Wednesdays
    Previous 124.2
    Current 123.8

Posted - Nicely done my dear!
  • NikMar
    NikMar Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    Steps Tuesday 19th March: 12,632
    I did some walking on the seafront, which was a good use of time whilst getting ready for my the interment of my sister-in-laws late husband. Still hasn't really sunk in that he is gone :'( Unfortunately, I over compensated with a couple of slices of homemade coffee cake, along with cheese and bread which were in a buffet. I just never learn to avoid my triggers of bread and sugar!!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Wednesday, March 20th
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: Yes, under
    ✅ Exercise: No, rest/recovery day- (just a 3 mile walk with Goldie)
    ✅ Water: 153.8oz.

🗣Comments: Knees are knocked out….so rest day. 😟 Ice tonight and light calorie day today and fasting day tomorrow and hoping TOM and my boo-boo knees don’t wreck my weigh in on Friday morning🤞🏻😬

Be back to post my meager steps total later tonight!🚶🏻‍♀️✔️
  • quiarga
    quiarga Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    steplaj wrote: »
    quiarga wrote: »
    Quiarga
    Week 3
    Wednesdays
    Previous 124.2
    Current 123.8

😍 Back in the right direction! Still avoiding all the temptations at work, but also finding the right balance of convenient and healthy dinners! And water! So far no one has said anything about all my bathroom breaks, but it was honestly probably getting more water in that made the difference this week!!!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    STEPS: 10,416 /5.13 miles
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    Hey warriors!

Got back to after work workout today. It was great!

Looking forward to weigh in tomorrow morning!
  • megnolia82
    Options
    Tuesday 12,252
    Wednesday 10,597

Ugh. 4 hours, 23 minutes sleep. Not good. One of the dogs used the last of the snow to jump the fence and go in a midnight joyride last night. :(
  • megnolia82
    Options
    Weigh in March 21

Previous weight: 200
    Today: 200.2

Considering I had a 7 day all-inclusive vacation in between those two weights I am very happy with this. See you next week in the 190s!
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    megnolia82 wrote: »
    Weigh in March 21

Considering I had a 7 day all-inclusive vacation in between those two weights I am very happy with this. See you next week in the 190s!

@megnolia82
    POSTED
    NICELY DONE WITH THE VACATION AND ALL
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Daily Post: Wednesday, March 20th
    Username: NAVYDADDJTC
    ✔️Track: Yes
    ✔️Calories: Yes, 1217/1500
    ✔️Exercise: NOPE JUST WALKING FROM OFFICE TO OFFICE AND FROM LABS TO LABS
    ✔️Water: 64oz.
    ✔️Steps:11262

• steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Morning Warriors

Have to admit, not feeling all that hot today - woke up with more aches and pains than I care to count and my elbow is killing me... Not a good start to the day.

How about all of you, tell us about your day today!
  • steplaj
    Options
    Weigh in March 21

I think you did great! Now this week, get those ounces back...

• steplaj
    Options
    Tuesday 12,252
    Wednesday 10,597

Ugh. 4 hours, 23 minutes sleep. Not good. One of the dogs used the last of the snow to jump the fence and go in a midnight joyride last night. :(

Oh no! But try to look at the glass half full - he was just trying to get you out and make you chase him to get your step count up....

• steplaj
    Options
    Quiarga
    Week 3
    Wednesdays
    Previous 124.2
    Current 123.8

😍 Back in the right direction! Still avoiding all the temptations at work, but also finding the right balance of convenient and healthy dinners! And water! So far no one has said anything about all my bathroom breaks, but it was honestly probably getting more water in that made the difference this week!!!

Agreed - I still think the water really helps. I have been down on my water lately and need to get it back up. I'm struggling again these days, I need my old workout buddy back...

• Navydaddjtc
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Morning Warriors

Have to admit, not feeling all that hot today - woke up with more aches and pains than I care to count and my elbow is killing me... Not a good start to the day.

How about all of you, tell us about your day today!

MORE DOC'S APPOINTMENTS....STUDDED TIRES OFF...MORE BLOOD DRAWS.... JUST ALL OF THE FUN STUFF

TRY AND SQUEEZE IN A VISIT TO MOM'S NEW CARE FACILITY

• steplaj
    Options
    NikMar wrote: »
    Steps Tuesday 19th March: 12,632
    I did some walking on the seafront, which was a good use of time whilst getting ready for my the interment of my sister-in-laws late husband. Still hasn't really sunk in that he is gone :'( Unfortunately, I over compensated with a couple of slices of homemade coffee cake, along with cheese and bread which were in a buffet. I just never learn to avoid my triggers of bread and sugar!!

Where were you walking the seafront?

Breads and Sugars are still my weaknesses too. It's hard not eating breads when so many of our foods include them. We just have to stick together and agree to cut back...

I will see if I can do something to help both of us along!

• steplaj
    Options
    Team Workout Warriors

I just received some inspiration to throw out a team challenge... SO - I am challenging Warriors to participate in;

STEVE'S THREE DAY - WEEKEND CHALLENGE!
    For the next three days (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) - try to reduce the amount of breads you consume by at least 50%. - & - Cut out any and all "Snack Breads"! No more muffins, cupcakes, doughnuts, pastries, etc...

Be sure to post your victories and your failures here in our team chat for your teammates to see, share, and comment on.

WHO IS WILLING TO DO THIS WITH ME!!!

• ConfidentRaven
    ConfidentRaven Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    ConfidentRaven
    Thursday weigh
    LW 347.8
    CW 350

I wondered where the huge drop had come from and thought there would be a bounce back up as tom approaches. No worries I’m keeping on track and am following a plan that I enjoy and find sustainable. I have no doubt I’ll be solidly in the 40’s by next week.
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    I am home, just ate crackers and jello and I am going back to sleep. I feel like I did 1000 crunches this morning so I probably won't be back until tomorrow.

GO WARRIORS!!!!
This discussion has been closed.