol as I'd planned. Came back to hell here basically, after a week in paradise.😖😣

Question: HOW DO YOU MANAGE STRESS EATING?

• Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Daily Post: Monday, March 4th

Wow - well - this is timely for me. The last few months I’ve experienced almost debilitating stress, as you know. - Cardio helps me, I’ll book a class and then eat pretty good the rest of the day. If I know I have a cardio class booked in the morning - I won’t let myself drink much since I don’t want to lose the 40$ I paid for it..
    It’s kind of like cardio insurance. I also do not let anything in the house that is unhealthy- literally nothing. (Or i will eat it.) If I want it that badly - I have to go out for it- which in the cold doesn’t happen as much.

💕 Your vacay sounds like it was great! You got this!!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    mg07030 wrote: »

Wow - well - this is timely for me.......
    @mg07030

Thanks Mary.... that part about not keep the poor food in the house is my down fall. My sons like to eat the snacks I cannot have--and today I dipped into their chips😣--GUILTY AS CHARGED. I need to clean out the pantry ✔️and just make them eat clean with me. 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories over
    Exercise no
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Username: Gadgetgirl259
    Week: March Week 1 (Monday)
    PW: 202.4
    CW: 200.8

Nice loss
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Daily check in
    Tracked yes
    Calories under (carbs slightly over)
    Exercise 55 min jog
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: March 4th

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 65 minutes exercise bike (15.3 miles)
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Daily check in: March 4

Calories: Under
    Exercise: 30 min of shoveling snow.

Oh I ate too much. Spaghetti with meat sauce. Stayed under but way too many carbs. Ah well, tomorrow’s another day.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    CindyJNC1963

Week #1

Original starting weight: 273

PW: 221.8
    CW: 220.1

For the last ten days I have been gaining and losing the same 1 pound. Hopefully I get rid of it this week for good. :)
    159369843.png

@CindyJNC1963 You will, hang in there. As you know, weight loss isn't linear, sometimes you lose a lot, sometimes you hang out at a weight for a bit.
  • AB0215
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Comments/Goals: Have extreme DOMS from yesterday's gym restart, so rest day needed. I'm experiencing lots of stress and it's triggering my food addiction. Although I have managed to stay under calories, I could not stick to my detox fasting protocol as I'd planned. Came back to hell here basically, after a week in paradise.😖😣

@SLIMn2016 I think that might be like the million dollar question right there. Saturday I was super stressed and wanted to eat literally everything, instead I went to the gym after getting groceries, so my suggestion...keep yourself busy, away from food! That's the ONLY way I survive stress eating, and I don't always succeed either.
  • AB0215
    edited March 2019
    Options

Ps- I loooove kale and do green shakes everyday - 🥬 lol it’s like brain juice for me.

@mg07030 I like salads and greens, but I just don't understand how anyone can eat kale lol. Nope, just nope.
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: March 4
    Calories: Under barely 😬
    Exercise: brisk walk on treadmill, Bowflex Max Trainer.
  • BougeeBrat
    BougeeBrat Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)
    Calories: Total 2111, Net 1767, Goal 2000. Under by 233 (calories adjust according to activity level)
    Exercise: Yes, Chest day
    Steps: 16,900
    Water: 122 oz
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Monday

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes 10 minutes walking around my house
    Water 175oz
    Goals/comments
    Sorry guys fell asleep mega early didn't sleep well the night before so decided to put my Bi-pap machine on early and zonk right out. Got a excellent aid who knew how to cook so we came with a plan B just in case so I will not have what happened to me on Sunday it's awesome when you get a good person willing to assist you.

TODAY IS ANOTHER FRESH START. STAYING POSITIVE!
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »

@mg07030 I like salads and greens, but I just don't understand how anyone can eat kale lol. Nope, just nope.

It's not so bad when you mix it with a combination of fruit. I love it
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    batgirl140 wrote: »
    Daily check in: March 4

Calories: Under
    Exercise: 30 min of shoveling snow.

Oh I ate too much. Spaghetti with meat sauce. Stayed under but way too many carbs. Ah well, tomorrow’s another day.

Oh yes this my weakness myself but I found a solution to have my taste for spaghetti without the carbs with replacing spaghetti with vegetables yes its not the same but it quenches the craving for spaghetti and if I am craving ziti I add cheese.
This discussion has been closed.