WORKOUT WARRIORS - March 2019

Options

Replies

• melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    steplaj wrote: »
    Team Workout Warriors

I just received some inspiration to throw out a team challenge... SO - I am challenging Warriors to participate in;

STEVE'S THREE DAY - WEEKEND CHALLENGE!
    For the next three days (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) - try to reduce the amount of breads you consume by at least 50%. - & - Cut out any and all "Snack Breads"! No more muffins, cupcakes, doughnuts, pastries, etc...

Be sure to post your victories and your failures here in our team chat for your teammates to see, share, and comment on.

WHO IS WILLING TO DO THIS WITH ME!!!

I am in. Although, I think it's easier for me. My bread is expensive so I will add in no snack chips.
  • steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    ConfidentRaven
    Thursday weigh
    LW 347.8
    CW 350

I wondered where the huge drop had come from and thought there would be a bounce back up as tom approaches. No worries I’m keeping on track and am following a plan that I enjoy and find sustainable. I have no doubt I’ll be solidly in the 40’s by next week.

Posted - and I think it's great that you are solid in following your plan, keep it up and I know it will pay off.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    Morning Warriors

Have to admit, not feeling all that hot today - woke up with more aches and pains than I care to count and my elbow is killing me... Not a good start to the day.

How about all of you, tell us about your day today!

Me too--- my knees have been toast bc I started jogging inclined last month---no more of that. My instructor told me DO NOT RUN NANCY--- so I have strict orders. I forced myself to go to strength training class this morning though and I feel so much better afterwards. Seems like the days that I have no motivation are often the days that I have better performance, or a good day of some sort.

Hope you're feeling better now!

Team Workout Warriors

I just received some inspiration to throw out a team challenge... SO - I am challenging Warriors to participate in;

For the next three days (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) - try to reduce the amount of breads you consume by at least 50%. - & - Cut out any and all "Snack Breads"! No more muffins, cupcakes, doughnuts, pastries, etc...

Be sure to post your victories and your failures here in our team chat for your teammates to see, share, and comment on.

I'm in!! I usually am bread-less during the week and then allow myself some form of bread one day on the weekend (last weekend it was cake too---wooooopsieeee LOL). This is a great challenge!! Thank you!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I am home, just ate crackers and jello and I am going back to sleep. I feel like I did 1000 crunches this morning so I probably won't be back until tomorrow.

GO WARRIORS!!!!

So glad it went well and it's over with Melissa!! Here's to a weekend of healing and comfort!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    1nu89hnb7rii.png

Setting goals and rewarding yourself is a great way to make progress!

Once your hit a milestone, pamper yourself---a massage, pedicure/mani---or an evening out, movie, healthy dinner, a show---or a buying clothing/accessories/etc.-- or a social reward, a night out with your spouse/significant other or a group of friends, maybe?.....

QUESTION: How do you reward yourself for achieving a goal?

• i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    Daily Post: Thursday, March 21th
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: Yes, fasting day
    ✅ Exercise: Yes, Strength training class & elliptical and an evening walk with Goldie and my youngest son.
    ✅ Water: 173.8oz.

Steps: 16,511/ 8.34 miles

🗣Comments: My strength training instructor told me no more running--- she said it'll ruin my knees, so I'm taking her advice, since my knee pain did correspond with my inclined treadmill jogging.🤷🏻‍♀️

I wore my medical grade compression pants to strength training this morning---the minute I fought them on😝 I felt better--they are so supportive to my muscles and they help speed up recovery. If anyone is interested, the brand I use are called 2XU. I bought mine online bc they were a lot cheaper.

Dinner: Grilled red snapper with asparagus 👌🏻😋

🌸✨HAPPY THURSDAY ALL!!✨💖🌸
    Keep up the awesome work!!🙌😝💫

• quiarga
    quiarga Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Team Workout Warriors

I don't eat any of those things.

Tortilla chips are a prob for me though. And if I had seen this before dinner I porb would have been more motivated to skip them with our Mexican food tonight. I'll resolve to not eat those anymore for now. There will be bagels at work in the morning, but I just avoid the break room until they're gone!!
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Wednesday, March 21th
    Username: NAVYDADDJTC
    ✔️Track: Yes
    ✔️Calories: Yes, 1345/1500
    ✔️Exercise: NOPE FIT BIT WALKING ONLY
    ✔️Water: 64oz.
    ✔️Steps:7686

END OF DOC APPOINTMENTS UNTIL APR 2ND...
    BACK ON TRACK FOR FOOD
    SAW MOM TODAY SHE WAS IN GOOD SPIRITS

GOOD NITE TEAM
  • Lukdbestucan16
    Lukdbestucan16 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Lukdbestucan16
    CW 217.3
    Pw 217.4
    Week 3
    Hope you are all doing well
    Weigh in day Thursday
  • Aetheldreda
    Aetheldreda Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Aetheldreda
    Weigh in day Friday
    Week 3
    Previous weight 144.5
    Current weight 145

Sorry team....i've been ill and have eaten mindlessly

• i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    Username: SLIMn2016
    Weigh In : March, Week #3
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW: 158.6
    CW: 159 :s
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited March 2019
    Options
    User ID: Navydaddjtc
    WEEK#:3
    Weigh in Day: FRIDAY
    Previous Weight: 270
    Current Weight: 274
    Weeks Steps: 83,558

@Lukdbestucan16
    POSTED

@Aetheldreda
    POSTED
    HOPE YOU START FEELING BETTER

@SLIMn2016
    POSTED

• Navydaddjtc
    edited March 2019
    Options
    WELL MY FRIENDS AS YOU CAN SEE MY WEEK WAS CRAPOLA
    I HAVE A LOT OF WORK CUT OUT FOR ME IN REGARDS TO MY WEIGHT AND MY MENTAL AND PHYSICAL HEALTH
    EMOTIONALLY DRAINED AND MY MIND SET WAS I DON'T GIVE A GOOD CAHOOT ABOUT WHAT I ATE OR WHEN I ATE AND BOY HOWDY DID I PAY FOR IT.

THIS WEEKS PERSONAL CHALLENGE IS TO REFOCUS REBOOT AND RECLAIM MY DOMINNACE AS A FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH.

@steplaj I AM IN ON THE TEAM CHALLENGE. IT IS AN APPROPRIATE CHALLENGE FOR ME AS I CONSUMED ALL OF THOSE THINGS THIS PAST WEEK. NO EXCUSES...NO EXCUSES...NO EXCUSES I JUST DIDN'T GET A FLIP AND IT GOT BACK EXACTLY WHAT I DESERVED FOR MY LACK OF SELF CONTROL.

NEXT WEEK THE WARRIORS ARE UP FOR THE TEAM CHALLENGE.... I AM PUTTING THE FINISHING TOUCHES ON IT TODAY AND WILL HAVE IT READY TO GO.
    HERE IS YOUR HEADS UP...
    NEXT WEEKS THEME IS GOING TO BE ABOUT FAVORITES..... EVERYBODY HAS A FAVORITE SOMETHING SO I THOUGHT LETS FLIP IT AND MAKE OUR FAVORITE ABOUT OUR JOURNEY.... YOUR FAVORITE GO TO MEAL PLAN FOR THE DAY OR THE WEEK, YOUR FAVORITE GO TO MEAL, YOUR FAVORITE WORKOUT PLAYLIST, AND YOUR FAVORITE GO TO EXERCISE ROUTINE.
    PICK ONE OF THEM PICK THEM ALL YOUR CHOICE. YOU CAN POST ONE EVERYDAY OR HOW EVER YOU WANT TO DO IT ALONG WITH PICTURES.
    REMEMBER WHEN I MAKE THE LINK IN THE ANNOUNCEMENT SECTION ON OUR MAIN PAGE I WOULD REALLY LIKE IT IF YOU POSTED IT THERE AS WELL AS ON THE TEAM THREAD.

NOW BECAUSE OF MY IN-ABILITY TO CONTROL MY SELF INDULGES AND IT SHOWS IN MY WEIGH IN I AM GOING TO DO THE FOLLOWING. THIS WEEK WILL BE A WARM UP WEEK TO THIS PROGRAM.
    THE BIGGEST LOSERS 30 DAY JUMP START IN APRIL THIS WILL CONSIST OF THE MENU ITEMS AND THE WORKOUT PROGRAM. I AM GOING TO START THIS AFTER MY SURGERY, MY GOAL DATE IS SUNDAY APRIL 7TH ( DEPENDS ON WHAT DOC MASTERS SAYS). WHEN EVER I START IT IT WILL GO FOR THE FULL 3O DAYS.

YOUR WELCOME TO JOIN ME IF YOU WANT. I WILL TRY AND FIGURE OUT HOW TO POST THE EXERCISES AND THE MEAL PLAN FROM THE BOOK .

WELL THAT'S IT OFF TO START MY DAY ENJOY YOUR FRIDAY
    GREG

• runarml
    runarml Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Steps

3/19: 19,698
    3/20: 16,374
    3/21: 22,991
  • holmesp603
    holmesp603 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Holmesp603
    Friday
    Week 3
    LW 182.5
    TW 181.7
    Say what??!?!
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    runarml wrote: »
    Steps

3/19: 19,698
    3/20: 16,374
    3/21: 22,991
    @runarml
    POSTED
    GREAT NUMBERS
    IF YOUR A FITBIT PERSON WE NEED TO BECOME FRIENDS

holmesp603 wrote: »
    Holmesp603
    Friday
    Week 3
    LW 182.5
    TW 181.7
    Say what??!?!

@holmesp603
    POSTED
    SAY WTG ON THE LOSS

• NikMar
    NikMar Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    NikMar
    Thursday (sorry, I was too late home last night to post!)
    Week 3
    Previous weight 143.5
    Current weight 143.7

Steps Tuesday 19 Mar: 12,632
    Steps Wednesday 20 Mar: 11,094
    Steps Thursday 21 Mar: 11,248

That's me up to date, I think!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    edited March 2019
    Options
    4am0stdfma19.png

Face to Face Friday Post👇🏻 -80+ lbs.
    xsa93e6ipwt9.jpg

lpylx7s3uvvu.png
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    AFTERNOON TEAM
    WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FRIDAY UP HERE ON THE LAKE CHECK IT OUT SNOW GONE SUNS IS OUT DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS UP HERE
    http://minerallakewebcam.com/

THOUGHT I SHARE MY NOON TIME MEAL WITH YOU ALL
    ORIGINAL RECIPE BBQ & SMOKED CHICKEN COBB SALAD WITH BOATHOUSE SMOKED CHUNKY BLUE CHEESE DRESSING
    fyzffci8qass.jpg
    I'LL CHECK IN LATER WITH THE DAILY STATS
    GREG OUT
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    AFTERNOON TEAM
    WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FRIDAY UP HERE ON THE LAKE CHECK IT OUT SNOW GONE SUNS IS OUT DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS UP HERE
    http://minerallakewebcam.com/

THOUGHT I SHARE MY NOON TIME MEAL WITH YOU...

That looks awesome! I love blue cheese and as soon as it warms up, I'll start salads up again---just can't eat salad in this cold New England weather. I had Udon soup tonight--it was rain yucky and cold out here.

This discussion has been closed.