DBF: 2
  • 6raham
    6raham Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    March 26

Me 21
    The Binge 5
    DBF: 0

Combination of a quick stressful dinner between places I needed to be and boredom late in the evening... Disappointed but today is a new day.
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,128 Member
    Options
    Me24
    B2
    Dbf23
  • Czuni6
    Czuni6 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Mar 27

M: 23
    B: 4
    DBF: 3
  • 6raham
    Options
    March 27

Me 22
    The Binge 5
    DBF: 1
  • 57discovery
    Options
    Me25
    B2
    Dbf24
  • lamira
    lamira Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am joining this team!

I just smashed two 100g bars of dark chocolate, and a muffin due to boredom at work!
    Feeling sluggish - and in need of a challenge! BLEUGH!

Me: 0
    B: 1

DBFREE: 0
  • Llamapants86
    Llamapants86 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    March 27
    Me: 21
    Binge:6

I seem to have slid back into some old habits. I just need to break out of this slump. Hopefully before april.
  • Czuni6
    Options
    Mar 28

Me 24
    B 4
    DBF: 4
  • 6raham
    Options
    March 28

Me 23
    The Binge 5
    DBF: 2
  • 57discovery
    Options
    Me26
    B2
    Dbf25
  • Llamapants86
    Llamapants86 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    March 28
    Me: 22
    Binge:6

• aishmartin
    aishmartin Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Me: 25
    Binge:4
  • Czuni6
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Mar 29

Me 25
    B: 5

Quite dangerous today! I was stressed because my dr cancelled my appointment for my broken ankle and while I waited in the lobby for my ride to pick me up, I watched the cooking shows on the TV set (all of which were “how to’s” on decadent desserts). I missed meals, didn’t bother to sit down to eat, I chewed viciously fast/scarfed down food, and didn’t drink water or pause and breathe while eating. Not good.

Also, I fell apart because all this week I craved cookies and ice cream, and I kept telling myself I couldn’t have any of those...I ended up making poor food choices which didn’t satisfy my cravings, and felt guilty about not eating clean, which just fed the fire; I really should have helped myself to a little portion of cookies/ice cream and told myself it’s ok to have a treat. I know it was a full on binge today and it’s really hard to not beat myself up about it. 😰 I guess I’m still learning, and I’m looking forward to tomorrow for a clean slate. I wish you all the best of luck tackling the weekend.
  • 57discovery
    Options
    Czuni6 wrote: »
    Mar 29

Me 25

Quite dangerous today! I was stressed because my dr cancelled my appointment for my broken ankle and while I waited in the lobby for my ride to pick me up, I watched the cooking shows on the TV set (all of which were “how to’s” on decadent desserts). I missed meals, didn’t bother to sit down to eat, I chewed viciously fast/scarfed down food, and didn’t drink water or pause and breathe while eating. Not good.

Also, I fell apart because all this week I craved cookies and ice cream, and I kept telling myself I couldn’t have any of those...I ended up making poor food choices which didn’t satisfy my cravings, and felt guilty about not eating clean, which just fed the fire; I really should have helped myself to a little portion of cookies/ice cream and told myself it’s ok to have a treat. I know it was a full on binge today and it’s really hard to not beat myself up about it. 😰 I guess I’m still learning, and I’m looking forward to tomorrow for a clean slate. I wish you all the best of luck tackling the weekend.

Totally understand....had better plans for the week...didn’t do good...BUT tried to find two things I did better than last to focus on and not beat myself up to hard
  • 57discovery
    Options
    Me 27
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    March 30

Me: 20
    B: 10
    DBF: 14
  • Czuni6
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Mar 30

Me: 25

@57discovery, you said it! I’m looking at the positive side and it does help me to move on. Thanks so much for the support, best of luck friends.