@WishfulThinning18
    CAN WE PLEASE GET YOUR WEIGH IN ASAP
    THANKS GREG
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    mws9zeeoxfcn.jpg

MARCH WEEK 2 WINNERS...

As a whole we lost 56.6 lbs or 0.20% !!!

TEAM % LOST

1st - Weight No More - 0.34%
    2nd - Shrinking Assets - 0.32%
    3rd - Trimstones - 0.18%

TEAM LBS LOST

1st - Weight No More - 18.0
    2nd - Shrinking Assets - 15.0
    3rd - Trimstones - 9.0

INDIVIDUAL % LOST

1st - @BMcC9 - 2.62%
    2nd - @ConfidentRaven - 2.03%
    3rd - @jactop - 1.96%

INDIVUDUAL LBS LOST

1st - @confidentraven - 7.2
    2nd - @jactop - 4.2
    2nd - @evangsimmons170 - 4.2
    3rd - @vickster11111 - 4.0

HONORABLE MENTIONS

@shadow2641
    @dee_toronto
    @LaurieWrobo
    @martinesther88
    @Coleen312
    @cassiegetsfit
    @Luciicul
  • steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    steplaj wrote: »
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    ^^^ @steplaj I'm in the BURBS!!! 🏡 Greater Boston

Wow, we are like an hour apart... I'm in Webster, south of Worcester. I used to work for Brookline EMS and for Chaulk Amb. out of Dorchester/Allston.

Oh wow-- my Hubby went to WPI!! Small world my friend---and I'm a Greek 🇬🇷🙌😝💙 Red Sox fan--- gotta love me😂🤣

This is too weird... My wife is Greek. Definite Red Sox Fan. And I worked the EMS Crew for the WPI Football Games with the trainers (Mike DeSavage, Natalie, Amy). What else we got in common... I worked that whole area.
  • steplaj
    Options
    Welcome to Monday Warriors... Hope you all had a terrific weekend! Let's have some fun, post on here what you did this weekend that you enjoyed the most...

Let us know if you stayed on track - or if you fell off the rails.

• Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    dc86gubukfzp.png
    YOUR WORKOUT WARRIORS TOP STEPPERS WEEK 2
    1ST PLACE ... @SLIMn2016 <<<<94,286
    2ND PLACE... @Gutcutter500 << 90,359
    3RD PLACE... @runarml <<<<< 88,366
    HONORABLE MENTION
    @NikMar <<<<< 77,384
  • steplaj
    Options
    Mechell15 wrote: »
    Mechelle 15
    Pw 198.8
    Cw 197.8
    Sunday

Posted - Nice Job!
  • ConfidentRaven
    ConfidentRaven Posts: 1,428 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I’m wondering if anyone could give me some non weight loss advice. My mother in law does not get herself food or drink, unless we have soda in the house. If we don’t watch and get her food and drink she does not eat or drink. She doesn’t walk her dog unless we ask her to, she doesn’t clean up after herself and I have to go behind her and clean up soda bottles, dishes, dog mess etc. I already had two dogs of my own and wouldn’t have agreed to the third if I had known that she wasn’t caring for it. When asked about it all she says she forgets to eat/drink /walk dog or that she just wasn’t hungry/thirsty. She does take a bath and put on her makeup nearly daily without being told, so that at least isn’t a problem. It’s not like she’s immobile and she won’t ask for food/drink either we just have to ask her if she wants food.

The only thing she talks to me about is how I should let her dog eat any people food that it wants and how mean I am to feed it dog food. She was feeding it half her food until we got it a new crate and insisted it go in there for meals. I’m trying to understand that she isn’t well, but it’s hard not to feel like she’s treating us like her servants instead of as her family. We have a doctor appointment set up and we’ve had numerous discussions with her about it, but it’s in one ear and out the other. Any advice on how to get through to her that she’s basically an added child in the household would be great. She moved in because she lost her job, we didn’t know until she got here how poorly she was taking care of herself and we weren’t at all prepared for having an extra person to take care of, especially one that’s only 64.
  • steplaj
    Options
    Welcome to Monday Warriors... Hope you all had a terrific weekend! Let's have some fun, post on here what you did this weekend that you enjoyed the most...

Ran and then played Nana❤
    rawehizkmlza.jpg

They are absolutely beautiful! <3<3<3 I can feel the love from here...
  • NikMar
    NikMar Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    @Mechell15 - so cute and lovely! :)

@steplaj - off the rails I'm afraid. I did have some wine to drink during the weekend, and not enough water. But, I did do a bit of walking though and caught up on sleep!

Managed to drink more water today, been to body combat and had a small NSV when I didn't eat any birthday treats during break time at work.

Steps Sunday 17th March: 12,344
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options

On track? Sort of. I am on high speed rail to surgery. Pre-op tomorrow and Dr. Jackson is taking out my gallbladder on Thursday, laparoscopically. (I feel like I spelled that wrong.)
    Tons to do in the next two days. First catching up laundry. Second all the work at work has to be arranged to be covered.
    And I totally forgot to weigh in today... Not an auspicious start to the week.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options

On track? Sort of. I am on high speed rail to surgery. Pre-op tomorrow and Dr. Jackson is taking out my gallbladder on Thursday, laparoscopically. (I feel like I spelled that wrong.)
    Tons to do in the next two days. First catching up laundry. Second all the work at work has to be arranged to be covered.

I GOT YA NO WORRIES PARTNER...JUST GET HEALED CAUSE I GO DOWN APRIL 2ND
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited March 2019
    Options
    DAILY CHECK IN
    TRACKED: YES
    CALORIES:1262/1500
    EXERCISE : YES (YARD WORK)
    WATER ON POINT 120 OZ SO FAR
    STEPS:

ON TRACK ALL WEEKEND....
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    This is too weird... My wife is Greek. Definite Red Sox Fan. And I worked the EMS Crew for the WPI Football Games with the trainers (Mike DeSavage, Natalie, Amy). What else we got in common... I worked that whole area.[/i][/b]

Wow--- crazy!🤘🏻😝 Well hubby hasn't been in Worcester in quite a while, he went there undergrad then went to UVA, then Texas. We're almost an hour north of Boston, so pretty far from you--I think Webster is closer to the CT line, down south, right? 😊
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options

So... I kinda fell of my plan. I am only planning for one "re-feed" day each week, where I eat 300-400 over my maintenance calories one day--- and IF 16/8 and 5/2 the rest of the week. But I did two days in a row--Fri & Sat😣😬. My exercise was on target at least. St. Patty's day wasn't a problem for me--I don't do beer, soda bread or corned beef/cabbage---my Irish hubs does that...and the kids and he eat it with cupcakes--me: baked chicken🤷🏻‍♀️ and no cupcake🙅🏻‍♀️😩😞

Oh and Friday night finally watched "A Star is Born" with Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga/Sam Elliot--- OMG I cried--so sad---woke up with puffy eyes--LOL had to go the Body Combat looking like I'd already gotten a eye beating🤩🤪😜😂😂😂 <I'm a sucker for sad movies--ugh>
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options

Ran and then played Nana❤.....

OMG those darling babieeeees!!☺️😊🤗❤️
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I’m wondering if anyone could give me some non weight loss advice. My mother in law .....

That is a really tough one. It is so hard to parent a parent (I had been there before). Medically there could be a neurological diagnosis there --even though she is only 64, people can be afflicted with dementia as early as there 50's. There are many different kinds and stages of dementia. It is a very difficult situation for you and your family and puts a big strain on your household I am sure. I really feel for you--- I wish I had a solution for you--I think that you are going in the right direction by seeking medical help for your MIL. If she isn't caring for herself and her pet, she may be suffering from a depression disorder or some other neurological issue worth investigating.

I hope they can help you and your hubby get her the support she needs so you can get some order back again. HUGS🤗❤️
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Daily Post: Monday, March 18th
    Username: SLIMn2016

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, Zumba & Treadmill walk
    Water: 201.8 oz.

Steps: 17,103. I'm trying to get to 100k for the week, but now my knee is backing out on meeee😫😒😖

Comments: Well hello TOM😒😣 ---and thank you for jacking up my cravings today🙄😖😫--<sigh>TMI APOLOGIES: so between that and my DOMS soreness (and my left knee might be injured--feels swollen and tight, so I'm 'benched' tonight--leg up on the couch.)...my diet wasn't good today . My workout was mild, but adequate. I may have to tone down my week's workouts to prevent injury. Tomorrow is my fasting day, so restart tomorrow morning.🤞🏻😣

Hope your Monday was much better than mine my friends!
    KEEP GOING!!
    ❤️🙌💫✨✨🤗
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    megnolia82 wrote: »
    Good morning, warriors!
    I’m back from a week in Mexico. What a wonderful time we had. And the damage - I am up 2 pounds! I’ll take that, thank you very much! Let’s see what I can do before Thursday weigh in.
    I got to enjoy the time change today since they don’t follow daylight savings time in Mexico. Ugh. But I’m up, showered and ready for some coffee. Sadly, no breakfast beach buffet to be seen.
    I got at least 30,000 steps each day abs also did a lot of swimming and walking without the Fitbit.

Well, back to reality! Have a good one :)

Welcome back!! So happy you had a great vacation-- and wow a ton of walking there---WTG!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options

Melissa, good luck tomorrow and Thursday... I'm sure all will go well, and hopefully you'll be feeling much better afterwards-- sending you prayers for fast recovery and healing ❤️
This discussion has been closed.