@michellelagle, absolutely!!
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    looneycatblue
    April Week 1
    PW: 182.40
    CW: 178.40
    Yeah! 4.0 lbs... the 1st week of getting back on track always looks good for me! Not so sure how next Monday's numbers will look, we are going to Vegas on Friday, back home on Sunday... I will work on getting my steps in each day!
  • BB_1033
    BB_1033 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    bb_1033
    April Week 1
    SW: 173.2
    CW: 178.6

Wow! Is about all I can say this morning. I sure hope most of that is gained muscle! My son did just have his first bday party but still ... 5lbs?!🤦🏻‍♀️
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    @looneycatblue, great loss! Have fun this weekend!! You can do it!!

@BB_1033, hugs!! Birthdays are hard! <3
  • BonnieHosk85
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Reminder for our Sunday group ... let's take this team to the top in April!!

@elsper24, @Shadow2641, @shalvy2007 ... don't forget to weigh in.

Blessings,
    Bonnie
  • BonnieHosk85
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Recumbent bike, 30* minutes, 9.14 miles
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

*increasing from 20 minutes a day to 30 minutes. :sweat_smile:
  • Stimpy56
    Stimpy56 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    April 1
    Exercised? No. My back was acting up this morning.
    Calories? Yes
    Tracked? Yes
  • forbes_melissa
    forbes_melissa Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Got my 1 hour workout done!! Upper body today (weight lifting) and I plan on taking my dog out for a walk later tonight. So far I am on target for staying within my calorie intake and I drank my gallon of water - I do this daily ♥️
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    @Stimpy56, hope your back is feeling better very soon.

@forbes_melissa, awesome!! What kind of pup do you have? I've got a Miniature Schnauzer named Ollie and I love to walk him when my knee behaves. He was a foster and we are foster fails. LOL!
  • forbes_melissa
    forbes_melissa Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    @BonnieHosk85 you’re too funny! We don’t know what she is. For sure some chihuahua and I think either terrier or jack Russell. We got her 4 years ago at a shelter in Temecula, CA. She is the sweetest little dog, but full of energy!! I’ll take her for a jog and think she’s had enough for the night and she will do laps in the house 🤣 she is crazy.
  • LadySaton
    LadySaton Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Are these exercise/calorie budget/calorie tracking posts something we are supposed to do every day? I hadn’t read anything about that so I’m not sure if that’s just something some people like to post? I have actually all three today though so if it’s a daily check in I’m still good. 🤣
  • lifeisspiffy
    lifeisspiffy Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    lifeisspiffy
    April week 1 - monday
    PW 163.4
    CW 163.4

So no change. which I suppose is good after an overnight shift
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    @forbes_melissa, rescues are the best!!

@LadySaton, only if you want to. The moderator/coach of our group, @craigo3154, is also involved with Ultimate Accountability Challenge, where we do that check-in each day as accountability. You are welcome to do so or not, totally up to you and not required for this group. I do it because it keeps me honest to what I'm eating during the day and is an encouragement for me to exercise.

Good morning! Today we’re looking for a weigh-in from:

@beachb2027
    @CK1107
    @MissParisFaye

Please post using this template:

Username
    April Week 1
    PW:
    CW:
  • dirnali
    dirnali Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello to all the new people! This is a really great, supportive group! Had a blast last month and can't wait for the next!! Let's get 'er done!!woohoo!!
  • Craig_King_1967
    Craig_King_1967 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Been working hard these past two days, loads of exercise in the gym and really keeping tabs on what I am eating, I know it's only Tuesday but with 3 night shifts ahead of me I have to work twice as hard to get everything in and still manage to work.
    Going to try and get to the gym or go for a swim every day, 30 minutes minimum.
    It's going to be hard but I need to do it for Myself first and foremost and secondly for the team.
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Love your dedication, @Craig_King_1967!!
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Recumbent bike, 30 minutes, 9.37 miles
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • LadySaton
    LadySaton Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, I played DDR for 50 minutes and added in punches for extra burn. Adding in the punches brought my burn up to 8 calories per minute from the usual 5 I get. Also, free arm workout.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Indeed.

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes. Including a single bite of a chicken strip. 🤣
  • Craig_King_1967
    Craig_King_1967 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes ? Yes I did, 25 on the cross trainer, then another 15 on the treadmill at 5% gradient at 3mph plus some strength and toning exercises.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes I did.

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes I did.
    A damn good day all round >:)
This discussion has been closed.