March 7 Sign In

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    @w8goal4life
    Between May-mid October, Chicago is a beautiful architectural wonder with magnificent flower filled boulevards and an abundant chain of interconnected parks along a 29 mile Lake Michigan shoreline pathway.
    Bring your DH and let’s go downtown with Rose and see the city!
    Your friend, Rick
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Exercise:35 minutes at 3.5 mph with a 20 lb backpack
    Tracking: good
    Calories: under by a slim margin
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    AbandondedKSCharger Posts: 562 Member
    3/7
    1 pass day
    Exercise? Yes, 25 min elliptical
    Tracking? Yes, although I forgot to enter the Babybel mini cheese I ate, it is still within my calories. Not "re-doing" my complete diary for 50 calories ;)
    Calories? Yes, with exercise points. I don't want to rely on those, but with a night out I'm pleased I did not go over :)

So many touching stories tonight.
    I feel very fortunate to have found a group of such fantastic people.
  • Sunshinfit
    Sunshinfit Posts: 232 Member
    Exercise- yes
    Calories- yes
    Tracking- yes
  • tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 758 Member
    Date: 3/7
    Exercise: Yes, 35 min walking
    Calories: Yes
    Tracking: Yes
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,875 Member
    redfoxco1 wrote: »
    Exercise? Yes, 40 minutes on the treadmill
    Calories? Yes, even with eating lunch at the mall food court, which I consider quite the accomplishment.
    Tracked? Yes

I gotsa know what you ate at the food court! That is a huge obstacle for me!
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    Pre-declaring this Pass #2 (Intentional this time!)

Designated Driver (for recovering-from-surgery BFF friend) who feels she MUST attend this annual dinner her daughter is on the organizing committee for .... an Italian Womens' Association dinner .... multiple courses and not easy to figure out how to track ....

At least there was lots of dancing for a change this year! MORE than 20 minutes kicking up my heels ... but not enough to counter the meal. NOTHING would have been enough to counter THAT meal .... even though I skipped the pasta course completely .... and brought 2/5ths of the chicken serving home ....
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,983 Member
    Exercise: Yes
    Tracked: Yes

Our furnace stopped working on Monday and we got it replaced and back working on Thursday afternoon. Great to have heat again given the temperature outside. My great pyr mix with her heavy fur coat, however, has enjoyed the cold temperature this week.
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,875 Member
    Exercise:35 minutes at 3.5 mph with a 20 lb backpack
    Tracking: good
    Calories: under by a slim margin

Me too! It was kind of humorous because I did the treadmill in the afternoon and somehow (i didn't eat that much) I was still teetering at my limit at the end of the night and as I sat down on my bed at -30 calories and 10:15pm. I thought to myself no WAY! But then a lightbulb went off,
    MY LAUNDRY! I forgot to lay out my laundry!! Did that real fast went back to my spot, refreshed fitbit then waited. It was almost 11pm so i was like im going to have to take a pass even after I survived the festival without taking one. But then MFPs green for go caught up to me and I completed my diary with +49. That was the only time I thanked my laundry because I was absolutely NOT getting back on the treadmill!
  • strongscarlet
    strongscarlet Posts: 114 Member
    @Kwinnero 🤣
  • l_lake
    l_lake Posts: 107 Member
    Exercise: Yes
    Tracking: Yes
  • Inazea
    Inazea Posts: 157 Member
    March 7

Exercise?: Yes, 30 minute walk and 15 minutes strength training.
    Calories?: Yes.
    Tracked everything?: Yes.
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,079 Member
    Yes x 3
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 718 Member
    Yes x 3, just dog walking for exercise
  • Llamapants86
    Llamapants86 Posts: 1,221 Member
    yes x 3
  • eokoro
    eokoro Posts: 626 Member
    March 7, 2019
    Exercised:yes
    Calories: NO
    Tracked: yes
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    AbandondedKSCharger Posts: 562 Member
    March 7
    Pass Day 3
    Happy in spirit, but a little under the weather (99 degree temp). So took it easy. Didn’t do my exercise minutes today. Rested.

The lack of exercise, made appetite swell combined with a rare social event with food that I indulged in even though I ate before going...

+575 calories
    Tracked all.

But I am truly determined to be in the Winner’s Circle this month.

My plan for tomorrow is two 600 calorie meals, one 200 cal snack (nuts), and <600 cal dinner. 2,000 calories

+ Hiking in the hills (break in the rain tomorrow so that should work!)

Some glorious Monet’s for my special UAC friends...
    5yrbwhqgfxit.jpeg
    3rbrbl9mbol0.jpeg
    exr5x38qo8i7.jpeg

Hope your feeling better.
    Good planning ahead.
    Sooooo, the Monet's, magnificent. Pictures from a museum visit??
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    @w8goal4life
    Between May-mid October, Chicago is a beautiful architectural wonder with magnificent flower filled boulevards and an abundant chain of interconnected parks along a 29 mile Lake Michigan shoreline pathway.
    Bring your DH and let’s go downtown with Rose and see the city!
    Your friend, Rick
    What a lovely idea...we just might do that if we head west, again, sometime. Would be fantastic to have local tour guides!