i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,315 Member
    Daily Post: Friday, March 22th
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: Yes, under
    ✅ Exercise: Yes, Body Pump Express, CXworks, Elliptical & Walking
    ✅ Water: 221.8 oz.

Steps: 21,161 / 10.53 miles

🗣Comments: Tonight will have to be my cheat meal---went out for Japanese to celebrate my hubby's work achievements. I stuck to some sushi and an udon soup.

🌸✨HAPPY WEEKEND!✨💖🌸
    Keep going!!🙌💫

• i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    holmesp603 wrote: »
    Holmesp603
    Friday
    Week 3
    LW 182.5
    TW 181.7
    Say what??!?!

NICE LOSS!!🙌😝💫
    runarml wrote: »
    Steps

3/19: 19,698
    3/20: 16,374
    3/21: 22,991

Really AWESOME steps!!🙌🏃🏼‍♂️🔥
    NikMar wrote: »
    NikMar

Steps Tuesday 19 Mar: 12,632
    Steps Wednesday 20 Mar: 11,094
    Steps Thursday 21 Mar: 11,248

That's me up to date, I think!

Super steps this week Nik!!🙌💫
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    edited March 2019
    2v9w9a7wuirb.png

Please do not be discouraged if you had a gain this week! I did too.... it does NOT mean you didn't make some positive changes/choices--- I was active and made healthy choices.

Just have to move forward with your goals for the next week.

tk7bdu6i66w2.png

WE. GOT. THIS!!! 💪🏻😝🔥💫

• i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    edited March 2019
    NOW BECAUSE OF MY IN-ABILITY TO CONTROL MY SELF INDULGES AND IT SHOWS IN MY WEIGH IN I AM GOING TO DO THE FOLLOWING. THIS WEEK WILL BE A WARM UP WEEK TO THIS PROGRAM.
    THE BIGGEST LOSERS 30 DAY JUMP START IN APRIL THIS WILL CONSIST OF THE MENU ITEMS AND THE WORKOUT PROGRAM. I AM GOING TO START THIS AFTER MY SURGERY.....

What is this program??

• RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,247 Member

Ruby Red 427
    Weigh in saturday
    Previous 159.7
    Current 162.0

I know what I need to do. I gained back 8 pounds over the last two months. Back to basics. Just had a green juice. And this past week a salad a day. I’ll get my mojo back. Xo
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    edited March 2019
    RubyRed427 wrote: »
    I know what I need to do. I gained back 8 pounds over the last two months. Back to basics. Just had a green juice. And this past week a salad a day. I’ll get my mojo back. Xo

I am looking forward to a salad, maybe tomorrow or Monday. I learned that I don't react well to anesthesia. It took me an hour longer to wake up than they expected and I was woozy until yesterday afternoon. I feel like myself today, mentally, but I am still sore. I am staying bland on the food for another day today and letting everyone do stuff for me. (Not the mom default.) I did get up and make my own coffee this morning, though. Priorities.

ETA: I like your salad a day idea. I might try it when I am all healed up. I am planning on soup for lunch next week. Easy to fix at work.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member

I am looking forward to a salad, maybe tomorrow or Monday. I learned that I don't react well to anesthesia. It took me an hour longer to wake up than they expected and I was woozy until yesterday afternoon. I feel like myself today, mentally, but I am still sore. I am staying bland on the food for another day today and letting everyone do stuff for me. (Not the mom default.) I did get up and make my own coffee this morning, though. Priorities.

ETA: I like your salad a day idea. I might try it when I am all healed up. I am planning on soup for lunch next week. Easy to fix at work.

@melissafeagins @RubyRed427
    good to hear your on the mend.... I have salads every other day and then use a multi grain wraps for the off days or a multi grain thin winch so I don't burn myself out on salad. not a huge soup as the soups that I like are carb laden and i have to stay from that stuff with this gain over the last 2 weeks. I also supplement lunches with cottage cheese and yogurt with veggies and yogurt based dressings. I just try and mix it up for a variety so I don't get side tracked and resort to carbs for my meals.
  • getfitgal123
    getfitgal123 Posts: 267 Member
    getfitgal123
    Week: 3
    Weigh-in day - Saturday
    Previous: 155.0
    Current: 154.8
  • Navydaddjtc
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    NOW BECAUSE OF MY IN-ABILITY TO CONTROL MY SELF INDULGES AND IT SHOWS IN MY WEIGH IN I AM GOING TO DO THE FOLLOWING. THIS WEEK WILL BE A WARM UP WEEK TO THIS PROGRAM.
    THE BIGGEST LOSERS 30 DAY JUMP START IN APRIL THIS WILL CONSIST OF THE MENU ITEMS AND THE WORKOUT PROGRAM. I AM GOING TO START THIS AFTER MY SURGERY.....

What is this program??
    @SLIMn2016

I have a book biggest losers 30 day jump start from the TV show Biggest losers from back in the day 2000 something. I started doing research on it and it seems that were not all that forth coming with how the contestant lost a huge amount of weight. So i put on the brakes on this and swapped over to Leslie Sansone and her 30 day which I already have. Why reinvent the wheel if anit broke.

So team I am going to reboot here and I am going to do a 30 day Leslie Sansone program with using the miracle miles workout video and the walk it off in 30 days. Better track record here with Leslie and I already have everything I need for it.
    I will get back to you all on how this is going to go down if you choose to join me. The time frame is going to be the same as before after surgery(Apr 2nd) and after Doc Masters say OK and your go to go. I hoping by the 7th but the jury is still out on that.
    Greg

• RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,247 Member

Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Take your time. Salad would be awful after anesthesia. Homemade chicken soup would be wonderful. I wish I could bring you some.

I think I overthink my diet. If I just stick to basics. Salads, some proteins, chicken, a green smoothie sometimes.... soup ... things like that. No need to indulge in fries, chips or salsa! LOL
    Thanks for your comment.
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member

@melissafeagins @RubyRed427
    good to hear your on the mend.... I have salads every other day and then use a multi grain wraps for the off days or a multi grain thin winch so I don't burn myself out on salad. not a huge soup as the soups that I like are carb laden and i have to stay from that stuff with this gain over the last 2 weeks. I also supplement lunches with cottage cheese and yogurt with veggies and yogurt based dressings. I just try and mix it up for a variety so I don't get side tracked and resort to carbs for my meals.

I could do cottage cheese and fruit next week too. That's easy prep.
  • Navydaddjtc
    @RubyRed427 @getfitgal123
    posted for both
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    a3848jq19ays.png
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,408 Member
    03/ 16 2,946
    03/17 4,060
    03/18 8,449
    03/19 7,020
    03/20 5,022
    03/21 9,702
    03/ 22 16, 381
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,408 Member
    PW 137.2
    CW 138.4

TOM, feeling super bloated. Hoping for a large drop next week
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    edited March 2019
    Daily Post: Saturday , March 23rd
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: Yes
    ✅ Exercise: Yes, Body Combat, Arc Trainer & Rowing
    ✅ Water: 225.8 oz.

Steps: 15,440 / 7.83 miles

🗣Comments: Busy day shopping and out with family, had to eat on the go—- stayed under and tried bring snacks and to make decent choices. Tomorrow’s a new day!

Happy Saturday 🤗
  • Navydaddjtc
    PW 137.2
    CW 138.4

TOM, feeling super bloated. Hoping for a large drop next week
    @abowersgirl
    both are posted

• Navydaddjtc
    edited March 2019
    GOOD MORNING WARRIORS
    WE DIDN'T DO SO GOOD LAST WEEK IN THE WEIGHT LOSS SECTION.
    WE GAINED A COMPLETE POUND FROM LAST WEEK.
    WE GOTTA TURN THIS AROUND THIS WEEK.
    WE NEED TO REACH DOWN
    AND I MEAN WAY DOWN AND
    GRAB THE BOOTSTRAPS AND PULL US ALL
    UP TO OUR OWN EXPECTATIONS.
    iy6y8lk0rddc.png
    COME ON TEAM WE GOT THIS
    JUST ANOTHER WALK IN THE PARK
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited March 2019
  • Navydaddjtc
    c23d5nd4jz91.png
    WEEK 4 GROUP CHALLENGE SPONSORED BY THE WORKOUT WARRIORS
    THIS WEEKS THEME IS GOING TO BE ABOUT FAVORITES.....
    EVERYBODY HAS A FAVORITE SOMETHING SO I THOUGHT LETS FLIP IT AND MAKE OUR FAVORITE ABOUT OUR JOURNEY....
    YOUR FAVORITE GO TO MEAL PLAN FOR THE DAY OR THE WEEK,
    YOUR FAVORITE GO TO MEAL,
    YOUR FAVORITE WORKOUT PLAYLIST....
    YOUR FAVORITE GO TO EXERCISE ROUTINE.
    PICK ONE OF THEM PICK THEM ALL YOUR CHOICE. YOU CAN POST ONE EVERYDAY OR HOW EVER YOU WANT TO DO IT ALONG WITH PICTURES.
    REMEMBER WHEN I MAKE THE LINK IN THE ANNOUNCEMENT SECTION ON OUR MAIN PAGE I WOULD REALLY LIKE IT IF YOU POSTED IT THERE AS WELL AS ON THE TEAM THREAD.
This discussion has been closed.